All Categories

BEACON MASSACRE AGAIN!!!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 18, 2016, 13:3912/18/16
06/13/14

People plarium is really ignoring us. How about we ignore them?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 18, 2016, 18:2112/18/16
08/03/14
wouldnt it be more effective to reset everyones accounts every month?
Dec 18, 2016, 22:0312/18/16
01/11/16

djmoody said:

We kind of knew they don't care about anything but money. The extent to which nothing else matters was laid bare with the prize draw up date.

Spending more time talking to people about what we will play next now than anything else. Struggling to even log into this piece of ..... now.

I thought we all knew what Plarium has been about. 

Also, I thought we all were looking at other games to play by now :))
Dec 18, 2016, 23:2012/18/16
01/12/15

We all know all these are for the balance :)

Any game commendations? PM me :)
Dec 19, 2016, 13:0112/19/16
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, you're not forced to participate in Massacre. And you may take any decision that works for you.

Dec 19, 2016, 13:4112/19/16
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, you're not forced to participate in Massacre. And you may take any decision that works for you.

If you re-read the threads regareding all this mess, you will see that your point above is lacking big time. Participation might get forced uppon you either you want it or not. You might be a small league and worked hard to get a becon or two and then you prime "bully" target for the sake of this tournament. 

With so many that spoken up vs this type of tournament. Its cleary Plarium got no respect at all for us the players. I can't speak for everyone, but hey, my VISA card got no respect for Plarium either :p

Dec 19, 2016, 14:4412/19/16
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

i see you speak the common tongue of airplane noise as well.

it's almost as if the community managers are bots. its the same responses, over and over. 
Dec 19, 2016, 15:0512/19/16
01/12/15
Eugenia Misura said:

This is what happens when you talk with someone who doesn't play the game hahaha
Dec 19, 2016, 15:3112/19/16
02/21/16
Eugenia Misura said:

So Much B/S when Others attack we are force to Participate your just a bunch of Greedy Buggas

Dec 19, 2016, 17:1012/19/16
05/14/16

This time around be on the look out for suicide  ebots.

Dec 19, 2016, 17:1312/19/16
05/14/16

Eugenia Misura said:

Only way that works is to abandon beacons.

And people. That might be your best way to protest. Sad as it may be. Let the massacre be a total flop. No losses. No gains. No nothing.

Dec 19, 2016, 19:1112/19/16
08/03/14
GoGo Knightmare said:

Eugenia Misura said:

And people. That might be your best way to protest. Sad as it may be. Let the massacre be a total flop. No losses. No gains. No nothing.

if we could organize that, i think beacons have outlived their purpose in the game anyway
Dec 20, 2016, 00:0012/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 13:17(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ABOUT OUR SPECIALS, PLEASE ENABLE THE SPAM FILTER BY CLICKING THE “SPAM” BUTTON IN YOUR MAILBOX.

The Bots are planning Beacon attacks - How do we avoid participating now???

I've edited your message. Please note that it's forbidden to post links to other resources. E.M.
Dear E.M. It is also forbidden for these links to be sent to our mailboxes - so what are YOU doing to prevent this?????????

Dec 20, 2016, 00:2012/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 00:20(edited)
12/17/14

Eugenia Misura said:

What an amazing stupid comment direct from the no brain engaged copy and paste Failarium Playbook.

You can just put up Weor's protection on your beacons and ride out the event if you don't want to particpate can you?

Moronic comments like this is what gives you a player base with zero respect. I hope sooner rather than later it will be a zero player base. Only thing Plarium deserves.

Dec 20, 2016, 01:1612/20/16
05/14/16

IronApex Turok said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Sometimes ya need to be smarter than the fist punching you in the face.
if we could organize that, i think beacons have outlived their purpose in the game anyway

Won't happen. 

They will clung to that dying ship as it goes down

and palarium will bleed them for as much coin as they can as they do.

Its a drug dealers business model here 

Dec 20, 2016, 05:3212/20/16
03/20/14

Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

[11:46] Master cords -1325; -1454 : NEW SPECIAL: 100 FREE SPIES WITH EVERY ORDER OF $5 OR MORE.

We have launched new services to give you that edge over the competition! We now offer resources, scrolls, 50 friends for your House of Unity, Defense or Attack for Beacons and MUCH more! Always 5-10 times cheaper than purchasing it in-game, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you order.

Check us out today at www.Plarium.site

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ABOUT OUR SPECIALS, PLEASE ENABLE THE SPAM FILTER BY CLICKING THE “SPAM” BUTTON IN YOUR MAILBOX.

At this point the constant repeating of "you dont have to participate" is just ridiculous.

So keeping an eye on the bots that join or create leagues is important, UNLESS you can now hit beacons while not in a league.

I hear the last gasping breaths of a dying game.
Dec 20, 2016, 08:1912/20/16

Snowgoon said:

the best strategy of leagues without beacons

1 person 100 castle 
Dec 20, 2016, 11:5412/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 12:23(edited)
03/01/16

Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I've edited your message. Please note that it's forbidden to post links to other resources. E.M.

Snowgoon, as I mentioned in other thread, our game is secure against cheats. No one can obtain Units, in-game currency, Resources or Items in an unfair way. You can receive them only for your in-game activity or in-app purchases.

Dec 20, 2016, 11:5512/20/16
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, there are no working cheats that give you free Units/Rubies for Stormfall. If someone claims he has one, he is spreading false information. If someone shares such programs, it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

All players participating the Tournament on same rights and with same opportunities. It's a war game so you constantly need to prove your status and defend your Catles/Beacons/Fortresses. It doesn't matter, weather you do this whille Tournament lasts or not. However, if you do this during the Tournament, you get a chance to win a reward.

Dec 20, 2016, 12:1612/20/16
03/20/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, there are no working cheats that give you free Units/Rubies for Stormfall. If someone claims he has one, he is spreading false information. If someone shares such programs, it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

All players participating the Tournament on same rights and with same opportunities. It's a war game so you constantly need to prove your status and defend your Catles/Beacons/Fortresses. It doesn't matter, weather you do this whille Tournament lasts or not. However, if you do this during the Tournament, you get a chance to win a reward.

Can you please tell me the reward you say we can win in this tournament?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.