Keeping word

Keeping word

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 31, 2016, 23:3912/31/16
12/18/14

wow this thread is on a downward spiral

fact - yes two Destiny Captains hit a Ratcom beacon because it was left lightly defended - they did it for points live with it if you don't like it DEFEND your beacons

I see seelers was hit today by Emps (for points i am sure) another small league just trying to up their game a bit and get wiped out by a big league 

no one is on here moaning about that one

there are people who have built armies over the past couple of years that want to use them before they quit the sooner you all accept that the better off you will be 

start looking for a new game SF is on its way out 
Dec 31, 2016, 23:5112/31/16
04/17/16

test said:

OCTAVIAN said:

test said:

Likewise...and remember to keep whining and trying to spread lies in the forum, it makes you look that much more like a tool.

I realy admire your abilities to use words! :)

Let review some of your words : 

truth - " It's a war game, I look forward to having fun with everyone out on the battle field!! "

truth - "I do my battles on a beacon level"

truth - "I agree, Destiny was the aggressor and the league that "started it". "

truth - " I only started hitting after Trevor declared war"

making fun of warhawks logic - "Good job trying to justify why someone can or can't attack someone else, you wanna set up a game-wide dictatorship just like shin tried to do and tell people when they hav ethe right to attack someone or not?"

truth - "we work as one unit, and most members can't join in with me on hits, so they get to have fun on a different scale. For you to make fun of that is pretty sad and really highlights your ignorance."

truth - "How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

truth - " I never said who's alt defense it was because I don't know"

You are good with words Test, have to admit, just try to follow the "line", or at least review your earlier post , because you risk to become awkwardly in your posts. 

I speak lots of truth, I back it up with evidence, and make fun of those who try to twist my words, just as you have attempted to do. English is not my first language, so i gogle it and found this " Definition of twist someone's words : to repeat what someone said in a way that has a different meaning. I just copy/paste your own words from your own posts, didnt changed not even a comma, and you admited when marked with "truth"  Nothing incorrect or contradicting I gogle it again, and found this: definition of contradiction: a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous. direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency. With my poor abilities in english language , it looks like this dfinition could be aplied to your words.in those statements.  You appear to be following in your marshals footsteps and are also beginning to look like a tool. For your ending phrase, i can say just this: i was polite, so please dont transform a polite discution in a personal attack , you can better then that.
A Happy New Year!!! For you and for all yours! 

Jan 1, 2017, 01:5601/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 01:58(edited)
06/29/14

OCTAVIAN said:

test said:

OCTAVIAN said:

test said:

Likewise...and remember to keep whining and trying to spread lies in the forum, it makes you look that much more like a tool.

I realy admire your abilities to use words! :)

Let review some of your words : 

truth - " It's a war game, I look forward to having fun with everyone out on the battle field!! "

truth - "I do my battles on a beacon level"

truth - "I agree, Destiny was the aggressor and the league that "started it". "

truth - " I only started hitting after Trevor declared war"

making fun of warhawks logic - "Good job trying to justify why someone can or can't attack someone else, you wanna set up a game-wide dictatorship just like shin tried to do and tell people when they hav ethe right to attack someone or not?"

truth - "we work as one unit, and most members can't join in with me on hits, so they get to have fun on a different scale. For you to make fun of that is pretty sad and really highlights your ignorance."

truth - "How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

truth - " I never said who's alt defense it was because I don't know"

You are good with words Test, have to admit, just try to follow the "line", or at least review your earlier post , because you risk to become awkwardly in your posts. 

I speak lots of truth, I back it up with evidence, and make fun of those who try to twist my words, just as you have attempted to do. English is not my first language, so i gogle it and found this " Definition of twist someone's words : to repeat what someone said in a way that has a different meaning. I just copy/paste your own words from your own posts, didnt changed not even a comma, and you admited when marked with "truth"  Nothing incorrect or contradicting I gogle it again, and found this: definition of contradiction: a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous. direct opposition between things compared; inconsistency. With my poor abilities in english language , it looks like this dfinition could be aplied to your words.in those statements.  You appear to be following in your marshals footsteps and are also beginning to look like a tool. For your ending phrase, i can say just this: i was polite, so please dont transform a polite discution in a personal attack , you can better then that.
A Happy New Year!!! For you and for all yours! 

