All Categories

Oath of Faith is NOT considered as Lost Art. At all!!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 11, 2016, 23:4312/11/16
09/19/16

I found very funny bug thing. Processing previous bug case, when Imperial Seekers followed my mining party sudden, I didn't check Scribe log.

Now I checked it. AND! I don't see Oath of Faith research records!

Also, I checked - NO any points were added to development tournament points!!!

By the way - some Lost Arts are NOT Lost Arts and NOT counted for the tournament?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 12, 2016, 08:0412/12/16
01/31/15

Greetings again lord Alex! 

alex.isakov said:

I found very funny bug thing. Processing previous bug case, when Imperial Seekers followed my mining party sudden, I didn't check Scribe log.

Sadly, there's a bug causing certain messages to not appear. They're called 'Phantom Messages' from what I've heard.
There's no direct fix for it yet, unfortunately. However, refreshing the page might retrieve the missing message at times.

alex.isakov said:

By the way - some Lost Arts are NOT Lost Arts and NOT counted for the tournament?

As mentioned above, perhaps try refreshing the page.
All the upgrades of both constructions and Lost Arts count towards the Development Race. However, do take into account the points given by such an upgrade is not being displayed in the Scribe's messages. You'll have to check the Development Race at Events.

If this is not the solution, please inform the Support Team.

Dec 14, 2016, 05:0812/14/16
09/19/16
SlopranoDark said:

Greetings again lord Alex! 

alex.isakov said:

Sadly, there's a bug causing certain messages to not appear. They're called 'Phantom Messages' from what I've heard.
There's no direct fix for it yet, unfortunately. However, refreshing the page might retrieve the missing message at times.

alex.isakov said:

As mentioned above, perhaps try refreshing the page.
All the upgrades of both constructions and Lost Arts count towards the Development Race. However, do take into account the points given by such an upgrade is not being displayed in the Scribe's messages. You'll have to check the Development Race at Events.

If this is not the solution, please inform the Support Team.

I didn't see any change of Development points increasing the Lost Art twice at low levels I had (first time I was a little surprised, but second time I was sure). Yes, I will contact Support Team.
Dec 14, 2016, 05:2412/14/16
01/31/15

alex.isakov said:

I didn't see any change of Development points increasing the Lost Art twice at low levels I had (first time I was a little surprised, but second time I was sure). Yes, I will contact Support Team.

That surely is strange m'lord!

I hope I was offering the service you wanted. 

Good luck!

Dec 14, 2016, 12:5412/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 12:54(edited)
04/10/15

Lord Alex

when upgranding lost arts and upgrading buildings and a developer race is running you have to be aware about the time lost arts and buildings take to be upgraded.

if the time is too short (even more on low levels of arts and buildings) you are going to receive a bunch of points or even none points for upgrading.

so check the level you were at oath of faith and see if it gives points

Regards
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.