This topic is closed

Bots have stepped up their game.

53 Replies
Rosconz
12 December, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC
In 'My Tier' of the latest BG tourny bots have placed 1st through to 11th. They have really picked up their game haven't they. I guess they will now go into the 'Elite Tier' for the next tournament. Hahahaha.
UTC +12:00
jumy
12 December, 2016, 12:47 PM UTC
The truth hurts
Sifr
12 December, 2016, 1:05 PM UTC
Provide a screenshot for our amusement :)
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
djmoody
12 December, 2016, 1:43 PM UTC

Which server is that?

Other versions of the game (i.e. not Stormfall) have complained about this, especially Sparta. Looks like the organisation that runs this is spreading out into different servers.

There is a server in Sparta where the Alts took down the major leagues and by all accounts has destroyed activity on the server.

So this is a major problem that needs to be addressed by Plarium 

(pretty much ensuring shutting down the thread, locking any subsequent slightly related threads into 1 thread to hide it as best as possible and CM's posting of pointless platitudes but ultimately completely ignoring the issue - like they do with any issue that doesn't result in short term increased profit for them within a week)

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Rosconz
12 December, 2016, 4:28 PM UTC
I have the SS's but not the time just now. Will post them this afternoon.
jumy
12 December, 2016, 4:28 PM UTC

when i spy find many with 10k res, they use res for build troops and crash in bgs

meantime this guys lose rank and reward
The truth hurts
Gadheras
12 December, 2016, 4:33 PM UTC

Working as intended, move on with the program :p

UTC +2:00
jumy
12 December, 2016, 4:39 PM UTC
imagine next offert, sapphire in fireball and you can buy new fireball offert
The truth hurts
IronApex Turok
12 December, 2016, 8:20 PM UTC

so, plarium  didnt nerf their resource production like all have complained. bots have gone into production mode building for battlegrounds?

but why?  using the BGs to increase their armies to sell them as defence?
jumy
12 December, 2016, 8:25 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

so, plarium  didnt nerf their resource production like all have complained. bots have gone into production mode building for battlegrounds?

bank resources or conversion tropps i think, or for take reward in rank 
The truth hurts
IronApex Turok
12 December, 2016, 8:46 PM UTC
wonder how long til a bot gets a beacon?
Sifr
13 December, 2016, 2:20 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

$10 to smite your enemies with 100 fireballs!

Anw, I thought the complain was bots became inactive? No lv 60+ bots are inactive AFAIK.
Rosconz
13 December, 2016, 6:27 AM UTC

Heres my ones. Not as impressive as Jumy's.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 December, 2016, 10:50 AM UTC
jumy said:

when i spy find many with 10k res, they use res for build troops and crash in bgs

Jumy, have you reported these accounts to our Support team? 
Ryu
13 December, 2016, 10:56 AM UTC

This is a systematic issue, not one with individual castles. Should be more interesting to look at the tournament and play spot-the-pattern.

So what is the proper way of reporting such things?

Sifr
13 December, 2016, 11:00 AM UTC
Ryu said:

This is a systematic issue, not one with individual castles. Should be more interesting to look at the tournament and play spot-the-pattern.

So what is the proper way of reporting such things?

Have fun with em, keep raiding them, reporting them is a waste of energy better to take advantage of them.
Ryu
13 December, 2016, 11:26 AM UTC

We have been asked to report. There are literally thousands, they exist in all sub-games. 

I can play data-entry clerk if I am paid for it, but in this case it would just clutter the reporting system and be quite an effort.

jumy
13 December, 2016, 1:05 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

jumy said:

i need reported this for a possible kill myself ?, i raid all both castle when found resources 

however over time it will have reported at least 100=nothing or i lose for raid they=i not send any tickets now and in future 

i have reported also few "players/castle" is evident that they can see troops in settlements/hamlet (think in all locations)=nothing=no any refund=i not send any tickets now and in future 

even if it cost me a very long ban, use my comments as feedback=is real in this game=share my experience in game=nothing is  random in this game

The truth hurts
djmoody
14 December, 2016, 5:10 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

We get this quite a lot.

You are a representative of Plarium.

You have direct access to the development team who can make things happen.

The screenshots in the thread is embarrassing proof of the scale of a major problem within your game.

So a Plarium representative is now aware of a big issue. What happens next? All the hard work has already been done for you. All you have to do is present the screenshot in your next meeting.

Instead, we get slopey shoulders and a palm off to another team, which requires the customer to put even more effort in, though a medium where you never get any sensible responses, just generic copy and pastes (support will never give any indication of what they are going to do about it, or even if they realise and understand the problem, it will just get a copy and paste reply). 

No desire to fix major problem. No ownership, No accountability. Plarium simply don't care.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Gadheras
14 December, 2016, 10:14 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

We get this quite a lot.

You are a representative of Plarium.

You have direct access to the development team who can make things happen.

The screenshots in the thread is embarrassing proof of the scale of a major problem within your game.

So a Plarium representative is now aware of a big issue. What happens next? All the hard work has already been done for you. All you have to do is present the screenshot in your next meeting.

Instead, we get slopey shoulders and a palm off to another team, which requires the customer to put even more effort in, though a medium where you never get any sensible responses, just generic copy and pastes (support will never give any indication of what they are going to do about it, or even if they realise and understand the problem, it will just get a copy and paste reply). 

No desire to fix major problem. No ownership, No accountability. Plarium simply don't care.

Wonder how it is working as a community manager at Plarium, even they might gather all the info and feedback we give them and present it further, maybe they just run into 

1780509 users registered; 48388 topics; 287268 posts; our newest member:Castle 1351271