Keeping word

80 Replies
Rosconz
29 December, 2016, 4:43 AM UTC
I'm loving it . He said......, she said......., mines bigger than yours ......., SO FUNNY. Go hard guys.
UTC +12:00
Marcel Stokvis
29 December, 2016, 10:18 PM UTC

Why oh why do people still talk to test/john ... I dont get it.
He will counter all your argument with proof, wait ... lets look at his proof on forums :)

He will first type his opinion, then later quote it as proof.
He said it so it must be true ... lol nothing a few pills wont cure!

Go go Ratcoms, we all know Destiny only picks on you since they cant take on Emps :P
Kuddo's for keeping a straight back, on this occassion ....

http://prntscr.com/dphg9d

I was once told by a respectable player
[quote]If only test played like he talked on forums[/quote]


btw can someone poke me if he says something worth seeying?
not sure I can manage to unblock him another time

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
test
30 December, 2016, 1:00 AM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:


Why oh why do people still talk to test/john ... I dont get it.
He will counter all your argument with proof, wait ... lets look at his proof on forums :)

He will first type his opinion, then later quote it as proof.
He said it so it must be true ... lol nothing a few pills wont cure!

Go go Ratcoms, we all know Destiny only picks on you since they cant take on Emps :P
Kuddo's for keeping a straight back, on this occassion ....

http://prntscr.com/dphg9d

I was once told by a respectable player
[quote]If only test played like he talked on forums[/quote]


btw can someone poke me if he says something worth seeying?
not sure I can manage to unblock him another time

You're still busy whining on the forums I see...


Have you noticed all the SS's I've posted over the past few months, I've participated in nearly every beacon take down that Destiny has done for the last half a year or so...I'd say I play just as well if not better than how I talk in the forums.   Too bad you can't say the same.


You slander me and spread lies instead of using your troops in game.  It proves nothing on the forums and just shows how inept you are.


Anyone else noticed how little DV / Marcel has accomplished in Stormfall other than league hopping, fire balling and putting on a condom time and time again?  Oh yeah, and crying on the forums...


UTC +0:00
Jezebel
30 December, 2016, 1:31 AM UTC

Warhawk75 said:


I can only say Thank you for the Resources.. When ur guys hide in fear its easy to hit emty castles... or could it be that Destiny in reality are mostly alts and long aways?

Time will tell

I don't think they are hiding try looking for their defense in the BEACONS I am sure you will find some there 


*edit* just for interests sake I noticed most of Ratcoms leadership are hiding under Weor's Protection 
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
30 December, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC

Jezebel said:


Warhawk75 said:


I can only say Thank you for the Resources.. When ur guys hide in fear its easy to hit emty castles... or could it be that Destiny in reality are mostly alts and long aways?

Time will tell

I don't think they are hiding try looking for their defense in the BEACONS I am sure you will find some there 


*edit* just for interests sake I noticed most of Ratcoms leadership are hiding under Weor's Protection 

Well any experinced player know the diffrence of having troops in beacons and being long time away ;)..

We have weor yes from time to time as anyone else when getting hit by 10 packs when we are not online.. commen sense to most.

Im still waiting for the hits on castle. So far only a hickup ;)..

Cya in the battlefield
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
30 December, 2016, 3:16 PM UTC

Warhawk75 said:


Jezebel said:


Warhawk75 said:


I can only say Thank you for the Resources.. When ur guys hide in fear its easy to hit emty castles... or could it be that Destiny in reality are mostly alts and long aways?

Time will tell

I don't think they are hiding try looking for their defense in the BEACONS I am sure you will find some there 


*edit* just for interests sake I noticed most of Ratcoms leadership are hiding under Weor's Protection 

Well any experinced player know the diffrence of having troops in beacons and being long time away ;)..

We have weor yes from time to time as anyone else when getting hit by 10 packs when we are not online.. commen sense to most.

Im still waiting for the hits on castle. So far only a hickup ;)..

Cya in the battlefield

Well I suppose some people might be too busy for the game since its the holiday season, but whatever you say :)


You won't see me on the battlefield unless you are extending your war to other leagues I don't like the direction the game has taken in general so have moved to a league I made before I joined Destiny, I am going to watch from the sidelines and make airplane noises while the rest of you suicide your troops on each other and wipe out the game for everyone else.


