This topic is closed

Broken BG Proof

165 Replies
exxxe
18 December, 2016, 7:48 AM UTC

jumy said:


Lord Mark said:



Thank u Jez my lady for your support!


I have a question for CM:

What is the point to be nr 1 in Rankings ?

Do you realy want all real players to quite the game ?


think and imagine how you can do

there are lots of benefits for placing in top ranking : fame, feats of valor rewards, extra sapphs, lovar blessing ,,,,


it is up to you to see whether its worth it or not and whether you are ready to try or not 


well the second question is just how you feel ( and many others )

enjoy 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
exxxe
18 December, 2016, 7:51 AM UTC

lady jez 


i only said that because im still able to get rewards from my BG and not having any issues 

also what i said is if there is an issue :)))


you decided to stop playing them that is your decision and what you consider is best for you good luck 



I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Lord Mark
18 December, 2016, 1:48 PM UTC

exxxe said:


lady jez 


i only said that because im still able to get rewards from my BG and not having any issues 

also what i said is if there is an issue :)))


you decided to stop playing them that is your decision and what you consider is best for you good luck 



I dont  speak about all the people!!!


On my account i cant get a reward...but other people may recive .


To understand my question i will tell u again :

What is the porpuse to be nr 1 in rankings if plarium will make u lose?

The strategy is simple:

Revive = profit 

$$$

UTC +0:00
djmoody
18 December, 2016, 9:51 PM UTC

exxxe said:


lady jez 


i only said that because im still able to get rewards from my BG and not having any issues 

also what i said is if there is an issue :)))


you decided to stop playing them that is your decision and what you consider is best for you good luck 



Lucky you didn't suffer the bug that many others have.

There is enough anecdotal evidence from a large number of players on this thread to know there is a problem but we don't have to take weak proof there is an amazing log provided that indisputably proves there is a massive problem. It's just been utterly ignored.

Plarium just don't give a shit. Happy to defraud their customers rather than spend any time looking into the a problem that is obviously there. This makes money for them, wouldn't surprise me if they weren't fully aware and just see it as more profit.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
jumy
19 December, 2016, 12:42 AM UTC
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Lord Mark
19 December, 2016, 2:14 AM UTC

I cant go on like this :

http://prntscr.com/dl4l2q

http://prntscr.com/dl4lov

http://prntscr.com/dl4nqm


50 MIL BANK ....

And dont dare to tell me again there is no problem !!!


PLARIUM !!!

I HAVE A TICKET .......

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
19 December, 2016, 3:41 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:


I cant go on like this :

http://prntscr.com/dl4l2q

http://prntscr.com/dl4lov

http://prntscr.com/dl4nqm


50 MIL BANK ....

And dont dare to tell me again there is no problem !!!


PLARIUM !!!

I HAVE A TICKET .......

Lord mark, 


change strategies.    you need to increase your infantry troop count. Then start with your lowest BG and start clearing them. 


Also, only yellow bar BGs while 70% revive and Tournaments are on. You'll get the tournament points even though you didnt finish the BG and pay out for completion isnt good while these are going on. 



once tourny is over and the 70% revive has expired, finish off all the yellow bars for your bank pay out. 
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
19 December, 2016, 3:56 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


Lord Mark said:


I cant go on like this :

http://prntscr.com/dl4l2q

http://prntscr.com/dl4lov

http://prntscr.com/dl4nqm


50 MIL BANK ....

And dont dare to tell me again there is no problem !!!


PLARIUM !!!

I HAVE A TICKET .......

Lord mark, 


change strategies.    you need to increase your infantry troop count. Then start with your lowest BG and start clearing them. 


Also, only yellow bar BGs while 70% revive and Tournaments are on. You'll get the tournament points even though you didnt finish the BG and pay out for completion isnt good while these are going on. 



once tourny is over and the 70% revive has expired, finish off all the yellow bars for your bank pay out. 

This are my lowest BG's ...

You are trying to say that you get reward only if is not event ?
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
19 December, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:


This are my lowest BG's ...

You are trying to say that you get reward only if is not event ?
that has been what the folks in  my league have seen to be true. of course...plarium community managers will say otherwise. 
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
20 December, 2016, 1:18 AM UTC

Update :

Same FAIL !!!


http://prntscr.com/dljiyt

http://prntscr.com/dljnxm

http://prntscr.com/dljox3


I really dont know what to do...

Plarium is ignoring my ticket...

The CM are worthless...


I think i will quite this game!


UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 December, 2016, 12:02 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

Update :

Same FAIL !!!


http://prntscr.com/dljiyt

http://prntscr.com/dljnxm

http://prntscr.com/dljox3


I really dont know what to do...

