2016 Review

24 Replies
djmoody
23 December, 2016, 7:15 AM UTC

As we end another year....

What 5 words sum up the direction the game has taken in the twelve months, for you.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Stewart_KT1
23 December, 2016, 8:00 AM UTC
Utterly disgusting festering soulless greed.
Noodle maker extreme
BiohazarD
23 December, 2016, 8:52 AM UTC
busy busy busy busy potatoes
Gadheras
23 December, 2016, 8:55 AM UTC

need just one word really;

TERRIBLE

UTC +2:00
Jezebel
23 December, 2016, 9:28 AM UTC
two years of wasted time
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 December, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
Lords and Ladies, if you created this topic, maybe we can share our feelings about the features that were released in 2016? Which one you like the best?
Jezebel
23 December, 2016, 9:55 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, if you created this topic, maybe we can share our feelings about the features that were released in 2016? Which one you like the best?

We have shared our feelings about the features released the past year ... each and every time ... our feed back should have gone to Plarium's development team (at least we are always told is what happens)

But just to sum things up for me, changes to the battlegrounds have ruined the game for many, the beacon massacre events have ruined the game for many, so many features added that cause lag has ruined the game for many .... shall I go on?
jumy
23 December, 2016, 10:25 AM UTC

scam

mockery

incompetent

unable

outlaw

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
jumy
23 December, 2016, 10:26 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

(appropriating a topic)

YOU ARE OFF TOPIC 

the best spammer (new ALYONA)

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Sifr
23 December, 2016, 10:52 AM UTC
Stow high in transit !
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
djmoody
23 December, 2016, 7:19 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Actually this is an amazing way to gather feedback.

If you ask people to write you:

a) get longer responses which are less likely to get read

b) they will get emotive and the receiving party is more likely to get their guard up and stop listening/reading (people start working out in their heads why they disagree with the points long before finishing reading/listening to them).

Getting people to sum up in a couple of words gives you:

- something that is incredible quick and easy to read

- generally gets straight to their key feelings issues

- results in something very pure that cuts through all posturing, arguing, flaming, trolling

I was asked to be the works representative on a redundancy process this year. The most powerful moment of the entire process was when I gave the employers one word feedback from the employees. Just slowly read out each word that I had gathered from people.

It was just undeniable - everyone just sat and listened. There is nothing you can argue with, It's very "pure" feedback to the core of how people feel. It makes you just absorb and listen. Cut out all the posturing, clever dickness, high handed arguments, point scoring etc etc.

I am a seasoned and experienced highly paid professional...... you might just be able to learn from my years of experience.

Believe me, the people closeted from the outside world in Plarium towers, desperately need this barometer of your relationship with your player base. If people at Plarium don't realise they are alienating their entire customer base, destroying their brand name and killing any hope of repeat customer (ppl playing future Plarium games) they will after your little 10 minute session.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
IronApex Turok
23 December, 2016, 8:22 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

none. roll the game back to 2014
IronApex Turok
23 December, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC

Deleted

banned

censored

ignored

alienated

Gadheras
23 December, 2016, 8:58 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Deleted

banned

censored

ignored

alienated

Hey! me too....

lol
roadstar Pitbull
23 December, 2016, 10:24 PM UTC

Logging in for the league.

No longer enjoyable, but as others have said league mates and comaraderie make it bearable.
Gadheras
24 December, 2016, 12:37 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

No longer enjoyable, but as others have said league mates and comaraderie make it bearable.
Think of your league as more of a community. Now, think about all the other fun games out there your community can play together :p
trevor
24 December, 2016, 12:48 AM UTC

ripped off

ignored

fed up

scammed

greed 

roadstar Pitbull
24 December, 2016, 1:02 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Think of your league as more of a community. Now, think about all the other fun games out there your community can play together :p
 A few testers are out there doing recons.. ;-)
ajohn.abs
26 December, 2016, 11:15 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

5 words?

I actually managed to quit!

(Oh and I'm so much better off for it I'll do my best to get others to follow)

ajohn.abs
26 December, 2016, 11:16 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

You don't need a game to stay in touch :).....Ts still works without :)
1666592 users registered; 33964 topics; 253720 posts; our newest member:guest153