Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 20, 2016, 12:2512/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 12:27(edited)
03/01/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, there are no working cheats that give you free Units/Rubies for Stormfall. If someone claims he has one, he is spreading false information. If someone shares such programs, it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

All players participating the Tournament on same rights and with same opportunities. It's a war game so you constantly need to prove your status and defend your Catles/Beacons/Fortresses. It doesn't matter, weather you do this whille Tournament lasts or not. However, if you do this during the Tournament, you get a chance to win a reward.

Can you please tell me the reward you say we can win in this tournament?

You get a chance to reach TOP with your League and to restore your troops with a discount.

Maybe "reward" means something more specific for you, I'm sorry for this confusion. I'll be more clear next time.
Dec 20, 2016, 13:2512/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 14:00(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, there are no working cheats that give you free Units/Rubies for Stormfall. If someone claims he has one, he is spreading false information. If someone shares such programs, it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

All players participating the Tournament on same rights and with same opportunities. It's a war game so you constantly need to prove your status and defend your Catles/Beacons/Fortresses. It doesn't matter, weather you do this whille Tournament lasts or not. However, if you do this during the Tournament, you get a chance to win a reward.

Ahhh - so Stormfall is working just fine and dandy?

Maybe just the Pirate game that is using these cheats, scripts and exploits? Should we ask the Russian league how they work?

Taking all the Rubies from Top Tier BG rankings in every tournament - http://prnt.sc/dlqnzk

How RuAL are using bg exploits and getting free revives etc ... so happy to hear that it could never happen here > MEGALOL

p.s. We use Sapphires here, not Rubies

Dec 20, 2016, 14:0112/20/16
07/25/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

You get a chance to reach TOP with your League and to restore your troops with a discount.

Maybe "reward" means something more specific for you, I'm sorry for this confusion. I'll be more clear next time.
Here you go, you just won an ability to spend money....... Oo....
Dec 20, 2016, 21:3112/20/16
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Snowgoon, as I mentioned in other thread, our game is secure against cheats. No one can obtain Units, in-game currency, Resources or Items in an unfair way. You can receive them only for your in-game activity or in-app purchases.

except with a bot manager, one could conceivably build a wall of defense using bot troops only that would make their castle impregnable. 

they wouldnt have to feed this WOD. they could focus soley on offense, which they can then use the bots for resources to build this offense. 

They can also use the bots to attack to get points in tournaments and earn sapphires to buy armies. 

there is a GREAT advantage to using the bot program. 
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 21, 2016, 08:3712/21/16
10/04/13

Eugenia Misura said:

The concern of the players isn't that there is a hack that gives a single account a large amount of troops or sapphires.  It's that a single player (or group) can build troops on hundreds or thousands of accounts simultaneously using an automated tool, then use those accounts to destroy legitimate players beacons and troops.  It is considered common knowledge to most players that this is possible, and these automated accounts have been known to attack beacons/presidios/whatever in other plarium games. 

There is certainly a danger of this happening on stormfall as well, however I doubt they will attack during the beacon carnage, as their primary goal seems to be killing players troops. 
Dec 21, 2016, 11:2112/21/16
Dec 21, 2016, 21:34(edited)
06/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Are you for real?

Do you think that we are 8 years old?

Do you think that our collective IQ is 20?

Eugenia let's have a hypothetical scenario

I have a suggestion for you .... a game you can play, if you do you will win a reward......

Here is what you need to do...

1. go outside your offices

2. collect as many 200 grams heavy stones as you can

3. when you feel you have enough of them start throwing them at your office windows

4. THE MORE WINDOWS YOU BREAK THE BIGGER THE REWARD WILL BE

Now you might ask what is the reward?

At minimum you lose your job.

However if you place near the top you will end up in prison.

If you do really great you could end up in a mental institution.

