Tournaments WITHOUT troups rewards

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 8, 2016, 12:0512/08/16

vakonziko said:

Gadheras said:

vakonziko said:

People only see the buy sapphire option, but when mods says you can gain sapphires for in game activities those trolls will close their eyes and keep repeating same bs over and over again. Gambling/raffles and other stuff counts when you gain real money from it, not in-game stuff lmao. Feels like you guys know more than this company. Dont bother fighting with windmills, you won't win. Plarium doesn't force you to participate.

You Sir is an buffon. Its the ability to buy tickets for cash that is the issue here, not if the actaul prize got a monetary value that can be traded back for RL cash. In another post dj posted links to law text regarding lottery rules that pritty much the same all across EU. 

Another issue, they enabled for "gambling" in the game, without give proper notice. This is not a strictly 18+ game. Guardian supervision applies at younger ages, BUT, term of conditions shouldnt been updated and made known prior to any such changes as well. I start do get the feeling you still a minor...

So just because you have ability to buy tickets for real cash, you have to keep creating many threads about it and copy-paste some law bs? Do you really need notice before they introduce something ? You really kidding me, you really think this company don't know rules ? This is pretty much big gaming company and they have their own squad of lawyers and they know what they are doing. This is not 5 man company that has no idea what they are doing. You guys really amazed me. lol 

But keep going, its funny to read this bs.

if it is illegal in country based, Plarium involved people in an illegal action

sorry if we care to respect the law

Dec 8, 2016, 12:2512/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 17:06(edited)
07/25/15

vakonziko said:

Someone mentioned red sapphires. Oh wait... I smell cake, they want to win prizes for free ( $ wise ) because they can't participate after they lost 100 sapps.

It was a example to make the entry fee (the purchase of ticket), cost a currency obtained ingame, excempt for real world cash. Then the whole thinmg wouldn't be a issue at all. You not able to grasp that fact make me belive you a minor.

Dec 8, 2016, 14:3112/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 17:06(edited)
06/22/14

vakonziko said:

Someone mentioned red sapphires. Oh wait... I smell cake, they want to win prizes for free ( $ wise ) because they can't participate after they lost 100 sapps.

@Mods!

I saw your reaction many times on less offensive posts. REACT!

@Vakonziko

It is better to be poor and clever than rich and stupid. Poor know why they got butthurt, at least.

Dec 8, 2016, 15:0312/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 17:07(edited)
07/25/15
Drogar61 said:

vakonziko said:

Someone mentioned red sapphires. Oh wait... I smell cake, they want to win prizes for free ( $ wise ) because they can't participate they lost 100 sapps.

@Mods!

I saw your reaction many times on less offensive posts. REACT!

@Vakonziko

It is better to be poor and clever than rich and stupid. Poor know why they got butthurt, at least.

You are not poor just because you decide not to empty you wallet on this game :p There is other games out there I spend more on this one. Just because I get my moneys worth better.
Dec 8, 2016, 15:1612/08/16
01/31/15

Greetings lords,

As I understand the differences between opinions, let's keep it calm and passive.

We don't want to have an issue starting just because there's a difference between opinions, right?

Please, feel free to continue discussing, but keep it peaceful.

Dec 8, 2016, 15:4912/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 17:08(edited)
06/22/14

SlopranoDark said:

Greetings lords,

As I understand the differences between opinions, let's keep it calm and passive.

We don't want to have an issue starting just because there's a difference between opinions, right?

I'm talking about using 'poor' on very ugly way. But that obviously doesn't touch Plarium or you as some truths that aren't nice for Plarium, so you will not do anything about this humiliation.

Not expect that from you, Sloprano. But, everyone has the right to do as it thinks necessary.

done thank you for pointing it out,, he may just missed it

exxxe
Dec 8, 2016, 16:3712/08/16
SlopranoDark said:

zapelo said:

... this is rather a lottery than 'gambling'. Why? Well because you buy a or more ticket(s) with in-game currency, which you can obtain in many ways without spending money, and might have the 'jackpot' if you're lucky. Just like every lottery!

Then finally, I think this came onto your mind because everyone says it's gambling, whilst they might not even know the facts of what Plarium meant it to be.

I hope this cleared something up.

within this definition.  i am confused
Dec 8, 2016, 17:0812/08/16
01/31/15

Drogar61 said:

SlopranoDark said:

Greetings lords,

I'm talking about using 'poor' on very ugly way. But that obviously doesn't touch Plarium or you as some truths that aren't nice for Plarium, so you will not do anything about this humiliation.

Not expect that from you, Sloprano. But, everyone has the right to do as it thinks necessary.

Greetings m'lord,

I apologise, I've possibly looked over it!
I'll do better next time. 

Dec 8, 2016, 20:5912/08/16
12/18/14

This is just an honest question....

Do you actually think people are buying saphs just to play these draws?  I highly doubt it.

It is what it is, no one is forcing anyone to buy into the draws, and if you spend all the saphs you have on them and end up disappointed then I suppose you are the one accountable for your own actions.  If you have such an addictive personality that you spend a bunch of money to buy saphs to win game generated goods then perhaps you need to turn the computer off and go volunteer at your local soup kitchen or food drive for the holidays.
Dec 8, 2016, 21:0512/08/16
11/30/14
Jezebel said:

This is just an honest question....

Do you actually think people are buying saphs just to play these draws?  I highly doubt it.

It is what it is, no one is forcing anyone to buy into the draws, and if you spend all the saphs you have on them and end up disappointed then I suppose you are the one accountable for your own actions.  If you have such an addictive personality that you spend a bunch of money to buy saphs to win game generated goods then perhaps you need to turn the computer off and go volunteer at your local soup kitchen or food drive for the holidays.
Its because they have nothing to do but sit all day here and pretend to care about the law. Lol
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.