All Categories

Daily reward pack schedule

Daily reward pack schedule

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 26, 2016, 21:1112/26/16
05/15/16
Would you care to explain the VIP program? Pretty sure if a company has a VIP deal/group, they are legally obligated to list how one is to become eligible? And since the game license and client HAS to be the same for each player playing the game, seems like it would be unfair if a few select players were getting a deal, the casual player would not normally get? I don't have a law degree in video games, but I do know that the 2nd thing is true regarding players game clients. Not that I care, but from playing WoW for 8 years, one of the most successful MMO games in history and to date, not even they participated in that kind of scheme to the best of my knowledge. It would really make me dissapointed to know that Plarium is treating select players unfairly all based on the amount of money they are spending :/ Says a lot about the integrity of your company and the people running it. 
Dec 27, 2016, 12:3112/27/16
03/01/16

zach-rose11 said:

Would you care to explain the VIP program? Pretty sure if a company has a VIP deal/group, they are legally obligated to list how one is to become eligible? And since the game license and client HAS to be the same for each player playing the game, seems like it would be unfair if a few select players were getting a deal, the casual player would not normally get? I don't have a law degree in video games, but I do know that the 2nd thing is true regarding players game clients. Not that I care, but from playing WoW for 8 years, one of the most successful MMO games in history and to date, not even they participated in that kind of scheme to the best of my knowledge. It would really make me dissapointed to know that Plarium is treating select players unfairly all based on the amount of money they are spending :/ Says a lot about the integrity of your company and the people running it. 

As the program is a new endeavor of Plarium, thusfar very few players have been chosen to become the first participants of the program. It’s still being developed, but unfortunately I don’t have any exact timeframes for the program’s expansion. When it came to selecting the participants of the program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game. At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

And we hope that the VIP Program will be seen as a nice game addition for an experienced player.
Dec 27, 2016, 12:5312/27/16
Eugenia Misura said:

zach-rose11 said:

As the program is a new endeavor of Plarium, thusfar very few players have been chosen to become the first participants of the program. It’s still being developed, but unfortunately I don’t have any exact timeframes for the program’s expansion. When it came to selecting the participants of the program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game. At the moment we cannot include all the players that meet these requirements as we are still developing this program.

The main objective of the VIP Program is to provide a high-quality dedicated support service. Members of the VIP club enjoy priority when it comes to answering any questions they might have.

And we hope that the VIP Program will be seen as a nice game addition for an experienced player.
only lies  go on
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.