i m noob, explain this for me, many thanks

i m noob, explain this for me, many thanks

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 17, 2016, 00:4212/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 00:45(edited)

IronApex Turok said:

lol, Its Jumy. he's no noob. hes just been banned for a year. Thomas Brunson is clueless.

noob or not noob.... this is a big problem

is only a my trap for see the silence by ALL for question 2

you like statistics? here it is, this is your game dear Plarium... plarium in this platform do not confuse with other eh

preferences for question 2, avoid-you're an idiot (imply)-I do not understand YOU (but you)=Plarium answer

Dec 17, 2016, 00:5412/17/16
12/13/14

jumy said:

2 question: i received only 1 wraith or 1 pike in all other report 2-3 page 4-5-6-7.... so i decided to try to leave 1 chimera and more troops arrive

Better to send more archers and leave your chimera in the catacombs where it belongs. (I send Reiters - 226 defense)

Are you suggesting that the attacker was psychic? .... somehow he knew that you had reinforced with a chimera?
The game is getting to you and making you paranoid

Dec 17, 2016, 01:1312/17/16
Snowgoon said:

Are you suggesting that the attacker was psychic? .... somehow he knew that you had reinforced with a chimera?

you are champion 2 times
Dec 17, 2016, 05:0012/17/16
03/13/15
Snowgoon said:

jumy said:

2 question: i received only 1 wraith or 1 pike in all other report 2-3 page 4-5-6-7.... so i decided to try to leave 1 chimera and more troops arrive

Better to send more archers and leave your chimera in the catacombs where it belongs. (I send Reiters - 226 defense)

yup Jumy calm down.. take a deep breath.. 
Dec 17, 2016, 05:1412/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 05:24(edited)

Warrior said:

i am always calm

i am simply tired of being taken for a ride

big fake game with only alts cheats castle, all game is so

SEND A TICKET

they discovered that behind the cpu load is a bitcoin miner 

Dec 17, 2016, 05:4212/17/16
03/13/15

jumy said:

Warrior said:

i am always calm

i am simply tired of being taken for a ride

big fake game with only alts cheats castle, all game is so

SEND A TICKET

they discovered that behind the cpu load is a bitcoin miner 

It was common play, when you keep taking over someones settlement they send more troops

1. for flaunting and scaring the other player (size does matter strategy)

2. to fend off the player and be sure that they kill a lot if you reinforced it (usually helps when you get irritate)

if this continues it usually ends up in a personal castle attack.
Dec 17, 2016, 15:5712/17/16

Warrior said:

It was common play, when you keep taking over someones settlement they send more troops

2. to fend off the player and be sure that they kill a lot if you reinforced it (usually helps when you get irritate)

yes sure, is all normal for me (war game), i n my experience i am always in the yellow words

but but explain to me what is the difference if?

hit me fireball only if i leave few tropps out and in quantities perfect to kill all my troops (weor)

hit me attacks (siege or raid) 95% when go off line or inactive (standby in game) and i work at pc for many hours

make statistics  
randomness? 

Dec 17, 2016, 19:2612/17/16
03/13/15

jumy said:

Warrior said:

yes sure, is all normal for me (war game), i n my experience i am always in the yellow words

but but explain to me what is the difference if?

hit me fireball only if i leave few tropps out and in quantities perfect to kill all my troops (weor)

hit me attacks (siege or raid) 95% when go off line or inactive (standby in game) and i work at pc for many hours

make statistics  
randomness? 

I am not sure if i can make out what you are saying but if i understood you correctly, the below is the 2 scenarios that you said:

1. you have troops out and someone fireballs you and they take down your alter. this happens only when you keep your troops out and not when you dont have them out. ---- I find it strange but maybe they understand your pattern of playing. I have studied people pattern of playing, their time they are offline, time hen they are active when i need to take out some player. This helps in taking down the person with lesser losses

2. 95% of the times you get attacked is when you are offline and you are online most of the time ----- i think the first case replay also covers this one. It is easy to guess the sleep time of the person unless he goes off at weird time like me (Shh dont tell.. lol) by just knowing where the person is from. Even in beacon attacks this helps to understand when the attack can be done with minimum intervention from the attacked league.

I hope that answers the question.
Dec 17, 2016, 20:0712/17/16

Warrior said:

I am not sure if i can make out what you are saying but if i understood you correctly, the below is the 2 scenarios that you said:

1. you have troops out and someone fireballs you and they take down your alter. this happens only when you keep your troops out and not when you dont have them out. ---- I find it strange but maybe they understand your pattern of playing. I have studied people pattern of playing, their time they are offline, time hen they are active when i need to take out some player. This helps in taking down the person with lesser losses

2. 95% of the times you get attacked is when you are offline and you are online most of the time ----- i think the first case replay also covers this one. It is easy to guess the sleep time of the person unless he goes off at weird time like me (Shh dont tell.. lol) by just knowing where the person is from. Even in beacon attacks this helps to understand when the attack can be done with minimum intervention from the attacked league.

give answers logical nonsense where a logical sense can not exist

your responses same as plarium  big champion 

I have no game schedules  fixed as routine

Dec 18, 2016, 05:1012/18/16
03/13/15
jumy said:

Warrior said:

give answers logical nonsense where a logical sense can not exist

your responses same as plarium  big champion 

I have no game schedules  fixed as routine

Well as i said in the start i think this is what you mean.. and also "No ones following you".. Calm down Jumy and take a deep breath..
Dec 18, 2016, 08:5512/18/16
Warrior said:
Well as i said in the start i think this is what you mean.. and also "No ones following you".. Calm down Jumy and take a deep breath..

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.