change the the building of different units

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 21, 2016, 17:0612/21/16
10/03/16

Hello Folks of Plarium

I would ask if it could be possible to make changes in the building slots of units.

Few days ago we had the daily quest to build units, now after a few raids i am in need of offensive units and my slots contain mostly defensive units. It would be great if we could slide the last demanded units to the top of a slot so those would be build first.

For example i have 1000 archers in my building slot, if i need 500 paladins i have to wait till all those archers are build, if we could slide the paladins on top they would be build after the current building slot of archers. The same with the other type of units.

It would be a great improvement for all players.

With regards, a merry Christmas and a happy New year for all

Ronny
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2016, 17:4312/21/16
04/10/15

Lord Ronny

first of all merry christmas and happy new year for u too.

about ur suggestion im afraid that has been said by a lot of users and in this moment there is no plan to change it from devs dep.

however you can post it on suggestion thread to be sure the devs read it and see if they can change their mind.

Regards and good game

PD: you are lucky i have a one year queu on infantry before i can purchase some archers. ;) 
Dec 22, 2016, 09:1512/22/16
03/01/16

Hello, Lord Ronny! I can see your point and this suggestion has been discussed with developers several times. It was declined because this change may cause big influence on the game balance. 

Dec 22, 2016, 12:2712/22/16
Eugenia Misura said:

Hello, Lord Ronny! I can see your point and this suggestion has been discussed with developers several times. It was declined because this change may cause big influence on the game balance. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.