I don't agree with hitting smaller leagues "for points" but that's just me, that is the game Plarium has created there are some that will use the armies they have built for the past two years to have as much fun as they can, I don't blame them, unfortunate for those who end up in their sights though.


Moral to the story - defend your beacons well and they won't get hit obviously you left an easy target or two out there :)
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
30 December, 2016, 8:50 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Warhawk75 said:


Jezebel said:


Warhawk75 said:


I can only say Thank you for the Resources.. When ur guys hide in fear its easy to hit emty castles... or could it be that Destiny in reality are mostly alts and long aways?

Time will tell

I don't think they are hiding try looking for their defense in the BEACONS I am sure you will find some there 


*edit* just for interests sake I noticed most of Ratcoms leadership are hiding under Weor's Protection 

Well any experinced player know the diffrence of having troops in beacons and being long time away ;)..

We have weor yes from time to time as anyone else when getting hit by 10 packs when we are not online.. commen sense to most.

Im still waiting for the hits on castle. So far only a hickup ;)..

Cya in the battlefield

Well I suppose some people might be too busy for the game since its the holiday season, but whatever you say :)


You won't see me on the battlefield unless you are extending your war to other leagues I don't like the direction the game has taken in general so have moved to a league I made before I joined Destiny, I am going to watch from the sidelines and make airplane noises while the rest of you suicide your troops on each other and wipe out the game for everyone else.


I don't agree with hitting smaller leagues "for points" but that's just me, that is the game Plarium has created there are some that will use the armies they have built for the past two years to have as much fun as they can, I don't blame them, unfortunate for those who end up in their sights though.


Moral to the story - defend your beacons well and they won't get hit obviously you left an easy target or two out there :)

I must say i agree with u all the way ;) except last part... When u know the strenght on the attackers hammer whats the point in wasting your troops for them to show their superior army ;). We already seen it.. 

And btw thats all they can hit ;) Beacons are easily recovered troops are not  that will be the correct moral of the story..

I hope u will be good in the nre"old" league i never had any issues with u at all and like u as person ;), happy newyear and all best in future


UTC +0:00
test
31 December, 2016, 1:14 AM UTC

I must say i agree with u all the way ;) except last part... When u know the strenght on the attackers hammer whats the point in wasting your troops for them to show their superior army ;). We already seen it.. 

And btw thats all they can hit ;) Beacons are easily recovered troops are not  that will be the correct moral of the story..


Good point.  Glad we wiped out 70 million of your leagues defense in the beacons.  


How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all.


Look at you go - you got some resources to help with all your losses...lol
Good job on killing some alt defense, keep it up!

I hope u will be good in the nre"old" league i never had any issues with u at all and like u as person ;), happy newyear and all best in future



UTC +0:00
Ryu
31 December, 2016, 3:26 AM UTC
The game is not balanced and has a serious alt issue. Losses were calculated in advance and in some instances it was checked if the def points appeared on the target. So nothing new i am afraid, game still broken. No worries.
UTC +2:00
test
31 December, 2016, 5:08 AM UTC
Ryu said:

The game is not balanced and has a serious alt issue. Losses were calculated in advance and in some instances it was checked if the def points appeared on the target. So nothing new i am afraid, game still broken. No worries.
That it is...
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
31 December, 2016, 8:36 AM UTC

Are u sure u want your leagues looses posted? I seriously doubt it.. Yes u can revive 30% and only 30%. Every attack is counted and expected looses.. Whoo u kill 70 mill way to go test.. Remember why u kill them? 

And dont forget that was before u declear war so that arguement u cant use here.. I can also tell what i killed 1 month ago  ;).

But to show a new http://prntscr.com/dq02qx

And that was in castle as we have catched many of u there.. We killed way more than the 70 mill def u killed before it all started.. 

U said see u at the battlefield lol.. WHERE are u.. U do nothing other than order ppl to attack and from other leagues as well for something u started. Even ur own members have no idea.

U apparently have no clue what or who u are fighting. But im glad to see u have to ask other leagues for help ;) / and using alts to hit us.. I hope plarium will take notice of this and look into all the alts in your league/from your league as u said it yourself..Talk about shooting yourself in the foot lol

I hope u enjoy the pandora box u open

UTC +0:00
Billybabu
31 December, 2016, 1:51 PM UTC

lets bring down the bullies!!! :+} 

No more Hero's anymore [the stranglers] i believe put it! 