Plarium is ignoring my ticket...

The CM are worthless...


I think i will quite this game!


Lord Mark, but you're still getting your Reward. Maybe it's just not time for your to get a bigger one. You need to be patient and Fortune will help you
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
20 December, 2016, 3:04 PM UTC

I recived after 5 Days message from support :

Hello!


As you know, Battlegrounds are a common part of the gameplay. In other words, this is an interactive gaming process of the player with the game which is related to other regular mechanics such as raids, global tournaments, interactions between players in their Leagues, trading resources or completing daily quests.


Our Support Team processes claims from players which are related to possible technical issues which can have a negative influence on the game and its balance.


Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments. In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning.


Thus, this matter is not attributable to the categories of issues which are considered by our specialists.


In view of this, we encourage you to visit our forum to discuss the Infestation tactics and strategies with our players.

Please follow this link: http://plrm.me/sf_gameplay_en


Also, you can address these articles in our FAQ to learn more about the Battlegrounds’ mechanics and get some efficient tips:

http://plrm.me/sf_bg_en

http://plrm.me/sf_bg1_en


Please note that the status of the request was changed to "Closed".


Best regards,

Plarium Support Team

UTC +0:00
Gadheras
20 December, 2016, 3:31 PM UTC

So the rewards is out of sync, but there is nothing wrong with the system. lol


You know, I call that the middle finger response.. sorry man.



UTC +2:00
jumy
20 December, 2016, 8:08 PM UTC

out of sync same for all then we can not trust

BIG STRATEGY GAME PLARIUM 
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Gadheras
20 December, 2016, 8:27 PM UTC

jumy said:


out of sync same for all then we can not trust

BIG STRATEGY GAME PLARIUM 


UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
20 December, 2016, 9:11 PM UTC
Plarium Support said

Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team.

Plarium Support Team

What does that mean?  the only infestation around here are the bots.  do they have control over the BGs too?
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
20 December, 2016, 9:13 PM UTC

https://support.plarium.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3888/0/mechanics-of-the-battlegrounds said:



Hence, our Technical Support team does not consider tickets regarding Battlegrounds.


the knowledge base they referred you to said "get lost, we dont even review BG support tickets"
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
20 December, 2016, 9:51 PM UTC



I guess give the power gamers that take notes and keep records a good kick in the gonads when "out of syncs" happens that is not a flaw of the system is the best way to deal with the "non exsisting issue" right?



UTC +2:00
Jezebel
20 December, 2016, 11:07 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Lord Mark said:


Update :

Same FAIL !!!


http://prntscr.com/dljiyt

http://prntscr.com/dljnxm

http://prntscr.com/dljox3


I really dont know what to do...

Plarium is ignoring my ticket...

The CM are worthless...


I think i will quite this game!


Lord Mark, but you're still getting your Reward. Maybe it's just not time for your to get a bigger one. You need to be patient and Fortune will help you

Have you actually READ this post?  Lord Mark has fed 50 million worth of troops into the battlegrounds, he continues to try to get his payout by feeding more troops into them, these are the payouts he is getting, that is not a reward at minimum if you consider the 10% "tax" on BG then he should be getting a huge payout of at least 45 million worth of troops - he has fed the bank he is due a reward.


Lord Mark at this point if you even recover half of what you put in STOP playing them and do not touch them for a very long time.

I will correct myself since I know what Lord Mark's last big payout was he should be getting a reward of approximately 25 - 30 million when you consider what his negative bank would have been.
UTC +0:00
jumy
20 December, 2016, 11:32 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


I recived after 5 Days message from support :

Hello!


As you know, Battlegrounds are a common part of the gameplay. In other words, this is an interactive gaming process of the player with the game which is related to other regular mechanics such as raids, global tournaments, interactions between players in their Leagues, trading resources or completing daily quests.


Our Support Team processes claims from players which are related to possible technical issues which can have a negative influence on the game and its balance.


Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments. In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning.


Thus, this matter is not attributable to the categories of issues which are considered by our specialists.


In view of this, we encourage you to visit our forum to discuss the Infestation tactics and strategies with our players.

Please follow this link: http://plrm.me/sf_gameplay_en


Also, you can address these articles in our FAQ to learn more about the Battlegrounds’ mechanics and get some efficient tips:

http://plrm.me/sf_bg_en

http://plrm.me/sf_bg1_en


Please note that the status of the request was changed to "Closed".


Best regards,

Plarium Support Team

with this answer give like an noob to this players.....


then something has changed ??? BiG secret fraud

and also banned ?? strange
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
1665039 users registered; 34052 topics; 253276 posts; our newest member:Commander #2555470