(I changed your color combo for ease of reading)

Your English is way better than my (whatever your native language is).   That being said, your ability to have a typed conversation doesn't appear to be working as there is no where near a meeting of the minds.

I proved that I was right and that I didn't lie, and your response is to come out and say that I "risk to become awkwardly in your posts".   In my opinion, there was nothing awkward except your personal level response to me correcting your mis-conception with clear labels.

My understanding of your post was that you said I contradicted myself.  I have not.  You are wrong, I am right - it's that simple.

You made a post trying to prove how I was wrong or contradicting myself, in my opinion that in an of itself isn't "polite".  You posted what was on your mind, I have done the same.  I stuck to facts and you took it to a personal level by commenting on me in regards to awkwardness, so I have returned with another personal comment on what I'm noticing about you.

I suggest we stop this thread before things go even further down-hill.  You, your marshal, and your fellow captian have all been proven both wrong, and as liars multiple times now.  Why continue?

Jan 1, 2017, 02:3001/01/17
04/17/16

test said:

I suggest we stop this thread before things go even further down-hill.  You, your marshal, and your fellow captian have all been proven both wrong, and as liars multiple times now.  Why continue?

So, i quoted your words, you admited are truth, then ending by saying i prouved my self both wrong and a liar !?   :)

I agree with you, let's stop this thread. Is not worth it .
Jan 1, 2017, 09:4401/01/17
12/23/14

test said:

Warhawk75 said:

Are u sure u want your leagues looses posted? I seriously doubt it.. Yes u can revive 30% and only 30%. Every attack is counted and expected looses.. 

I'm sure you expected to loose nearly 1/4 of your army on a castle hit against Sir WHN, lol.

Whoo u kill 70 mill way to go test.. Remember why u kill them?   Yeah, because your captain declared war with Destiny.

And dont forget that was before u declear war so that arguement u cant use here.. I can also tell what i killed 1 month ago  ;).

All the level 5 take downs and 70 mil killed defense came after Trevors delclaration of war, I suggest you get your facts straight and stop the lies.  Your level 3 beacon that was taken down initially only had a couple mil defense in it and the second time it was taken down there was around the same. 

But to show a new http://prntscr.com/dq02qx

And that was in castle as we have catched many of u there.. We killed way more than the 70 mill def u killed before it all started.. 

U said see u at the battlefield lol.. WHERE are u.. U do nothing other than order ppl to attack and from other leagues as well for something u started. Even ur own members have no idea.

I do my battles on a beacon level, I only started hitting after Trevor declared war the same as the rest of my league members have done - we work as one unit, and most members can't join in with me on hits, so they get to have fun on a different scale.   For you to make fun of that is pretty sad and really highlights your ignorance.

I have seen you spy 3 castles, not attack, and within minutes, Emps are fireballing.  You talk about fighting your own battles, but Emps are doing the heavy lifting except when you make a mistake and loose a good portion of your army, lol.

U apparently have no clue what or who u are fighting. 

I do know who I am fighting, for you to not realize that is flat out dumb and yet another lie you are posting.  You are racking up quite a few lies in such a short amount of time, going for a guiness record before the year ends?

But im glad to see u have to ask other leagues for help ;) / and using alts to hit us..I hope plarium will take notice of this and look into all the alts in your league/from your league as u said it yourself..Talk about shooting yourself in the foot lol

I like how you talk about alts, yet your castle for years has been filled with alt defense, as you have bragged about that in the past...lol
I never said who's alt defense it was because I don't know, so nothing there for Plarium to do anything about.  And since this little war started, I'm comparing notes on our league stats, and our defense as a league has actually gone up 11 million, lol.   

I hope u enjoy the pandora box u open

Now u might forget ppl know me. Im a honest person . So u telling me im telling lies just is a very big insult..
I rest my case with u. U totally lost it. U dont deserve any respect from anyone anymore. 

Jan 1, 2017, 10:0201/01/17
10/07/14

hawk its the start of a new year please dont bother  talking to soap box man you wont get any where 

its all he has  let hiim talk to himself  why bother ???
Jan 1, 2017, 10:5501/01/17

Jezebel said:

fact - yes two Destiny Captains hit a Ratcom beacon because it was left lightly defended - they did it for points live with it if you don't like it DEFEND your beacons

I see seelers was hit today by Emps (for points i am sure) another small league just trying to up their game a bit and get wiped out by a big league 

there are people who have built armies over the past couple of years that want to use them before they quit the sooner you all accept that the better off you will be 

Kind of missed quite a few leagues that Destiny have wiped off the map.

