Broken  BG Proof

Broken BG Proof

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 15, 2016, 08:5312/15/16
11/27/14

Welcome to Plarium Support Center!

Please note that our Technical Support agents will not consider tickets regarding gameplay elements.

For assistance with these issues, please consult the in-game Help feature, or visit the official game forums.

There, we have compiled a wealth of information on all aspects of the game, and our official moderators will gladly assist you in resolving any questions you may have about game features or mechanics.

Our official player communities are excellent resources for new and updated game information, hints, battlefield tactics, and more.

We encourage you to share your experiences there, connect with other players, and join the discussion about our game!

Dec 15, 2016, 10:2612/15/16
03/01/16

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark, we haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics. You probably know that there are many strategies and theories about how Battlegrounds work, however, there is no guarantee that you will get the reward when you expect it.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee you will ever get the reward of getting out what you put in ever. That is the problem, not a lack of patience on players behalf. 

As you are new I'll try one more time.

Please take the time to review the log. Please explain what is contained in the the log. 

I can add 2 more weeks worth of data (posted in another thread but I can add to the log). 

It's 4 weeks now with anywhere between 100m-200m resource trapped. That is 30m+ power of troops and the flippin account has only been at lvl 92 (avg banking value 86m). 

Some alarm bells that should be ringing for you:

- How can you lose a 9 figure sum of resource? 

- If you understand BG's and check the log it was lost over the course of just one day. 100m+ resource lost in 1 day!!!!! How is that possible?

- How is it possible to lose that much on what is a relatively low level of BG?

It's about a month since the problem occurred and 100 odd BGs later it's not getting better. If needed I can explain to you many pointers in the log that show that the game isn't recognising the correct bank and there is no hope of the resource coming back.

If you are going to give a generic copy and paste response, not really going to be happy. But if you go with "it will come but not as you expect it" then I'll accept that answer BUT with a deadline. If you are so confident there isn't a problem then how long will it take to correct itself? 

I'll get the player to do BG's every day. But when it doesn't rectify in the reasonable period of time you suggest you need you to finally accept there is a problem, start owning it and get the issue resolved. 

This loss in represents over a years worth of playing time/troop production or £500-£1000 worth of spending. Whichever way the person earned their troops it's so significant it demands a proper response. But to date just copy and paste response from forum post and ticket to support.

This is no small issue and replicated across many other players - this guy just happens to have an amazing log as evidence so there is no wriggling out of it from your side (well there is I guess as Plarium have just decided to ignore the evidence and leave the customer out to dry).

Lord djmoody, the main concept of the Battlegrounds missions is to loose the troops in order to get more powerful and unique Units. Players created many strategies of such Rewards calculations, which are based off of losses in resource costs for the troops you lose. However, you might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards.

I want to remind that Battlegrounds are optional, and Iyou can always enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

Dec 15, 2016, 10:3212/15/16
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark, we haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics. You probably know that there are many strategies and theories about how Battlegrounds work, however, there is no guarantee that you will get the reward when you expect it.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee you will ever get the reward of getting out what you put in ever. That is the problem, not a lack of patience on players behalf. 

Please take the time to review the log. Please explain what is contained in the the log. 

I can add 2 more weeks worth of data (posted in another thread but I can add to the log). 

It's 4 weeks now with anywhere between 100m-200m resource trapped. That is 30m+ power of troops and the flippin account has only been at lvl 92 (avg banking value 86m). 

- If you understand BG's and check the log it was lost over the course of just one day. 100m+ resource lost in 1 day!!!!! How is that possible?

It's about a month since the problem occurred and 100 odd BGs later it's not getting better. If needed I can explain to you many pointers in the log that show that the game isn't recognising the correct bank and there is no hope of the resource coming back.

If you are going to give a generic copy and paste response, not really going to be happy. But if you go with "it will come but not as you expect it" then I'll accept that answer BUT with a deadline. If you are so confident there isn't a problem then how long will it take to correct itself? 

I'll get the player to do BG's every day. But when it doesn't rectify in the reasonable period of time you suggest you need you to finally accept there is a problem, start owning it and get the issue resolved. 

This loss in represents over a years worth of playing time/troop production or £500-£1000 worth of spending. Whichever way the person earned their troops it's so significant it demands a proper response. But to date just copy and paste response from forum post and ticket to support.

This is no small issue and replicated across many other players - this guy just happens to have an amazing log as evidence so there is no wriggling out of it from your side (well there is I guess as Plarium have just decided to ignore the evidence and leave the customer out to dry).

Lord djmoody, the main concept of the Battlegrounds missions is to loose the troops in order to get more powerful and unique Units. Players created many strategies of such Rewards calculations, which are based off of losses in resource costs for the troops you lose. However, you might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards.

I want to remind that Battlegrounds are optional, and Iyou can always enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

When there is 100 million + worth of resources missing. The last thing you want to hear is "you will eventually get rewards".

Also, Stormfall is a game with a very minimal content. Take away BG's and just call it optional is like... wtf?

