All Categories

Alex League Marshall Problem

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 23, 2016, 19:4712/23/16

One of our captains Scully En asked the company if you could put him as the league Marshall since ours is somewhat....I think ill possibly deceased. Now you told us to vote for whoever wants to be Marshall. So we used Urgent Help on attack requests to vote. The winner of that was Scully. And I think he sent it to you. Now its been like 1-3 weeks and we haven't seen any change. Are you going to put Scully as Marshall or do we have to restart a new league? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2016, 19:5212/23/16
04/10/15

Lord Hex

have you sent the results to support ?? have you contact them to change the marshall ??

if not please send them the request as the moment only they can do that operation, we here in forum cant do anything. here is the link

regards

Dec 23, 2016, 20:1012/23/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Hex

have you sent the results to support ?? have you contact them to change the marshall ??

if not please send them the request as the moment only they can do that operation, we here in forum cant do anything. here is the link

regards

Under game Discussion I think CHIEFPO (Scully En) sent it to support. He told us a waiting game. About 3 weeks ago. Still no response from Plarium Support or anything about the matter. We even took a vote like suggested in his forum post.

Dec 23, 2016, 20:1912/23/16
04/10/15

Dear lord

as i told u on PM we here cant do anything about it, i will try to pass it but cant till monday cause of weekend

so sorry

Regards
Dec 24, 2016, 05:2212/24/16
03/13/15
Ideally as far as my experience goes a ticket needs to be raised to plarium support for this with the screenshots of the winner and agreement of the league on league chat and they change the same in a weeks time or so. You will see your existing marshal come online to make the changes momentarily.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.