Dec 21, 2016, 15:0912/21/16
Dec 21, 2016, 15:16(edited)
12/13/14

We are expected to lose 10% of our armies and get no rewards

... but it isn't 10% is it?

What about the victory tax?

http://prnt.sc/d8xkl5

This example shows that victorious players always lose EXTRA units

Winner loses 545 of 1,000 Wyverns (54.5%)

Loser loses 3,293 of 6,170 Griffins (53,37%)

Why does the winner lose more?

If the vanquished player loses 53.37% then the winner should lose 46.63% (see Lord Oberon's post re Combat Algorithm -  http://prntscr.com/bgrn44

(These figures include all effects from castle walls, boosts etc because they are based on total offense versus total defense)

Dec 21, 2016, 21:0212/21/16
05/14/16

zapelo said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Are you for real?

Do you think that we are 8 years old?

Do you think that our collective IQ is 20?

Eugenia let's have a hypothetical scenario

I have a suggestion for you .... a game you can play if you do you will win a reward......

Here is what you need to do...

1. go outside your offices

2. collect as many 200 grams heavy stones 

3. when you feel you have enough of them start throwing them at your office windows

4. THE MORE WINDOWS YOU BREAK THE BIGGER THE REWARD WILL BE

Now you might ask what is the reward?

At minimum you lose your job.

However if you place near the top you will end up in prison.

If you place if you do really great you could end up in a mental institution.

Aha touché 👍

Dec 22, 2016, 03:5212/22/16
08/03/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Snowgoon, as I mentioned in other thread, our game is secure against cheats. No one can obtain Units, in-game currency, Resources or Items in an unfair way. You can receive them only for your in-game activity or in-app purchases.

if the game is secure against cheats, then the bot programs are okay with plarium right?  since they arent alternate characters (alts) and have no names, they are just farms and mines, not cheats we can use them then?
Dec 22, 2016, 12:4712/22/16
02/21/16

having more than one castle is cheating  and I see the game does very little to discourage it . and that's a fact!!!!

Dec 22, 2016, 12:4712/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 12:51(edited)

IronApex Turok said:

Eugenia Misura said:

if the game is secure against cheats, then the bot programs are okay with plarium right?  since they arent alternate characters (alts) and have no names, they are just farms and mines, not cheats we can use them then?

Translator

not disseminate sensible data but after that what do you think?

and why not increase his earnings by translating the program?
Where are plarium server?

Dec 23, 2016, 12:0912/23/16
03/01/16
Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, you're not forced to participate in Massacre. And you may take any decision that works for you.

We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ABOUT OUR SPECIALS, PLEASE ENABLE THE SPAM FILTER BY CLICKING THE “SPAM” BUTTON IN YOUR MAILBOX.

The Bots are planning Beacon attacks - How do we avoid participating now???

I've edited your message. Please note that it's forbidden to post links to other resources. E.M.
Dear E.M. It is also forbidden for these links to be sent to our mailboxes - so what are YOU doing to prevent this?????????

We're working on the solution to block such messages. You can help us by reporting them to our Support team.
Dec 23, 2016, 13:3212/23/16
08/22/15

100% REVIVAL AFTER MASSACRE!

Yes, I got 100% of my troops killed in our beacon revived.

I guess I should tell the whole story. We only got 1 weak attack on our beacon. I lost 2 x archers and 1 x nomad. I guess it would be pretty hard to just revive 90% of that. LOL.
Dec 23, 2016, 13:4912/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 13:53(edited)
08/05/14
Eugenia Misura said:

So the "reward" is simply the loss of 10% of your troops.  Thank you for clearing that up!

Dec 23, 2016, 18:4112/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 18:42(edited)

Aaron KT3 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

So the "reward" is simply the loss of 10% of your troops.  Thank you for clearing that up!

you gain BIG reaward (nothing) and BIG xp for only 10% (pay or destroy FREE), all balanced?

when a game is unplayable you can see -90% cookies for all, when a game is unplayable, no?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.