God Bless the humble warriors!............grahhh!!!! :+D

UTC +1:00
test
31 December, 2016, 3:40 PM UTC

Warhawk75 said:


Are u sure u want your leagues looses posted? I seriously doubt it.. Yes u can revive 30% and only 30%. Every attack is counted and expected looses.. 

I'm sure you expected to loose nearly 1/4 of your army on a castle hit against Sir WHN, lol.


Whoo u kill 70 mill way to go test.. Remember why u kill them?   Yeah, because your captain declared war with Destiny.

And dont forget that was before u declear war so that arguement u cant use here.. I can also tell what i killed 1 month ago  ;).

All the level 5 take downs and 70 mil killed defense came after Trevors delclaration of war, I suggest you get your facts straight and stop the lies.  Your level 3 beacon that was taken down initially only had a couple mil defense in it and the second time it was taken down there was around the same. 


But to show a new http://prntscr.com/dq02qx

And that was in castle as we have catched many of u there.. We killed way more than the 70 mill def u killed before it all started.. 

U said see u at the battlefield lol.. WHERE are u.. U do nothing other than order ppl to attack and from other leagues as well for something u started. Even ur own members have no idea.


I do my battles on a beacon level, I only started hitting after Trevor declared war the same as the rest of my league members have done - we work as one unit, and most members can't join in with me on hits, so they get to have fun on a different scale.   For you to make fun of that is pretty sad and really highlights your ignorance.


I have seen you spy 3 castles, not attack, and within minutes, Emps are fireballing.  You talk about fighting your own battles, but Emps are doing the heavy lifting except when you make a mistake and loose a good portion of your army, lol.

U apparently have no clue what or who u are fighting. 

I do know who I am fighting, for you to not realize that is flat out dumb and yet another lie you are posting.  You are racking up quite a few lies in such a short amount of time, going for a guiness record before the year ends?

But im glad to see u have to ask other leagues for help ;) / and using alts to hit us..I hope plarium will take notice of this and look into all the alts in your league/from your league as u said it yourself..Talk about shooting yourself in the foot lol

I like how you talk about alts, yet your castle for years has been filled with alt defense, as you have bragged about that in the past...lol
I never said who's alt defense it was because I don't know, so nothing there for Plarium to do anything about.  And since this little war started, I'm comparing notes on our league stats, and our defense as a league has actually gone up 11 million, lol.   

I hope u enjoy the pandora box u open


Likewise...and remember to keep whining and trying to spread lies in the forum, it makes you look that much more like a tool.


UTC +0:00
OCTAVIAN
31 December, 2016, 4:37 PM UTC

test said:




Likewise...and remember to keep whining and trying to spread lies in the forum, it makes you look that much more like a tool.


I realy admire your abilities to use words! :)

Let review some of your words : 


" It's a war game, I look forward to having fun with everyone out on the battle field!! "

"I do my battles on a beacon level"

"I agree, Destiny was the aggressor and the league that "started it". "

" I only started hitting after Trevor declared war"

"Good job trying to justify why someone can or can't attack someone else, you wanna set up a game-wide dictatorship just like shin tried to do and tell people when they hav ethe right to attack someone or not?"

"we work as one unit, and most members can't join in with me on hits, so they get to have fun on a different scale. For you to make fun of that is pretty sad and really highlights your ignorance."

"How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

" I never said who's alt defense it was because I don't know"


You are good with words Test, have to admit, just try to follow the "line", or at least review your earlier post , because you risk to become awkwardly in your posts. 

UTC +3:00
Marcel Stokvis
31 December, 2016, 6:18 PM UTC

test said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


Why oh why do people still talk to test/john ... I dont get it.
He will counter all your argument with proof, wait ... lets look at his proof on forums :)

He will first type his opinion, then later quote it as proof.
He said it so it must be true ... lol nothing a few pills wont cure!

