This topic is closed

Global quest in Christmas day

5 Replies
White and black
14 December, 2016, 1:31 PM UTC

For along time we not see any big quest with huge reward form Plarium.

Anyone here can suggest Plarium  bring that back?
DDC
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 10:52 AM UTC
Would you participate in shuch a Tournament, Lord White and Black?
UTC +2:00
1
Lord Mark
15 December, 2016, 11:46 AM UTC
I will participate and win it if u wold solve my BG issue!
UTC +0:00
1
White and black
16 December, 2016, 11:46 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Would you participate in shuch a Tournament, Lord White and Black?
yep very big tournament .........
DDC
UTC +0:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 1:08 PM UTC
White and black said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Would you participate in shuch a Tournament, Lord White and Black?
yep very big tournament .........
We'll think about it, then
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 1:09 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

I will participate and win it if u wold solve my BG issue!
Lord Mark, if you think that there's any issue, please report it to our Support team.
UTC +2:00
0
1777833 users registered; 48057 topics; 286101 post; our newest member:LegalDefense