All Categories

So many freaking bots

So many freaking bots

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 13, 2016, 21:1912/13/16

So many freaking bots

There is no human within 25 miles of me!!! I’m in bot heaven! And it’s really lame. No one to raid talk to or anything. Like I’m in the middle of a desert. Freaking cost so much to move. Do the devs have a plan for a cheaper way to move? Or is there anyone with my problem too at least? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2016, 21:3312/13/16
12/18/14

SimeonWhite said:

There is no human within 25 miles of me!!! I’m in bot heaven! And it’s really lame. No one to raid talk to or anything. Like I’m in the middle of a desert. Freaking cost so much to move. Do the devs have a plan for a cheaper way to move? Or is there anyone with my problem too at least? 

I doubt they will reduce the cost of Gateways to move but if you watch the daily discounts in the bottom right corner they are often discounted 

or wait for a really good deal on a package that includes the gateways in them
Dec 13, 2016, 21:3412/13/16

the map is constantly expanding, so 1 real player 100 alts/bots or other

speed troops is very slow*map expansion=too many time for all "boost boost" "pay pay" 
Dec 14, 2016, 12:2012/14/16
03/01/16

SimeonWhite said:

You can move you Castle using Gateways, Lord SimeonWhite. As for these accounts, please report them to our Support team.

Dec 17, 2016, 06:1112/17/16
05/14/16

Why report?

A person can snatch up 16 scrolls of any type for 20 bucks from them. That's a 1/3 of the cost to use Saphs.

Lol and  there in lies the irony. :) 💩

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 18, 2016, 09:1012/18/16
10/04/13
SimeonWhite said:

You should try joining an active league, this is the best way to find people to talk to and play with.  As for the bots, they usually have high resources and no troops, so they make good raid targets. 
Dec 18, 2016, 11:5112/18/16
07/25/15

I don't see why close threads regarding bots and how they run and so on, help on the bot probelm though. Just saying, in regard of another thread that got closed.

When these bots hit rankings, even Plarium have to aknowledge their games got serious problems. So in case any dev happen to read this forum out of curiousity even dont want to interact with us... STEP UP AND DEAL WITH IT:

Its a PLARIUM PROBLEM to deal with, not a player problem. 

Dec 18, 2016, 13:2712/18/16
01/12/15

Don't go off topic gadh, you might make this thread got closed.

Oh wait.

I'm just trying to steer this thread to the right direction ok? :)
Dec 18, 2016, 14:0012/18/16
06/13/14

Bots are actually good for plarium!

I bet that a lot of lvl 1 or 2 castles are also bots.

The more of them are there, the further away are the real players hence more speed up scrolls have to be used, more location changes are necessary.... 

Get my drift?

Dec 19, 2016, 17:3912/19/16

RandomDrop said:

zapelo said:

Bots are actually good for plarium!

I bet that a lot of lvl 1 or 2 castles are also bots.

The more of them are there, the further away are the real players hence more speed up scrolls have to be used, more location changes are necessary.... 

Get my drift?

You can also tell your investors/owners you have more active players than you actually have :)

all is planned, nothing is random here

Dec 20, 2016, 12:1712/20/16
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, "bots" are created by a bot program. It has the same functions as the game client. We ban for using it, but it can't give any advantages. It is a substitution of the game client, and you can do many game activities using it. But nothing beyond that.

So if you notice any suspicious activity, please report it to our Support Team. They check all such infornation and take appropriate measures. 

Dec 20, 2016, 12:3112/20/16
03/20/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, "bots" are created by a bot program. It has the same functions as the game client. We ban for using it, but it can't give any advantages. It is a substitution of the game client, and you can do many game activities using it. But nothing beyond that.

So if you notice any suspicious activity, please report it to our Support Team. They check all such infornation and take appropriate measures. 

By the bot getting in the rankings they are stopping a real person from getting that place in the rankings, which in turn stop the real person from getting the reward from the position that they should have got, Meaning that they are now not as strong as they should be which gives their enemies an advantage.

And you say there is no advantage. Sorry Fail
Dec 20, 2016, 13:0912/20/16
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

So if someone create 20 alts and use a bot program to support a few "main" castles, That doesn't give any adventages? Omg....

You could make a "simple" bot to just keep run constant, to queue up new units to keep resources low and have them moved to catas once built. You can have it run all day long without being behind the screen yourself.

bots are not created by a bot program, bots are created by a person who control them with a bot program. 

I got "unit" bots around my castle that was there when I started play this game, they still there, they go active now and again. I keep siege and hit them. Report such to Plarium doesn't help. 

Put every suspsected bots into quarantine and make them not possible to interact with or better remove them from the map all together and then condense the map.

Dec 20, 2016, 16:2012/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 23:21(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

you just kidding

you can find in a simple way 

1-READ TICKET

2-READ MY TOPIC NOW DELETED BY YOUR TEAM

3-READ RANK AND ALMOST ALL ARE INVOLVED

4-ALMOST ALL IN SETTLEMENTS

5-ALL FAKE CASTLE SIEGE BOT

6-ALL FAKE CASTLE NEAR BOT

7? last may be the first and void all - give gameplay and fun entertainment

Dec 20, 2016, 21:2712/20/16
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

how many thousands of support tickets have been started?

how many threads on the forum?

how many "dd44e43d" named castles are there on the servers?

how many bot alts are in the rankings now?

exactly when will plarium take notice?

can you provide evidence of one ever being removed?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.