Broken  BG Proof

Broken BG Proof

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 15, 2016, 21:3412/15/16
12/18/14

the answer is STOP THE INSANITY

BG's are nerfed once you have gotten and big payout do not expect to get another

even when reloading your bank you will never get back out what you put into them
Dec 15, 2016, 21:3912/15/16

Jezebel said:

BG's are nerfed once you have gotten and big payout do not expect to get another

even when reloading your bank you will never get back out what you put into them

I can understand a tax and you lose always a little, but does not exist your 100M bank is disappear, 1-2-3 disappear

Dec 15, 2016, 21:4412/15/16
12/18/14
jumy said:

Jezebel said:

I can understand a tax and you lose always a little, but does not exist your 100M bank is disappear, 1-2-3 disappear

I reloaded my bank in one sitting with high level bg and was down a lot, i had I think it was 92 bg's in my eagles nest and had them all yellow barred and also went up 5 levels in one sitting and was down - I cleared every single bg in my eagles nest and had to do a Battle Ground hunt to get more BG in order to recover about half, I have still not recovered from that fiasco
Dec 15, 2016, 21:5712/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 21:58(edited)
11/27/14

Jezebel said:

jumy said:

Jezebel said:

I reloaded my bank in one sitting with high level bg and was down a lot, i had I think it was 92 bg's in my eagles nest and had them all yellow barred and also went up 5 levels in one sitting and was down - I cleared every single bg in my eagles nest and had to do a Battle Ground hunt to get more BG in order to recover about half, I have still not recovered from that fiasco

Jez my lady :) No double reward ?

How are u ? 
Dec 15, 2016, 22:0012/15/16
12/18/14
Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

jumy said:

Jezebel said:

How are u ? 
No double reward for me Mark :)  Partial recovery from the fiasco is all ... Hope you have better luck than I did!
Dec 15, 2016, 22:0212/15/16
11/27/14
Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

Jezebel said:

jumy said:

Jezebel said:

How are u ? 
No double reward for me Mark :)  Partial recovery from the fiasco is all ... Hope you have better luck than I did!
I am curious what Plarium will tell me...I posted Ticket to verify my bank 
Dec 15, 2016, 22:0312/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 22:05(edited)
05/30/14

Hi All

Such a shame that Plarium has this much feedback about BGs and still they blame US for being the failure.

Plarium do the right thing and look at the coding in BGs and make the changes that are needed.

As for the feedback sheets that the Community Managers give to their developers, the information should state that the customers of the game are not happy with the current BGs rewards system and WE must improve this for our customers:-)

Happy Gaming 

DoomieUK

Dec 15, 2016, 22:0812/15/16
11/27/14

DoomieUK said:

Hi All

Such a shame that Plarium has this much feedback about BGs and still they blame US for being the failure.

Plarium do the right thing and look at the coding in BGs and make the changes that are needed.

As for the feedback sheets that the Community Managers give to their developers, the information should state that the customers of the game are not happy with the current BGs rewards system and WE must improve this for our customers:-)

Happy Gaming 

DoomieUK

http://prntscr.com/djxyj1

With over 50 mil off in BG ...this is what i get 

Dec 15, 2016, 22:0912/15/16

Lord Mark said:

Now wait the end of the your extraction

Not found try again
Dec 15, 2016, 22:1212/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 22:13(edited)
12/18/14

Lord Mark said:

http://prntscr.com/djxfoz

This what i need to clear a lvl 160

Just so you are aware when i was recovering my losses my bigger payouts came from mid level bg's (between levels 50 - 89)  I was in a situation where I did not have a lot of troops to play with and had to find the right BG to clear with the troops that I had.

again this was to recover some of my losses I did not get all of my troops or even 90% back out
Dec 15, 2016, 22:1312/15/16

DoomieUK said:

Hi All

Happy Gaming 

DoomieUK

TAKE THE WORLD

bzzzzzz
Dec 15, 2016, 22:1512/15/16
11/27/14

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

Now wait the end of the your extraction

Not found try again
I put in 12k saphire ...no win
Dec 15, 2016, 22:1712/15/16
11/27/14
Jezebel said:

Lord Mark said:

http://prntscr.com/djxfoz

This what i need to clear a lvl 160

Just so you are aware when i was recovering my losses my bigger payouts came from mid level bg's (between levels 50 - 89)  I was in a situation where I did not have a lot of troops to play with and had to find the right BG to clear with the troops that I had.

again this was to recover some of my losses I did not get all of my troops or even 90% back out
I do every day my little lvl's...I am down with my army ...down in the hole i cant see the surface :))
Dec 16, 2016, 04:1212/16/16

Lord Mark said:

jumy said:

yea sorry for my english is so bad

business is a good word, fraud is another bad word

support have to repair everyone who says my "battleground bank"

no wait, i think is "fake bug" (so call for plarium) but really each program is writeen/programmed (with is calc and algorithms) , bug is a defect, this is not bug... is only a trap.... wait for money

so not need a private ticket but need reprogram tax for all or he make your a noob when you lose all your troops (fake secret)

imagine how many people lie or make up stories to cheat so get free resources....

imagine how many people do not track perfectly all his lose in bg and lose all troops waiting for a payout that will never come!!!

they are called noob in forum, they will never compete with other in bg rank tournaments and all the rest, they lose troops sapphire money all for a rewards in tournaments meanwhile some people take double rewards VIP and other reward if beat you

you can ever compete? is a war strategy game competition or a fraud? is all clearly fake... beacon league is a food for money almost all same persons

Hy Solidarium 

I Cleared several times lvl 160 but no luck...I was thinking 160 is not good and started 159...no luck http://prntscr.com/djwvzc

Every time i was geting less truppes.

I was forced to go down in BG lvl couse i dont have truppes for high lvls

I am sorry for you, I hope your problem can be fixed 

maybe when this is all over you and everyone learn big lesson here about battlegrounds!

"Solidarium" HAHAHA! good one lol! +1

btw Solidarius= Soldier in Latin

and Jumy I am sorry I dont smoke enough weed to believe what you say <>

wish you the best of luck Lord Mark!

I only do low level BG so I have not had any issue yet so I plan to keep it that way :D

Dec 16, 2016, 04:5312/16/16
Dec 16, 2016, 04:57(edited)

ehehe you need to smoke open the mind and maybe even the eyes

try for kids, digit to calc 2x2=? bug bug 5 yes you find a bug, now bug is 0 try try try with calc and find a bug
Dec 16, 2016, 20:0312/16/16
05/18/14

Mark is right, i had the same problem with bg-s a few weeks ago, not at his bg lvl, but exactly the same problem, in the end after a few days i even not take reward at lvl 10 bg :)) down from a full reward of a +90 bg lvl invested !!!???

No , this is not a mistake or a bug, this is life...this is the truth..this is plarium hand... end.

No need a replay thx...whatever you will say will not change my opinion.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.