This topic is closed

Dissappointeed

26 Replies
nobody
24 December, 2016, 6:51 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Gadheras said:

On another note, Plariums futre is in mobile gaming. Thats where they put effort and dev time now. Whatever trinkle down to us in Stormfall is more stuff and way to spend on. 

From what I've read on the mobile side, if that is their best, it does not look good for plarium anything.

i saw 6 minutes of swill's video and it confirmed to me that it is just the same regurgitated business/game model
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
24 December, 2016, 7:58 PM UTC

So we have 6 browser games, fundamentaly the same with different skins. 3 mobile games, most likely the same thing.

Small tweaks to coding for each, so what does plariums development and coding teams do, other than pat themselves on the back each week they get a paycheck. Surely not fixing the code they tweaked after buying it....but telling the boss how great they are... LOL
Jellyknight
25 December, 2016, 12:13 AM UTC

Re: coiners

If they pay they SHOULD have all the benefits.

That's the whole point of having money.

If I had the money I would do the same. For those of us who have no money or very little money - we can still play and have just as much fun - just at a much lower level.

If you have to whine about spending money for advanced play then you are should wake up and smell the coffee!

No one - least of  all Plarium - MAKES you spend to play -it's just supposed to be a game for those with money to spend.

Some people waste their money on deep sea cruises - which to me me makes no sense either, so I don't take cruises. 

If I lived alone on a nice fat pension check or inheritance, then I would be a level 100+ and enjoying it too.

Altho' I must say that the sketches to advance above a certain point are a bit much. But so be it!

UTC -8:00
cat in the hat
25 December, 2016, 2:18 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

Jezebel makes a good point. Plarium HAVE to show a profit or the game will be shut down. The coiners are paying $$$'s so the smarter ones of us can play for free. If that gives them top rankings in tournaments, so be it, they pay heavily for that privilege. (Bots in the rankings is a whole different story.) As Jez says, this game is fun to play without coining.

So I say "Go hard coiners. Keep this game free for me for as long as you can."
Plarium makes money regardless if no one spends money on game. The people who go on everyday makes a paycheck for Plarium. So this game dont get shutdown due to anyone not spending on it. 
UTC +6:00
roadstar Pitbull
25 December, 2016, 2:22 AM UTC
Jellyknight said:

Re: coiners

If they pay they SHOULD have all the benefits.

That's the whole point of having money.

If I had the money I would do the same. For those of us who have no money or very little money - we can still play and have just as much fun - just at a much lower level.

If you have to whine about spending money for advanced play then you are should wake up and smell the coffee!

No one - least of  all Plarium - MAKES you spend to play -it's just supposed to be a game for those with money to spend.

Some people waste their money on deep sea cruises - which to me me makes no sense either, so I don't take cruises. 

If I lived alone on a nice fat pension check or inheritance, then I would be a level 100+ and enjoying it too.

Altho' I must say that the sketches to advance above a certain point are a bit much. But so be it!

But this is a part of the issue, according to plarium it does not make a significant difference,,, and the game is about balance for all players.
Rosconz
25 December, 2016, 6:37 AM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Rosconz said:

Jezebel makes a good point. Plarium HAVE to show a profit or the game will be shut down. The coiners are paying $$$'s so the smarter ones of us can play for free. If that gives them top rankings in tournaments, so be it, they pay heavily for that privilege. (Bots in the rankings is a whole different story.) As Jez says, this game is fun to play without coining.

So I say "Go hard coiners. Keep this game free for me for as long as you can."
Plarium makes money regardless if no one spends money on game. The people who go on everyday makes a paycheck for Plarium. So this game dont get shutdown due to anyone not spending on it. 
Please enlighten me Cat, where does this pay check come from? Many sights use advertising which is based on the 'thru traffic' on the site. But I don't see any external advertising here. So who is it thats handing out cash for traffic? And what do they gain from it?
UTC +12:00
ajohn.abs
26 December, 2016, 10:45 PM UTC
oracle said:

A normal legendary PvP an out of these world EXP tournament where you need 10 000 points to get 2 wyvern. 

Meanwhile Bot are revagiig the map, being hired as messinary to destroy beacon. 

I must say these will indeed be a Merry chritmass. I am pulling the plug off Plarium. Going back to EVE. see in 

Good to see another player with some sense :)
1664233 users registered; 33903 topics; 253077 posts; our newest member:aliyanali28