All Categories

Was My Question Removed?

Was My Question Removed?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 15, 2016, 17:2312/15/16
10/09/14

Was My Question Removed?

A couple of hours ago, I posted a question in this thread as to why I was unable to buy a Silent One. About half an hour later, I no longer saw the question in the thread. Was the question removed? If so, this is hardly the way to encourage me to use the forum.

At any rate, I just want someone to tell me why I can't purchase a Silent One. Each time I try, I'm told I don't have enough resources. But I have much more than the amount required. Without the Silent One, I can't spy on anyone (as far as I can tell). This is a big hindrance.

I also can't figure out how to submit a ticket on this issue? Is it possible to submit a ticket? If it's not, that's something else that's pretty discouraging.

I'm a noob and I do need some help from someone. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 15, 2016, 17:2812/15/16

you nedd this build

many time is bugged, all game is so, it happens to me too for all other troops

try to refresh your page and try again

send a ticket is time wasted

Dec 15, 2016, 17:5412/15/16
10/09/14
Thank you for the tips.
Dec 15, 2016, 18:0812/15/16
I dont know if this will help but.... Do you have enough Food to produce new units?
Dec 15, 2016, 21:2512/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 21:30(edited)
12/18/14

being a new player you will follow the quest lines and eventually it will give you one to build the Hall of Shadows but you also have to discover them in the lost arts before you can build them

As a new player, join a decent league and make sure you participate in league chat - ask questions most players are happy to help and give good advice to help you progress

raiding for resources is key to progress - try to find inactive castles (people who have quit the game) and spy first to make sure there are resources there to raid

there are many "tricks" to learn but it will all come together if you join a league that is helpful
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.