I agree it is a game on the nose and the developers have done nothing to encourage new players to get it and get up to speed.
Jan 1, 2017, 11:4601/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 11:47(edited)
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

Now u might forget ppl know me. Im a honest person . So u telling me im telling lies just is a very big insult..
I'm sorry you feel hurt by that, maybe if you didn't lie, you wouldn't be called a liar.  I have pointed out facts.   I have taken what you said point by point and proven how you are a liar time and time again.
I rest my case with u. U totally lost it. U dont deserve any respect from anyone anymore. 
Another one bites the dust I see - no more lies left to tell?  Now I've lost your respect after standing up and debating you point by point and proving you wrong time and time again.   
Glad to hear you guys are finally done with the attempt at spreading your lies on the forums.  Can we get back to some in-game fighting now and finally bring stop this topic on the forums?  lol
Jan 1, 2017, 12:2201/01/17
10/07/14

im just going over  1 bit you put ???

truth How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

just one question how did you know it was alt defence ?????

you would say it was other players defence ????

so  it was you or  other players  sending you and your league alt defence is that not true 

so you gain a unfair advantage ????  happy new year and as ive said own goal yet again :p

Jan 1, 2017, 15:3401/01/17
12/23/14

test said:

Warhawk75 said:

I'm sorry you feel hurt by that, maybe if you didn't lie, you wouldn't be called a liar.  I have pointed out facts.   I have taken what you said point by point and proven how you are a liar time and time again.
Another one bites the dust I see - no more lies left to tell?  Now I've lost your respect after standing up and debating you point by point and proving you wrong time and time again.   
Glad to hear you guys are finally done with the attempt at spreading your lies on the forums.  Can we get back to some in-game fighting now and finally bring stop this topic on the forums?  lol

First of all how low do u want to become?
U and everyone around u know the lies u spread. U cant mention even 1 lie i have told. Everthing i mention here is from u.
U dont loose my respect by debating but by calling me a liar when u know its not true..
U have proven nothing as there is nothing to prove. But as I said i rest my case . U are no longer worth to talk about or with. As far as im concerned u can fade in to darkenness and when this game ends u will be known not for ur achivements but for ur lies and backstapping so. No honor in u what so ever.

Jan 1, 2017, 15:4301/01/17
12/18/14
Tok'ra said:

Jezebel said:

I agree it is a game on the nose and the developers have done nothing to encourage new players to get it and get up to speed.
Yup leagues that joined Emps in their war against Destiny so there ya have it - until most recently Destiny has hit leagues that backed the league that wanted Destiny off the map, the game has changed so I suppose some are taking that change and running with it before the game ends, two years of building and playing will be gone and everyone that will be left are the ones willing to still open their purse to Plarium's greed.  To prove what I don't know.
Jan 1, 2017, 16:0401/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 17:24(edited)
10/07/14

we both know in april when flash player dies so will this game as plarium wont spend to keep it going  thats a fact 

any wars are best done now as later there wont be a war happy new year 

Jan 1, 2017, 16:1301/01/17
12/23/14
Jezebel said:

Tok'ra said:

Jezebel said:

Yup leagues that joined Emps in their war against Destiny so there ya have it - until most recently Destiny has hit leagues that backed the league that wanted Destiny off the map, the game has changed so I suppose some are taking that change and running with it before the game ends, two years of building and playing will be gone and everyone that will be left are the ones willing to still open their purse to Plarium's greed.  To prove what I don't know.
Then i surgesst Destiny should be sure of The leagues they are hitting DO infact support Emps. I will say it again. The Ratcoms DO NOT support The Emps NEVER had NEVER will. We respect some members there as I respect u. I have freinds from old Ratcoms time i will not attack as im sure u have some u dont want to attack as well. Sadly that is taken by test as supporting them. I will call it being paranoid
Jan 1, 2017, 18:3001/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 18:31(edited)
06/29/14
trevor said:

truth How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

so  it was you or  other players  sending you and your league alt defence is that not true 

so you gain a unfair advantage ????  happy new year and as ive said own goal yet again :p

