All Categories

Bots have stepped up their game.

Bots have stepped up their game.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 17, 2016, 05:5712/17/16
05/14/16

I hear the bots have their own teamspeak now.

Must explain why in the latest big tourney they hold 10 out of 15 spots...

What till they kick on in the beacon massacre for the hell of it and the lulz. 

Dec 17, 2016, 06:0912/17/16
03/02/14

What I dont understand is that all the bots i have been raiding on Server 2 no longer produce the same amount of gold and iron per hour.

how does any castle slow down the production of iron and gold? Can that even be done?

Plarium must have control over the bots cause it doesnt make sense to me that production changed like this.

Dec 17, 2016, 09:5412/17/16
08/03/14

Techway_GrandMarshal said:

What I dont understand is that all the bots i have been raiding on Server 2 no longer produce the same amount of gold and iron per hour.

how does any castle slow down the production of iron and gold? Can that even be done?

Plarium must have control over the bots cause it doesnt make sense to me that production changed like this.

from what we can tell, that was plariums attempt at "balance".  rather than get rid of the bots all together they slowed their production. 

the reason behind that decision....who knows. 
Dec 17, 2016, 09:5612/17/16
08/03/14

to be honest...this makes me want to try the game hack now. i mean, if plarium isnt going to do anything about it....why should i be disadvantaged because i wont use it?

Dec 17, 2016, 11:5712/17/16
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

to be honest...this makes me want to try the game hack now. i mean, if plarium isnt going to do anything about it....why should i be disadvantaged because i wont use it?

Its not a game hack, its a bot program, an automation one. A lot of online games suffer from such. A LOT of online games try combat such as well though, not close their eyes to it and just... oh report it...

Dec 17, 2016, 14:2912/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 19:05(edited)

Gadheras said:

Its not a game hack, its a bot program, an automation one. A lot of online games suffer from such. A LOT of online games try combat such as well though, not close their eyes to it and just... oh report it...

you are sure? i found this and another and i have seen them at work LIVE

in most of our pc does not work but i do not say why and how make it go, i only carry things visible to all and why all is strange with cause

read well all the functions.... automatic you need to set your preferences and it work for you, manual you can see who is active who is not after x time

hack speed hack dragon hack free revive hack raid if not active after x time hack see other castle hack multi account/castle hack internal best FAST browser in this game hack ALERT for incoming in xx zone hack hack only hack and other hack, semiautomatic

i call all features not hack

you can manage at the same time many castle in different platform

so, you can build your castle in a mode, handle other castle in different mode

long time ago i was playing here in front at my monitor... click here click there, add few queque.... in short normal activity to my castle

no any incoming i can see but i received a report: FRENZIE has raided you Castle

WAIT WHAT, WHAT?????
i m here and what happen? 

I SEND TICKET=nothing all i so regular :)

other time i see incoming icon (from start), *BUT BUT WAIT WAIT WHAT, WHAT?????*  (*time to say this*) has passed another FRENZIE train  (caravans trick include always with NO icon)

bah i need 350 boost (with his 350 click) 25%

bah i need 175 boost (with his 175 click) 50%

and what? you use all this boost and walking in my castle after just the time i could see a incoming icon?? (remain 10 sec) ohh yess i understand better the BIG  players in this game

A few hours ago, normal i s norman (rhyme ) is war game so good

mmm wait a moment, i leave this game and 1 hour later get raid LOL (simple with BIG feature above)

mmm wait is a fake castle which controls a bot line and his zone  (simple with BIG feature above)

now think

add others?

SEND A TICKED that they make 2 laughing, all fake and new castle work for he

Dec 17, 2016, 15:1412/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 15:57(edited)

Plarium should reward me for help? yes, i wait for other BAN now

SEND A TICKET ? useless, they are

so now you understand why they see a totally different game from the real players?

you need upgrade build? they no is auto

you need dragons stone each 3 hours? they no is auto

you need a bonus +xx% ? they no is auto maxxed

you nees to play? they no, is also in a limbo host
Dec 17, 2016, 16:5312/17/16
07/25/15

An hack would imply break into the actual server the game is hosted on to alter values in the tables there. Like the speed of your production and research is not client based, its server based.

What bot programs is, is make you able to automate actions. You can have 100 castles (or whatever number) and just config the bot program to do all the work, save you from click hardly on anything.

What these gold sellers does when set up deals with people, send x amount of resources to you for the duration of the deal and so forth.
Dec 17, 2016, 17:0912/17/16
Dec 17, 2016, 17:46(edited)

Gadheras said:

1-An hack would imply break into the actual server the game is hosted on to alter values in the tables there. Like the speed of your production and research is not client based, its server based.

2-What bot programs is, is make you able to automate actions. You can have 100 castles (or whatever number) and just config the bot program to do all the work, save you from click hardly on anything.

3-What these gold sellers does when set up deals with people, send x amount of resources to you for the duration of the deal and so forth.

1- this is the point, the server side? free revive and all other tricks?

2-automate actions, you can set as you prefer and it work (with your pc on) for n°xxx castle or with another program (hack?) host based, host is always on (same this game)

3-each entry that brings gain is useful, how is just a detail

i know a game that (avoid his name):

-joins selected people and distributes its software (for few person and multilanguage is required), this community creates a big community in country based with real people 

-now real people are in trap

so considers the consequences (leaving out the real purpose)

Dec 17, 2016, 22:5512/17/16
08/03/14
Gadheras said:

An hack would imply break into the actual server the game is hosted on to alter values in the tables there. Like the speed of your production and research is not client based, its server based.

What bot programs is, is make you able to automate actions. You can have 100 castles (or whatever number) and just config the bot program to do all the work, save you from click hardly on anything.

What these gold sellers does when set up deals with people, send x amount of resources to you for the duration of the deal and so forth.
exactly, why am i not doing this already?  spending money with plarium seems pointless and expensive now. 
Dec 18, 2016, 07:5612/18/16

lords and ladies 

1) any bots are to be reported nothing we can do here 

2) that program is effective on the russian side only 

3) it is a SCAM you will get nothing but your data stolen steer away 

4) im closing this thread since Eugenia already reported your screenshots and now it is off topic 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.