Not found try again
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Jezebel
15 December, 2016, 10:12 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

http://prntscr.com/djxfoz

This what i need to clear a lvl 160

Just so you are aware when i was recovering my losses my bigger payouts came from mid level bg's (between levels 50 - 89)  I was in a situation where I did not have a lot of troops to play with and had to find the right BG to clear with the troops that I had.

again this was to recover some of my losses I did not get all of my troops or even 90% back out
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
15 December, 2016, 10:12 PM UTC

http://prnt.sc/djy0ks

jumy
15 December, 2016, 10:13 PM UTC

DoomieUK said:

Hi All

Such a shame that Plarium has this much feedback about BGs and still they blame US for being the failure.

Plarium do the right thing and look at the coding in BGs and make the changes that are needed.

As for the feedback sheets that the Community Managers give to their developers, the information should state that the customers of the game are not happy with the current BGs rewards system and WE must improve this for our customers:-)

Happy Gaming 

DoomieUK

TAKE THE WORLD

bzzzzzz
The truth hurts
Lord Mark
15 December, 2016, 10:15 PM UTC

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

I am curious what Plarium will tell me...I posted Ticket to verify my bank 

Now wait the end of the your extraction

Not found try again
I put in 12k saphire ...no win
Lord Mark
15 December, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

http://prntscr.com/djxfoz

This what i need to clear a lvl 160

Just so you are aware when i was recovering my losses my bigger payouts came from mid level bg's (between levels 50 - 89)  I was in a situation where I did not have a lot of troops to play with and had to find the right BG to clear with the troops that I had.

again this was to recover some of my losses I did not get all of my troops or even 90% back out
I do every day my little lvl's...I am down with my army ...down in the hole i cant see the surface :))
Solidarius
16 December, 2016, 4:12 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:

jumy said:

yea sorry for my english is so bad

business is a good word, fraud is another bad word

support have to repair everyone who says my "battleground bank"

no wait, i think is "fake bug" (so call for plarium) but really each program is writeen/programmed (with is calc and algorithms) , bug is a defect, this is not bug... is only a trap.... wait for money

so not need a private ticket but need reprogram tax for all or he make your a noob when you lose all your troops (fake secret)

imagine how many people lie or make up stories to cheat so get free resources....

imagine how many people do not track perfectly all his lose in bg and lose all troops waiting for a payout that will never come!!!

they are called noob in forum, they will never compete with other in bg rank tournaments and all the rest, they lose troops sapphire money all for a rewards in tournaments meanwhile some people take double rewards VIP and other reward if beat you

you can ever compete? is a war strategy game competition or a fraud? is all clearly fake... beacon league is a food for money almost all same persons

Hy Solidarium 

I Cleared several times lvl 160 but no luck...I was thinking 160 is not good and started 159...no luck http://prntscr.com/djwvzc

Every time i was geting less truppes.

I was forced to go down in BG lvl couse i dont have truppes for high lvls

I am sorry for you, I hope your problem can be fixed 

maybe when this is all over you and everyone learn big lesson here about battlegrounds!

"Solidarium" HAHAHA! good one lol! +1

btw Solidarius= Soldier in Latin

and Jumy I am sorry I dont smoke enough weed to believe what you say <>

wish you the best of luck Lord Mark!

I only do low level BG so I have not had any issue yet so I plan to keep it that way :D

UTC +5:00
jumy
16 December, 2016, 4:53 AM UTC

ehehe you need to smoke open the mind and maybe even the eyes

try for kids, digit to calc 2x2=? bug bug 5 yes you find a bug, now bug is 0 try try try with calc and find a bug
The truth hurts
Lord Mark
16 December, 2016, 9:36 AM UTC

Update ...

FAIL AGAIN  :

http://prntscr.com/dk3dkf

cdd
16 December, 2016, 8:03 PM UTC

Mark is right, i had the same problem with bg-s a few weeks ago, not at his bg lvl, but exactly the same problem, in the end after a few days i even not take reward at lvl 10 bg :)) down from a full reward of a +90 bg lvl invested !!!???

No , this is not a mistake or a bug, this is life...this is the truth..this is plarium hand... end.

No need a replay thx...whatever you will say will not change my opinion.

jumy
16 December, 2016, 8:27 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/32887_bots-have-stepped-up-their-game-/?post=230617

wait wait your bg bank

The truth hurts
Knightmare
17 December, 2016, 6:03 AM UTC

Just tried to cash out my pitifully bank.

20 shots at it tonight I gave up. Have gotten less than a 40% return. Last shot pulled 54 dwarves. Am down 1000s of beasts and occult. Nice....

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Warrior
17 December, 2016, 6:18 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:

Update ...

FAIL AGAIN  :

Try clearing a defensive one.. maybe you have more gold int he bank than iron.. it shows by the payout that you have got.. demon to warlock ratio is pretty high..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
thefray
17 December, 2016, 6:22 AM UTC

I see Lord Mark got the same response I received from Plarium about BG and Eugena gave Mark the same advice to contact support, no answers just run around and we tested them they can't be broke. We will not take the time to research if we could be wrong or we created a bug. I wish my BG returns went up like my fake mails, I am sure plarium has tested them and there is nothing wrong with the in game mails, those are just "special" mails we havent earned the right to see like the rewards in BG, we just haven't got there yet.

