All Categories

Rewards out of sync, mechanics work as intended?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 21, 2016, 15:0112/21/16
07/25/15

Can we get a more indepth explenation of this phenomen from Plarium devs?

Also, its a given if this happend to someone like Lord Mark, who got 100m+ of resources stuck, there is bound to be others suffering the same, maybe not at same level, or who knows even greater? Very few of the people playing find their way to the forums if something bad does happen, rather give up playing. 

Does Plarium have a way they could do a manual pay out and then reset someones bank in cases like this? and if not why?

Also, if rewards goes out of synch, how can mechanics work as intended? as it seems flawed from the players end of the stick.

pls, I don't want this thread turn into a light Plarium on fire, just want some rational explenation for their side. Either direct from a dev or forwared through a admin or what not.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2016, 19:0812/21/16
08/03/14
i think its time to move on from this game.  plariums attitude towards gamers is getting horrible. 
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 22, 2016, 05:4812/22/16
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Personally I want an explanation of how the log I have provided is possible if "nothing is wrong with BGs".

Plarium needs to start addressing the facts that the players (and paying customers) are all too blatently aware of. Plarium have provided absolutely nothing by way of explanation of how that log is possible. No rational arguements to explain it and show how it is possible that BG's are "working as expected".

Instread they shut the thread down, post copy and paste BS (whether it's here or via support) and ignore the issue. MUST address the facts before all confidence in BG's is lost. 

Major league just tell players to ignore BG's now.  Only flipping content in this game is Raid, BG's, PvP. There is so little content the game can't afford for one third to be broken and out of commission.

Why is this developer so ignorant, arrogant and willing to pay zero attention to customer satisfaction. As if the company has a long term future without it's customers. Straight up madness.

BGs are expected to be a net loss over time, to make up for the gained xp, hero items, and tournament rewards.  Plarium has said this multiple times, in terms of a "tax" applied to BG payouts.  So yes, if you have fewer troops than when you started BGs are working as expected. 
Dec 22, 2016, 09:2712/22/16
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Personally I want an explanation of how the log I have provided is possible if "nothing is wrong with BGs".

Plarium needs to start addressing the facts that the players (and paying customers) are all too blatently aware of. Plarium have provided absolutely nothing by way of explanation of how that log is possible. No rational arguements to explain it and show how it is possible that BG's are "working as expected".

Instread they shut the thread down, post copy and paste BS (whether it's here or via support) and ignore the issue. MUST address the facts before all confidence in BG's is lost. 

Major league just tell players to ignore BG's now.  Only flipping content in this game is Raid, BG's, PvP. There is so little content the game can't afford for one third to be broken and out of commission.

Why is this developer so ignorant, arrogant and willing to pay zero attention to customer satisfaction. As if the company has a long term future without it's customers. Straight up madness.

BGs are expected to be a net loss over time, to make up for the gained xp, hero items, and tournament rewards.  Plarium has said this multiple times, in terms of a "tax" applied to BG payouts.  So yes, if you have fewer troops than when you started BGs are working as expected. 

This thread was mostly started based on a reply Lord Mark got, where it was stated rewards was out of sync, The guy got like 100m+ resources trapped in the bank. If rewards can go out of sync, I want to  know WHY the system is supposedly working as intended?

Dec 22, 2016, 09:4412/22/16
03/01/16

Gadheras said:

Also, its a given if this happend to someone like Lord Mark, who got 100m+ of resources stuck, there is bound to be others suffering the same, maybe not at same level, or who knows even greater? Very few of the people playing find their way to the forums if something bad does happen, rather give up playing. 

Does Plarium have a way they could do a manual pay out and then reset someones bank in cases like this? and if not why?

Also, if rewards goes out of synch, how can mechanics work as intended? as it seems flawed from the players end of the stick.

pls, I don't want this thread turn into a light Plarium on fire, just want some rational explenation for their side. Either direct from a dev or forwared through a admin or what not.

Lord Gadheras, I can confirm that Battlegrounds works as intended. The main concept of the Battlegrounds missions is to loose the troops in order to get more powerful and unique Units. Rewards calculations are based off of losses in Resource costs for the troops you lose. Apart from this, there are many different theories that were created by our players.

I'm not able to disclose the exact formula of Battleground mechanics, but you should keep testing Battlegrounds of different levels. The more experience you get - the more information you can collect and share with your friends.

As for the manual payout and bank resetting. If we don't have reasons to believe that there is massive issue with Battlegrounds, all individual cases are resolved by our Support team. They check logs, collect information and make a decision. Such investigation of personal accounts are made by players' requests and, of course, such information can be published here, on Forum.

I just want to remind you that there are many way and stratergies of doing Battlegrounds. Moreover, each player can decide if one or other stategy fits him, however, in any case, there is no guarantee that it gives 100% payout.

Dec 22, 2016, 10:0712/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 10:11(edited)
06/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Lord Gadheras, I can confirm that Battlegrounds works as intended. The main concept of the Battlegrounds missions is to loose the troops in order to get more powerful and unique Units. Rewards calculations are based off of losses in Resource costs for the troops you lose. Apart from this, there are many different theories that were created by our players.

I'm not able to disclose the exact formula of Battleground mechanics, but you should keep testing Battlegrounds of different levels. The more experience you get - the more information you can collect and share with your friends.

As for the manual payout and bank resetting. If we don't have reasons to believe that there is massive issue with Battlegrounds, all individual cases are resolved by our Support team. They check logs, collect information and make a decision. Such investigation of personal accounts are made by players' requests and, of course, such information can be published here, on Forum.

I just want to remind you that there are many way and stratergies of doing Battlegrounds. Moreover, each player can decide if one or other stategy fits him, however, in any case, there is no guarantee that it gives 100% payout.

Yo really think that our collective IQ is 20.

Why i think this ...... it is cause you keep insulting our intelligence with your answers 

It is either that or you are trying to tell us in an indirect way that plarium is just scamming us.

You know that scam = fraud

We can do this

1. You invest 1,000,000 saphires into my account / i will spend them wisely in the first 10 min

2. Then for the next month try to get the money from me for the invested saphires

3. after a month when you get only peanuts from me COMPLAIN on the forums

4. i will respond that everything is fine and to keep trying but to learn how the system works you have to invest another 1,000,000 saphires. However i will never tell you when you will be getting the money.

5. we will be repeating the cycle

The only two rules are

1. my saphires count must never go negative

2. when you invest the saphires you are not allowed to take them away in the first 24 hours

Dec 22, 2016, 10:1612/22/16
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

I'm sory but that is not good enough. We are talking about 100m+ resources worth trapped. He got told the rewards was out of sync, so how is that making the mechanics work as intended? Because this obviously not a single issue limited to Lord Mark, but he the one that had enough records and numbers to back it up.

I don't type this to argue. I want a proper explenation of why "out of sync" happen and how it make the system work as intended.

Dec 22, 2016, 11:4512/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 11:46(edited)

lords and ladies 

support team tested both claims by lord mark and DJ regarding BG's and no issues were detected 

maybe a change in strategy is the key 

however it is a serious matter to the community and at the moment Eugenia can not read all [posts or threads created about it 

so all threads regarding BG's will be closed and any further comments or complaints must be posted in the tutorial thread 

hope you all understand, thank you :))

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.