You know, the worst issue with Plarium is to pritty much ignore and not take the players serious... The money paying for your wages comes from the players pockets, might be worth an afterthought.
Dec 15, 2016, 11:2712/15/16

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

When there is 100 million + worth of resources missing. The last thing you want to hear is "you will eventually get rewards".

Also, Stormfall is a game with a very minimal content. Take away BG's and just call it optional is like... wtf?

You know, the worst issue with Plarium is to pritty much ignore and not take the players serious... The money paying for your wages comes from the players pockets, might be worth an afterthought.

Dont mean to be the bad guy here but.... what is it exactly that you want from battlegrounds?

do you want them to revert to the old system, or change battlegrounds again to a different system.... or fix this persons issue of not geting a payout "YET"

all I see is people complain about resources missing and things not working properly.... you guys give no advice on WHAT YOU WANT...

do you want the DEV to log into this persons account and give back his 100 million resources?

here the info about battlegrounds from the game itself: http://prntscr.com/djpei3, read it carefully

I dont do level 150 or level 160 battlegrounds, I am still at lvl 30's ... other than a few bad payouts I have not lost big portions of my army/res

so i see this as a 1 person problem, unless you can get more people with the same problem... then mabey your real complaint is that BATTLEGROUNDS ARE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT ANYMORE....

<3>

Dec 15, 2016, 11:3912/15/16
11/27/14

Solidarius said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Dont mean to be the bad guy here but.... what is it exactly that you want from battlegrounds?

do you want them to revert to the old system, or change battlegrounds again to a different system.... or fix this persons issue of not geting a payout "YET"

all I see is people complain about resources missing and things not working properly.... you guys give no advice on WHAT YOU WANT...

do you want the DEV to log into this persons account and give back his 100 million resources?

here the info about battlegrounds from the game itself: http://prntscr.com/djpei3, read it carefully

I dont do level 150 or level 160 battlegrounds, I am still at lvl 30's ... other than a few bad payouts I have not lost big portions of my army/res

so i see this as a 1 person problem, unless you can get more people with the same problem... then mabey your real complaint is that BATTLEGROUNDS ARE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT ANYMORE....

<3>

I read it !

http://prntscr.com/djpkni

I play BG from 2014 ....i know the game !

Dec 15, 2016, 11:5012/15/16

Good job, Lord Mark!

I truly wish you the best luck in getting your 100million and hopefully soon! <3

Dont worry, because of you and many other post i read.... I have made a decision myself never to do high level battleground because of possibility of "trapped" resources!

so I thank you very much <3

Solid

Dec 15, 2016, 12:1912/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 12:20(edited)

all this can happen to anyone, this big SECRET is just a cover apparently

for new or noob players is big secret,  you are noob

now for expert bg players, what is???

Luckily for us they are here with the evidence

in VIP club all work perfectly? 

Dec 15, 2016, 12:5712/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 12:57(edited)

Jumy....I am Noob because I dont lose 100million res in battleground?

What is this big secret you are talking about... 

this is my profile: http://prntscr.com/djqf5d

tell me with my stats how I am noob please?

also... I have heard many big leagues have ways to do the battleground in there favor and gain lots of troops

is this the big secret you speak of if so please share with us noobs.

what is VIP club? and what does it have to do with battleground?

if battleground was broken... I am sure in my server people will not have these stats http://prntscr.com/djqhw5

are these not expert players doing battlegrounds?

Dec 15, 2016, 16:3112/15/16

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

djmoody said:

You gave me a copy and paste BS response. Totally useless.

I even said if you posted "the troops will eventually come out" that we put a reasonable timeline on it (of your choice) after which you will acknowledge the problem and deal with it.

So I ask again. 4 weeks into 100m+ bank trapped (when the guy's top level isn't even that much). 

HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS PLAYER HAVE TO WAIT?

response? your bank is delete because with your bank their reward his team player and VIP club

Dec 15, 2016, 16:3612/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 16:39(edited)

Solidarius said:

Jumy....I am Noob because I dont lose 100million res in battleground?

What is this big secret you are talking about... 

this is my profile: http://prntscr.com/djqf5d

tell me with my stats how I am noob please?

also... I have heard many big leagues have ways to do the battleground in there favor and gain lots of troops

is this the big secret you speak of if so please share with us noobs.

what is VIP club? and what does it have to do with battleground?

if battleground was broken... I am sure in my server people will not have these stats http://prntscr.com/djqhw5

are these not expert players doing battlegrounds?

I was referring to Plarium answers  and in general in the forum response for a BIG secret in bg

experienced players lose millions of troops, so all noob NOW and Plarium keeps his secret as scam, in the future probably invent a bug

VIP club
http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/28120_vip-club/?post=228464

a part of preferred player that Plarium reward if destroy other players, only for publicly acknowledged, now think other not publicly

Dec 15, 2016, 17:3312/15/16

Jumy... 

