This topic is closed

Why can't I purchase a Silent One?

9 Replies
User
15 December, 2016, 4:03 PM UTC
I 'm a noob. I keep trying to buy a Silent One. I'm told each time I don't have enough resources. My resources are well above the number required. What am I missing?
UTC +6:00
0
Moderator
15 December, 2016, 4:09 PM UTC

Try refreshing the game at time it might not have updated the resources.


Incase the issue still persists please contact the Support Team.


Have seen this happen once or twice but not sure why it happens. Usually resolved by refresh
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
0
User
15 December, 2016, 4:24 PM UTC
moslackyb said:

I 'm a noob. I keep trying to buy a Silent One. I'm told each time I don't have enough resources. My resources are well above the number required. What am I missing?
Additionally you need to be sure you have built the "Hall of Shadows"
Aaron
UTC +0:00
0
User
15 December, 2016, 5:54 PM UTC
Yes, I've built the hall. Will keep refreshing. Thank you for the tips.
UTC +6:00
0
User
15 December, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC
sorry i replied in the other thread - you need the Hall of Shadows and you also need to discover them in the Lost Arts before you can build them
UTC +0:00
1
User
16 December, 2016, 12:32 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

sorry i replied in the other thread - you need the Hall of Shadows and you also need to discover them in the Lost Arts before you can build them
Glad to see you helping new people too.  If we don't, the game will surely fail for lack of players. 
Aaron
UTC +0:00
1
User
16 December, 2016, 1:07 AM UTC
Aaron KT3 said:

Jezebel said:

sorry i replied in the other thread - you need the Hall of Shadows and you also need to discover them in the Lost Arts before you can build them
Glad to see you helping new people too.  If we don't, the game will surely fail for lack of players. 
and lack of Plarium
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
User
16 December, 2016, 3:00 AM UTC
double check....it might be telling you you arent making enough food to support them....u can just bypass that screen and continue to train silents
UTC +5:00
0
User
16 December, 2016, 5:06 PM UTC

moslackyb said:


Yes, I've built the hall. Will keep refreshing. Thank you for the tips.

Hello


You have had several tips. Another option is if you are trying to buy Imperial Silent Ones but do not have enough sapphires will give you the same area. A screenshot would be helpful. Many of us use Lightshot for screenshots.


UTC +5:00
1
User
17 December, 2016, 5:42 PM UTC

moslackyb said:


I 'm a noob. I keep trying to buy a Silent One. I'm told each time I don't have enough resources. My resources are well above the number required. What am I missing?

If you are getting that specific error message then you are collecting PHANTOM Tribute from around your castle

Skeleton's Armour, Goblin's Gold and Food from the Wild Boar are often bugged - we click to collect them and our resource total increases, but they are phantoms. Try to spend them and an impossible error message appears. Refresh the game and they vanish.
Greetings, Professor Falken
UTC +0:00
0
2744915 users registered; 63522 topics; 334444 posts; our newest member:Banana Biton