Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 27, 2016, 10:2212/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 10:25(edited)
03/20/14

trevor said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Wow, A wish of merry Christmas leads to a he said she said again, I have 2 words to fit this, choose your favorite. Pathetic - Disgusting.

if a league hits  a beacon you holding on your own  2 times  after saying we will leave you alone how would you feel ????

say what you want you dont know what went down ?????

I personally dont care about what happened because im sure you all will go back and forth as that is the aim of the game.

Bringing the other crap into a merry Christmas topic for true well wishes between everyone who wants to read, or post no matter their league or alliances is the act of a petty petulant child.

Did you bring it here? if not then why worry about what i say.
Dec 27, 2016, 11:1612/27/16
10/07/14

no i did not bring it here  test did after i hit his captins and him for the attacks  on a beacon and league  he  had no problems with

i wont  answer any more in here but  will say  my wishes to every one stands ,

Dec 27, 2016, 15:3012/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 15:32(edited)
06/29/14

trevor said:

no i did not bring it here  test did after i hit his captins and him for the attacks  on a beacon and league  he  had no problems with

i wont  answer any more in here but  will say  my wishes to every one stands ,

Whaaaaaa, let's debate who's right or wrong or justified in their actions and who has the moral high ground to do things.

Again, this is a war game, wars happen and you're doing an excellent job of stoking the fire.  Nicely done Trevor, because of you Ratcoms goes into all out war with Destiny.  Great diplo you're doing captain.

Also, my Christmas wishes still stand for everyone.  And I'll add in a Happy New Years too!   (I have no issue separating game issues from well wishes in RL toward everyone here)

Dec 27, 2016, 16:2012/27/16
10/07/14

same here it is a game and  im starting to love playing it again 

and yes i wish every one a happy new year even you test 

if we did not have fights the game would be  dead 

so everyone  happy  holiday

Dec 29, 2016, 22:3812/29/16
Stewart_KT1 said:

Wow, A wish of merry Christmas leads to a he said she said again, I have 2 words to fit this, choose your favorite. Pathetic - Disgusting.
yet as always Test is in the middle of it ... makes you wonder