This topic is closed

BG Log of Doom (Continued)

3 Replies
djmoody
7 December, 2016, 10:28 PM UTC

Been given next update for the BG log.

No sign of bank being cleared. Looks to me like the player has lost over 100m of resource.

Can see from the payouts that the BG's are behaving normally now but only if you factor in minus 100-110m resource. Losing hope for the guy I am afraid.

What will Plarium do about this?

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Ichezis
8 December, 2016, 3:18 PM UTC

M'lord,

This seems interesting! However, I lack one detail for me to understand.

Could you clarify what each of those rows of numbers means?

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
djmoody
8 December, 2016, 3:33 PM UTC
Explained here:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/32409_broken--bg-proof

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
djmoody
10 December, 2016, 1:58 AM UTC

And the woe continues.

Guy got a payout clearing him down to 88m, best since "the incident".

Then loaded 110m after reset tonight, without a payout. The level 92 he didn't get a payout on has an average banking value of 86m. The lvl 90, 79.5m. So he was overbanked just on the day by 18m on both and got nothing.

Given his max lvl is 93, hitting 92 represents max he can get paid. If he got a max payout on a 92 (max is approx +25%) he would get around 108m. So even if that happens on his very next kill (assuming a 92 even spawns) it just get him back to the start of the day.

Absolutely everything has to go right just to to clear today's lost bank..........

Again Plarium I ask, how long and how much info before you will admit there is a problem and this guy is never getting his resource back (unless you fix the problem for him)?

1780308 users registered; 48354 topics; 287213 posts; our newest member:loriesimpson