Go go Ratcoms, we all know Destiny only picks on you since they cant take on Emps :P
Kuddo's for keeping a straight back, on this occassion ....

http://prntscr.com/dphg9d

I was once told by a respectable player
[quote]If only test played like he talked on forums[/quote]


btw can someone poke me if he says something worth seeying?
not sure I can manage to unblock him another time

You're still busy whining on the forums I see...


Have you noticed all the SS's I've posted over the past few months, I've participated in nearly every beacon take down that Destiny has done for the last half a year or so...I'd say I play just as well if not better than how I talk in the forums.   Too bad you can't say the same.


You slander me and spread lies instead of using your troops in game.  It proves nothing on the forums and just shows how inept you are.


Anyone else noticed how little DV / Marcel has accomplished in Stormfall other than league hopping, fire balling and putting on a condom time and time again?  Oh yeah, and crying on the forums...


Weird, I accomplish nothing in game yet you keep trying to recruit me whenever I return to SF :)
No wonder you turned so bitter ... cant handle the rejections I supose

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
test
31 December, 2016, 6:35 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:



Weird, I accomplish nothing in game yet you keep trying to recruit me whenever I return to SF :)

No wonder you turned so bitter ... cant handle the rejections I supose

There's a big difference beween keeping a door open diplomatically and "trying to recruit someone whenever they return to SF" I kept the door open till I found out the truth about who you were...  No thoughts or feelings of rejection with that :)



UTC +0:00
test
31 December, 2016, 6:38 PM UTC
OCTAVIAN said:

test said:




Likewise...and remember to keep whining and trying to spread lies in the forum, it makes you look that much more like a tool.


I realy admire your abilities to use words! :)

Let review some of your words : 


truth - " It's a war game, I look forward to having fun with everyone out on the battle field!! "

truth - "I do my battles on a beacon level"

truth - "I agree, Destiny was the aggressor and the league that "started it". "

truth - " I only started hitting after Trevor declared war"

making fun of warhawks logic - "Good job trying to justify why someone can or can't attack someone else, you wanna set up a game-wide dictatorship just like shin tried to do and tell people when they hav ethe right to attack someone or not?"

truth - "we work as one unit, and most members can't join in with me on hits, so they get to have fun on a different scale. For you to make fun of that is pretty sad and really highlights your ignorance."

truth - "How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

truth - " I never said who's alt defense it was because I don't know"


You are good with words Test, have to admit, just try to follow the "line", or at least review your earlier post , because you risk to become awkwardly in your posts. 

I speak lots of truth, I back it up with evidence, and make fun of those who try to twist my words, just as you have attempted to do.  Nothing incorrect or contradicting in those statements.  You appear to be following in your marshals footsteps and are also beginning to look like a tool.
UTC +0:00
trevor
31 December, 2016, 8:19 PM UTC

 truth your captins started war by hitting our 2 beacons first 

so you lied there as your own captin sent a pm to our player to admit he started the war :p 

best you backtrack on that  one dont you think ????? 

and you even said your  captins  started it ???

come on test  dont twist it tell the truth 

you started it we took you up on it 


UTC +0:00
test
31 December, 2016, 9:29 PM UTC

trevor said:


 truth your captins started war by hitting our 2 beacons first 


I'm not sure if you really are so inept or what...but let's take a look at what I just said since you appear to be having a tough time:


so you lied there as your own captin sent a pm to our player to admit he started the war :p 

No lie, see above, you're the only person here that is lying or maybe you're just that "simple"...

best you backtrack on that  one dont you think ????? 

and you even said your  captins  started it ???

come on test  dont twist it tell the truth 

you started it we took you up on it 


Hope that foot in your mouth tastes good, you seem to do it often.
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
31 December, 2016, 10:38 PM UTC

test said:


trevor said:


 truth your captins started war by hitting our 2 beacons first 


I'm not sure if you really are so inept or what...but let's take a look at what I just said since you appear to be having a tough time:


so you lied there as your own captin sent a pm to our player to admit he started the war :p 

No lie, see above, you're the only person here that is lying or maybe you're just that "simple"...

best you backtrack on that  one dont you think ????? 

and you even said your  captins  started it ???

come on test  dont twist it tell the truth 

you started it we took you up on it 


Hope that foot in your mouth tastes good, you seem to do it often.

Test are you in your period?
Just asking....

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
1721811 users registered; 42577 topics; 271550 posts; our newest member:uxxs