Maybe I was incorrect and it was a real players defense from some other league - but I looked at the defensive stats gained after Warhawks hit, and noticed that players in Destiny didn't get the points, so I made the assumption that it was alt defense.  The same way that when Warhawk gets hit, he doesn't get points, all of his alts do.
Jan 1, 2017, 18:3201/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 18:32(edited)
06/29/14

test said:

trevor said:

Maybe I was incorrect and it was a real players defense from some other league - but I looked at the defensive stats gained after Warhawks hit, and noticed that players in Destiny didn't get the points, so I made the assumption that it was alt defense.  The same way that when Warhawk gets hit, he doesn't get points, all of his alts do.
I stll think it's HILLARIOUS that you call it an "unfair advantage" when your fellow CAPTAINS and MARSHAL are filled with alt defense.  It's the pot calling the kettle black, you look foolish doing it, you might wanna stop sooner than later.

Jan 1, 2017, 18:5201/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:05(edited)
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

test said:

Warhawk75 said:

First of all how low do u want to become?
U and everyone around u know the lies u spread. U cant mention even 1 lie i have told. Everthing i mention here is from u.
U dont loose my respect by debating but by calling me a liar when u know its not true..
U have proven nothing as there is nothing to prove. But as I said i rest my case . U are no longer worth to talk about or with. As far as im concerned u can fade in to darkenness and when this game ends u will be known not for ur achivements but for ur lies and backstapping so. No honor in u what so ever.
I'll review some of your lies to help make it very clear

You told a story and omitted some pretty important distinguishing facts that make the story different when included, that to some might be construe as a lie of omission:

Here is another lie where you talk about "empty beacons":

And here is another lie where you talk about me hitting Ratcoms before Trevor declared war, which is also a lie:

Here is another lie that you told about me doing "nothing" when I have killed just as much, if not more defense than any other league mate has done since the war officially started:

And yet another lie about me not knowing who I'm fighting....

-----------

As you can see, there are LOTS of lies you have told and this is only one thread of conversation.  This is not theoretical or debatable, it is fact.  I'm not just pulling this outta thin air.  I am calling you a liar, because you have lied multiple times.  Stop the lies and you will not be called a liar any more.

There hasn't been this history of lying or backstabbing from me as you attempt to point, that in an of itself is yet ANOTHER LIE, lol.  You can't seem to help your self can you?

Again, hopefully you guys are done lying and whining on the forums and we can just have some good old fashioned troop killing.

Jan 1, 2017, 18:5301/01/17
10/07/14

test i look foolish  really ??? your the one who posted it  so what  does that make you ???

ill stop when you stop the insults  im just pointing out what you said  nothing more 

Jan 1, 2017, 18:5901/01/17
10/07/14

test lie  your captin admited to our player he started  it as you have said 2 hit so thats wrong ????

i hit after your 2 captins hit our beacon  you started we took it up  and yes you took our beacons , but as you have put up for all to read you use alt defence to cover your castles ?????? i wonder if plarium reads posts ????????

you best give up   now your not doing yourself or your league any favours 
Jan 1, 2017, 19:0101/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:01(edited)
06/29/14

trevor said:

test i look foolish  really ??? your the one who posted it  so what  does that make you ???

ill stop when you stop the insults  im just pointing out what you said  nothing more 

Very big difference here which you don't seem to grasp.  You called Destiny out for having alt defense in it's castles as if it's something bad, but you don't mention the fact that your league does the same thing.   That is a contradicting statement.

I posted that you are making fun of someone while your league does the same thing they are making fun of. (the pot calling the kettle black)

I just called out something that I noticed in one of my players castles.  I personally have no alt defense from anyone in my castle, I don't do that, others like your marshal do play with alt defense in their castle.

Big difference.
Jan 1, 2017, 19:0201/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:04(edited)
06/29/14
trevor said:

test lie  your captin admited to our player he started  it as you have said 2 hit so thats wrong ????

i hit after your 2 captins hit our beacon  you started we took it up  and yes you took our beacons , but as you have put up for all to read you use alt defence to cover your castles ?????? i wonder if plarium reads posts ????????

you best give up   now your not doing yourself or your league any favours 
HAHAHA, you're like a broken record stuck on repeat - you have been disproven so many times now, it's just flat out dumb to attempt debate or correct you yet again...