This topic is closed

Bot coords. server 2

31 Reply
Rosconz
26 December, 2016, 11:37 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Rosconz said:


Whew! That was close. The bot line that allows me to enjoy this game without coining is listed here. But I am on server 1 so Plarium will never find it. 
We'll see

Hahahaha, that is SOOOOO funny Euginia. 

Plarium have never given a toss about the bots in the past. Why would you think they are suddenly going to start now?

UTC +12:00
1
djmoody
26 December, 2016, 11:40 PM UTC

Ryu said:


Individuals using 3rd party castle control software for their own castle or maybe 2-3 ones, no.


The bigger botlines with identical behaviour, yes.


The will to do so, obviously, no.

Actually that depends on the sophistication of the code. Most developers have pretty good detection of automated key strokes. As the detection is automated also a lot of ppl get caught and banned (takes no human intervention).

Clearly it would be well outside of Plarium's level of professionalism and talent, even if they cared.

Became aware on one game I played that the screen every so slighly rotated to put off simply click on screen auto-key programs. You would have to search for colours in that game and continually change the x, y of the clicks if you didn't want your code to start missing it's clicks and becoming really obvious to detection code.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1
jumy
27 December, 2016, 9:30 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Ryu said:


Individuals using 3rd party castle control software for their own castle or maybe 2-3 ones, no.


The bigger botlines with identical behaviour, yes.


The will to do so, obviously, no.

Actually that depends on the sophistication of the code. Most developers have pretty good detection of automated key strokes. As the detection is automated also a lot of ppl get caught and banned (takes no human intervention).

Clearly it would be well outside of Plarium's level of professionalism and talent, even if they cared.

Became aware on one game I played that the screen every so slighly rotated to put off simply click on screen auto-key programs. You would have to search for colours in that game and continually change the x, y of the clicks if you didn't want your code to start missing it's clicks and becoming really obvious to detection code.

this work only for autohotkey, for autobot in this game not work

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Ryu
27 December, 2016, 10:37 AM UTC

I do not know enough about bot detection programming to comment on that. It will depend on exactly what the hackers did.


The big botlines can definitly be handled however, as finding those can be done by a data analyst.
UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 December, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
Ryu said:

I do not know enough about bot detection programming to comment on that. It will depend on exactly what the hackers did.


The big botlines can definitly be handled however, as finding those can be done by a data analyst.
It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.
UTC +2:00
0
Ryu
27 December, 2016, 2:20 PM UTC

Try talking to your database guys. Tell them to create a list of castles that share layouts with at least two other castles: layout, number, coords.


There are some other approaches via castle level. Count each castle level on each row and column. (Exclude castle levels under 10.) Long botlines will also be apparent, but having a castle on that list is much more likely to be a false detection.

UTC +2:00
1
IronApex Turok
27 December, 2016, 10:24 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:


It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.
not with competent developers.
UTC +0:00
0
Rosconz
27 December, 2016, 11:24 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.

Eugenia, you don't need to track data. Just go into the game, pick any random spot and scroll in 1 direction a dozen or so times. The game is so riddled with bots theres a 90% chance you will see some.

If Plarium can't be bothered making that much effort then why should we do all the work for them?
UTC +12:00
1
jumy
28 December, 2016, 4:24 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Ryu said:


I do not know enough about bot detection programming to comment on that. It will depend on exactly what the hackers did.


The big botlines can definitly be handled however, as finding those can be done by a data analyst.
It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.

I'm thinking to  statistics refer of usual? 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Drogar61
28 December, 2016, 8:56 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Ryu said:


I do not know enough about bot detection programming to comment on that. It will depend on exactly what the hackers did.


The big botlines can definitly be handled however, as finding those can be done by a data analyst.
It's hard to track such data on all games/all servers. That's why we ask our players to report them to our Suppor team so we can take care of such situations.

When some of you, CM and Mods, try to explain this you only blame your devs. Or yourself. It is unbelievable what you are ready to write on forum just to make answer, or maybe you really have some task to accomplish with such answers.

Just to understand what you said I give you example of database with 1 billion rows of data. Every question that you can make to database engine will get answer for less than 10 secs. Every our letter will cost you at least couple of mins. And you still give us mantra about totally useless support tickets, and so on.

When will you stop to treat us as morons?
UTC +0:00
1
jumy
28 December, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC

when you say too many lies reveal the truth without realizing 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 December, 2016, 1:24 PM UTC

Lord and Ladies, the answe rwas given. If you find any suspicious accounts, please report them to our Support team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium for further investigation. I'm closing this topic.

UTC +2:00
0
1780263 users registered; 48353 topics; 287203 posts; our newest member:1234539