All Categories

Wheel of fortune Bait and switch?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 19, 2016, 19:2412/19/16
02/21/16

why is it that I have a wheel of fortune award to get 60% off fortress items Walls towers and such .And when I try and use it I told I don't Have enough when I do!!!! Instead I'm directed to Buy sapphires ? http://prntscr.com/dlj5h6 http://prntscr.com/dlj5ot Seems to be a very dishonest way to steal my money

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 19, 2016, 19:2912/19/16
04/10/15

Lady Carol

i cant see the pics you attached so i cant assist you properly.

as the moment its an issue with purchasing please send a ticket to support following this link. they will be in better position than we here in the forum to check your account and see what its happening

Regards
Dec 19, 2016, 20:3612/19/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Lady Carol

as the moment its an issue with purchasing please send a ticket to support following this link. they will be in better position than we here in the forum to check your account and see what its happening

Regards

eh lol, is a BIG secret but do not tell

Dec 19, 2016, 23:5812/19/16
Dec 20, 2016, 00:00(edited)
02/21/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Lady Carol

Regards

It's not a matter of purchasing it's a matter of Making me Buy sapphires to get the Wheel of fortune award and not allowing me to use sapphires I already Have I see the picture is in the posting above this one

Dec 20, 2016, 10:3712/20/16
04/10/15

carolpringle59 said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lady Carol

Regards

It's not a matter of purchasing it's a matter of Making me Buy sapphires to get the Wheel of fortune award and not allowing me to use sapphires I already Have I see the picture is in the posting above this one

that is why i said contact to support to check ur account. we are not able to help you here in the forum 

you are trying to buy something and have enough sapphires and u cant

so please, send it to report this issue attaching those screenshots

Regards
Dec 22, 2016, 15:5312/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 15:55(edited)
12/13/14

Would it help to click 'Apply Discount' on the wheel ?

Dec 24, 2016, 15:0512/24/16
02/21/16

No when I do that they tell me I don't have the sapphires and they try and make me buy them (When I did have them in my Account already

Dec 24, 2016, 15:0612/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 15:12(edited)
02/21/16

Juglar del Viento said:

carolpringle59 said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lady Carol

Regards

that is why i said contact to support to check ur account. we are not able to help you here in the forum 

Regards

I really must thank you dolts for wasting my time Why even bother to have a Bug report topic if you don't  fix the situation This game gives more and more reasons to leave daily than it does to stay. what a bunch of Manure!!!!  I'm not trying to Buy something dummy I just want to use the wheel of fortune reward with the sapphires I already Have . You don't want to be called stupid right ??? then don't give stupid answers then !!!

Dec 25, 2016, 10:3812/25/16
03/13/15
carolpringle59 said:

Juglar del Viento said:

carolpringle59 said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lady Carol

Regards

Regards

I really must thank you dolts for wasting my time Why even bother to have a Bug report topic if you don't  fix the situation This game gives more and more reasons to leave daily than it does to stay. what a bunch of Manure!!!!  I'm not trying to Buy something dummy I just want to use the wheel of fortune reward with the sapphires I already Have . You don't want to be called stupid right ??? then don't give stupid answers then !!!

The basic reason for this is since all Issues reported by the players may not be technical issue and may be understanding issue of the player. The forum helps in filtering these issues and to get faster resolution for issues that are understanding issues.
Dec 25, 2016, 14:4212/25/16
Dec 25, 2016, 14:44(edited)

lords and ladies 

there are few things to be known about the wheel of fortune 

1) is its offers may sometime be the same as events tab special offer ( in terms of its nature )

so lets say the wheel gives a 70% unit discount but then a 50% discount appears on special event tab 

in this case it is the events special tab offer that shall be effective ( the wheel offer will be dismissed )

so when that happens just refresh your browser and you will have a new different wheel offer 

2) some times players mistaken improvements for fortification and vice versa 

it is best to just click "apply discount" to be 100% sure that you are in the right place 

@lady CarolPringles 

if you have the required amount of sapphires and you are at the right place ( where the discount is ) and you are still asked for sapphires purchase then contact our support team 

