This topic is closed

Broken BG Proof

165 Replies
roadstar Pitbull
21 December, 2016, 1:41 AM UTC

Allow me to translate plarium speak for you all.

"Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments. In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning."

There are no issues, everything is working just as we had hoped and planned for. Please buy troops back and further continue your efforts, we are monitoring your account for future payments...
UTC +0:00
jumy
21 December, 2016, 3:31 AM UTC

in any case there is always difference in treatment players 

support useless, forum useless, game a waste of time bugged and hacked 

GRATS PLARIUM TAKE THE FLIES 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
21 December, 2016, 6:34 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

I guess the easiest way to deal with it, was to ban the dude from the forums. Good job Plarium, awesome thumbs up 

Was that insult to injury?

I guess give the power gamers that take notes and keep records a good kick in the gonads when "out of syncs" happens that is not a flaw of the system is the best way to deal with the "non exsisting issue" right?

WOW!
UTC +0:00
jumy
21 December, 2016, 9:08 AM UTC

we are with           

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Nemanja
21 December, 2016, 9:49 AM UTC

My Lords,

you're right. Let's follow the Forum rules.

"We understand that sometimes people may have questions or concerns regarding an administrative action, or wish to appeal a warning or infraction report. We’re happy to discuss and review specific cases, but we ask that you please email us via our Helpdesk system. We will not discuss specific actions publicly on our forums."

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Nemanja
21 December, 2016, 10:07 AM UTC

My Lords,

this topic is closed. You can continue posting about BG's in http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/10777_banking-battlegrounds

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1780428 users registered; 48369 topics; 287239 posts; our newest member:janlappen