Keep doing them I am sure it will all be ok soon
Lord Mark
17 December, 2016, 11:17 AM UTC

Warrior said:

Lord Mark said:

Update ...

FAIL AGAIN  :

Try clearing a defensive one.. maybe you have more gold int he bank than iron.. it shows by the payout that you have got.. demon to warlock ratio is pretty high..

I did man ...cleared a lvl 93 def. 

93 is the smallest Def Bg I have.

I recived on a off lvl66 2900 necro last night...I was thinking this is it...i will go Up and take the big reward... 

I cleared a off lvl117...and my reward was 200 dragons...

With such little rewards I cant do bg :(

I think my problem started after i reached lvl160.

This is my BG's : http://prntscr.com/dkibaa

http://prntscr.com/dkibm5

Jezebel
17 December, 2016, 11:58 AM UTC

exxxe said:

djmoody said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

No. There are no resets or edits of the points earned by Players while raiding BGs. 

Yeah right - because you have never made an update that has opened up unintended bugs in unrelated areas....... (we are still living with league strike stats that don't work at least 1yrs after that got broken several times by unrelated updates). 

I have all the proof I need - a expertly maintained player log that stands at 180m loss and has now been that way for several weeks. Let's face it , that player is never getting their troops back.

If you are so convinced he is then, you tell me how long it's going to take. If we can put a deadline on it after which you agree to acknowledge the problem and re-imburse them, then I will be happy.

If you refuse to address the situation then I can think nothing more of Plarium than it intentionally defrauds it customers and hides behind "hidden mechanics" to do it (not that they are that hidden to us and this log speaks for itself tbh)

lord dj 

as far as im concerned the BG are paying 

http://prntscr.com/dgftrf

note that the player you are talking about may have an issue indeed or 

simply did a mistake 

if it is the first it is only support team who can answer for that 

if it is second then you better recheck maybe ( if possible )

what im trying to say is : i have received a payout which confirms that even if there is an issue it is not affecting everyone so let the player contact support 

if he already did and did receive an answer that there are no issues then i will have to consider all posts from this point as false information and will act on such basis :)))

hope you understand 

How can you verify that statement?  Your average BG player will not invest that much time and effort into BG - the fact that this player has sacrificed his total army to BG and has not been rewarded anywhere near what he should have been is the issue

This is the same for all players - BG has been changed and they are not worth doing for the meager rewards you will receive - I don't touch them at all anymore and I am not the only one who doesn't so you have basically made a tournament for bots to play and gain rewards where real players will eventually not touch them at all anymore
White and black
17 December, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC
hide BG bank cause more problem.......................
DDC
Lord Mark
17 December, 2016, 1:21 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

exxxe said:

djmoody said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

No. There are no resets or edits of the points earned by Players while raiding BGs. 

Yeah right - because you have never made an update that has opened up unintended bugs in unrelated areas....... (we are still living with league strike stats that don't work at least 1yrs after that got broken several times by unrelated updates). 

I have all the proof I need - a expertly maintained player log that stands at 180m loss and has now been that way for several weeks. Let's face it , that player is never getting their troops back.

If you are so convinced he is then, you tell me how long it's going to take. If we can put a deadline on it after which you agree to acknowledge the problem and re-imburse them, then I will be happy.

If you refuse to address the situation then I can think nothing more of Plarium than it intentionally defrauds it customers and hides behind "hidden mechanics" to do it (not that they are that hidden to us and this log speaks for itself tbh)

lord dj 

as far as im concerned the BG are paying 

http://prntscr.com/dgftrf

note that the player you are talking about may have an issue indeed or 

simply did a mistake 

if it is the first it is only support team who can answer for that 

if it is second then you better recheck maybe ( if possible )

what im trying to say is : i have received a payout which confirms that even if there is an issue it is not affecting everyone so let the player contact support 

if he already did and did receive an answer that there are no issues then i will have to consider all posts from this point as false information and will act on such basis :)))

hope you understand 

How can you verify that statement?  Your average BG player will not invest that much time and effort into BG - the fact that this player has sacrificed his total army to BG and has not been rewarded anywhere near what he should have been is the issue

This is the same for all players - BG has been changed and they are not worth doing for the meager rewards you will receive - I don't touch them at all anymore and I am not the only one who doesn't so you have basically made a tournament for bots to play and gain rewards where real players will eventually not touch them at all anymore

Thank u Jez my lady for your support!

I have a question for CM:

What is the point to be nr 1 in Rankings ?

Do you realy want all real players to quite the game ?

jumy
17 December, 2016, 2:48 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

Thank u Jez my lady for your support!

I have a question for CM:

What is the point to be nr 1 in Rankings ?

Do you realy want all real players to quite the game ?

think and imagine how you can do

The truth hurts
jumy
17 December, 2016, 2:50 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

is a hard core strategic game, that secret is if they say?

White and black said:

hide BG bank cause more problem.......................

hidden and secret: is strategy is ok for me as for Plarium

if you trace all your bank, disappears:  is strategy is ok only for Plarium

The truth hurts
1663675 users registered; 33987 topics; 252982 posts; our newest member:89164204362