( pay attention to the amount included in the offer fortification purchase offers in the wheel rarely exceeds 3 purchases )

Dec 25, 2016, 14:4812/25/16

in short, we need all this attention  to avoid drop into a trap 

go on Plarium 

Dec 25, 2016, 20:4812/25/16
08/22/15
exxxe said:

lords and ladies 

1) is its offers may sometime be the same as events tab special offer ( in terms of its nature )

so lets say the wheel gives a 70% unit discount but then a 50% discount appears on special event tab 

in this case it is the events special tab offer that shall be effective ( the wheel offer will be dismissed )

so when that happens just refresh your browser and you will have a new different wheel offer 

it is best to just click "apply discount" to be 100% sure that you are in the right place 

@lady CarolPringles 

if you have the required amount of sapphires and you are at the right place ( where the discount is ) and you are still asked for sapphires purchase then contact our support team 

( pay attention to the amount included in the offer fortification purchase offers in the wheel rarely exceeds 3 purchases )

Surely that constitutes false advertising. It should not be the purchasers problem to work out if the seller is going to honor their own promotion or not.
Dec 26, 2016, 14:0612/26/16
02/21/16

Rosconz said:

exxxe said:

lords and ladies 

@lady CarolPringles 

Surely that constitutes false advertising. It should not be the purchasers problem to work out if the seller is going to honor their own promotion or not.

Thus my comment about Bait and switch If exxxe had bother to look at the above screenshots He/She would see I clearly had the Sapphires in my Game at the time of the offer.  Yeah right Not going to bother at this time offer is long gone As far as I'm concerned I did the right thing and Plarium did the wrong thing I will never ever ever put money into a game that has more glitches. than working features as the game is not honest enough to do the right thing as far as it's consumers and long time players are concerned

Dec 26, 2016, 22:0912/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 22:23(edited)
08/22/15

I have now had the same issue. It seems, from Carols and my pics, that if you don't have enough sapphs to buy the item at FULL price then the game won't let you buy them at the discount price. I have purchased 2 items of lesser value no problem, still have 1 purchase allowed and enough sapphs but can't get the item I want.

Edit: I have sent a message to support. (For what good it may/not do us.)
Dec 27, 2016, 01:0712/27/16
08/22/15

I have devised a strategy. I have 7 hours until the W.O.F changes. I am going to do jewelers hamlets and try to get enough sapphs to cover the FULL price and then see if I can get my Legion at the discount price.

Wish me luck. (I think I'm going to need it.)

Ps: if anyone here is one of the ****** that hits my hamlets all the time, PLEASE give me a break. I'm trying to get around Plariums stuff up. 
Jan 3, 2017, 13:4801/03/17
02/22/16

so how did that work for you ? LOL

Jan 7, 2017, 10:5601/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 11:00(edited)
08/22/15

wesleypringle1 said:

so how did that work for you ? LOL

Total failure. 4 hours wasted running 4 hamlets at a time, non stop, and getting hit on around 60 - 70% of them left me 5 sapphs (and hundreds of dead troops) short of the 300 I needed to qualify to buy @ Plariums promotional price of 150 sapphs. 

So I got 295 sapphs and still could not get the 150 Sapph special.

Jan 7, 2017, 17:5301/07/17
12/21/14
carolpringle59 said:

why is it that I have a wheel of fortune award to get 60% off fortress items Walls towers and such .And when I try and use it I told I don't Have enough when I do!!!! Instead I'm directed to Buy sapphires ? http://prntscr.com/dlj5h6 http://prntscr.com/dlj5ot Seems to be a very dishonest way to steal my money

You get used to that. It's the norm whenever Plarium are involved
Jan 10, 2017, 11:4601/10/17
Jan 10, 2017, 11:47(edited)
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, in case if you face such an issue, please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this issue >> http://support.plarium.com

Jan 10, 2017, 13:1301/10/17
02/22/16
Of course by the time they get around to answer you your wheel of fortune deal will of expired. so good luck to ya'll
Jan 10, 2017, 18:1501/10/17
03/13/15
We have passed a few recommendation, we will update as soon as we hear something substantial on this.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.