Dissappointeed

Dissappointeed

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 25, 2016, 02:1812/25/16
01/11/16
Rosconz said:

Jezebel makes a good point. Plarium HAVE to show a profit or the game will be shut down. The coiners are paying $$$'s so the smarter ones of us can play for free. If that gives them top rankings in tournaments, so be it, they pay heavily for that privilege. (Bots in the rankings is a whole different story.) As Jez says, this game is fun to play without coining.

So I say "Go hard coiners. Keep this game free for me for as long as you can."
Plarium makes money regardless if no one spends money on game. The people who go on everyday makes a paycheck for Plarium. So this game dont get shutdown due to anyone not spending on it. 
Dec 25, 2016, 06:3712/25/16
08/22/15
cat in the hat said:

Rosconz said:

Jezebel makes a good point. Plarium HAVE to show a profit or the game will be shut down. The coiners are paying $$$'s so the smarter ones of us can play for free. If that gives them top rankings in tournaments, so be it, they pay heavily for that privilege. (Bots in the rankings is a whole different story.) As Jez says, this game is fun to play without coining.

So I say "Go hard coiners. Keep this game free for me for as long as you can."
Plarium makes money regardless if no one spends money on game. The people who go on everyday makes a paycheck for Plarium. So this game dont get shutdown due to anyone not spending on it. 
Please enlighten me Cat, where does this pay check come from? Many sights use advertising which is based on the 'thru traffic' on the site. But I don't see any external advertising here. So who is it thats handing out cash for traffic? And what do they gain from it?
Dec 26, 2016, 22:4512/26/16
oracle said:

A normal legendary PvP an out of these world EXP tournament where you need 10 000 points to get 2 wyvern. 

Meanwhile Bot are revagiig the map, being hired as messinary to destroy beacon. 

I must say these will indeed be a Merry chritmass. I am pulling the plug off Plarium. Going back to EVE. see in 

Good to see another player with some sense :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.