Ok make sense now, you think that.... big conspiracy with Plarium to steal people money but only when the player reach high level battleground and are experienced players ....

you would think they would reward high level players and big spenders with better rewards.... but their evil plan is to make it so that big spenders and high level players get less rewards from battleground and the game.

and are you also saying that they take these resources and transfer them to people in the VIP club and in the future will invent a bug as an excuse.....

dude....how high are you?

im just spitballing here...but...

mabey there is a problem in that after a certain level or "bank" the battlegrounds have less chance to get a decent payout??? 

or mabey there is a certain high level battleground problem that they dont know...

Did they not release new battleground levels a few weeks ago?

these are way better answers/theorys than "Plarium Conspiracy Theory"

correct me if I am wrong Jumy... is this not what you are saying?

but what do i know I am not VIP or experienced player 

I still wish best of luck to Lord Mark and hope he gets his missing bank or rewards soon.

<3>

Dec 15, 2016, 19:0412/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 19:11(edited)

Solidarius said:

Jumy... 

Ok make sense now, you think that.... big conspiracy with Plarium to steal people money but only when the player reach high level battleground and are experienced players ....

you would think they would reward high level players and big spenders with better rewards.... but their evil plan is to make it so that big spenders and high level players get less rewards from battleground and the game.

and are you also saying that they take these resources and transfer them to people in the VIP club and in the future will invent a bug as an excuse.....

dude....how high are you?

im just spitballing here...but...

mabey there is a problem in that after a certain level or "bank" the battlegrounds have less chance to get a decent payout??? 

or mabey there is a certain high level battleground problem that they dont know...

Did they not release new battleground levels a few weeks ago?

these are way better answers/theorys than "Plarium Conspiracy Theory"

correct me if I am wrong Jumy... is this not what you are saying?

but what do i know I am not VIP or experienced player 

I still wish best of luck to Lord Mark and hope he gets his missing bank or rewards soon.

<3>

i not think, is clearly evident

now if i try bg and lose all i m noob, this is a Big Secret? really is a fraud, read DJMOODY and Lord Mark for example (big expert BG)

now think, you shut up in forum (send a ticket is all a Big secret), support repair your bank count and you are happy back to expert BG player, all other noob in trap

read the VIP club and think because filled us with lies (all big secret) but in fact give different prize for his preferred team

VIP club is for ? ah yes for fast response/feedback and find bug, so they not found bug that real players find and see? So other lies as all lies this segret Private game

Mod are all normal players yes, mod in 4-5 platform they volunteer unrewarded, good people and ty for your work

All main castle/fabricators castle now in VIP club, many reported 1 year ago now with VIP club is only all confirmed, many of these castles are surrounded by castle bot (reported also they), around me all castle turned off (try many zone) but around their never, so Plarium reward and favors this players!! bot castle is a hack? for me again lies !!!!!

Try and transfer your castle, first step find a good position near bot castle......

ps, strategy game? yes? really? that bonus give VIP castle skin?

Dec 15, 2016, 19:4512/15/16

Jumy it is hard to read your English.... but I will try....

you say its fraud that some players do not receive their payouts from BG when it clearly states in the information that a reward is not always guaranteed ....only that each successful non payout battleground increases the chances on the next one.... 

it seems to me that DJ moody and Lord Mark have very bad luck in a system that is made to mostly lose your troops and sometimes give rewards if your lucky.... they gamble their troops into battleground and lost, now they are upset because they don't know when there next payout will come...

question for you Jumy... do you think that the support have to repair everyone who says my "battleground bank" is broken?... imagine how many people lie or make up stories to cheat so get free resources....

I am not saying Lord Mark is doing this... it is clear from his log that he is not making this stuff up and Its my opinion that support should take a look into his problem and hopefully help him resolve it.

Jumy also it would seem that you are also upset because the bots near the VIP castles that you have reported are not being deleted but the bots near your castle are being deleted.

I agree with you on some points though, some aspects of this game cant hardly be called "strategy" 

anyway... back on topic 

Lord Mark have you tried 1shotting the highest battleground? or do you not have enough troops to do so?

I pray for you to one day receive your reward!

p.s. Jumy I hope that you know that this game and every other game is a "business" and exists for profit.... if you dont know this then I am sorry to tell you <3
Dec 15, 2016, 20:1912/15/16

yea sorry for my english is so bad

business is a good word, fraud is another bad word

support have to repair everyone who says my "battleground bank"

no wait, i think is "fake bug" (so call for plarium) but really each program is writeen/programmed (with is calc and algorithms) , bug is a defect, this is not bug... is only a trap.... wait for money

so not need a private ticket but need reprogram tax for all or he make your a noob when you lose all your troops (fake secret)

imagine how many people lie or make up stories to cheat so get free resources....

imagine how many people do not track perfectly all his lose in bg and lose all troops waiting for a payout that will never come!!!

they are called noob in forum, they will never compete with other in bg rank tournaments and all the rest, they lose troops sapphire money all for a rewards in tournaments meanwhile some people take double rewards VIP and other reward if beat you

you can ever compete? is a war strategy game competition or a fraud? is all clearly fake... beacon league is a food for money almost all same persons

Dec 15, 2016, 20:4312/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 20:46(edited)
11/27/14

jumy said:

yea sorry for my english is so bad

business is a good word, fraud is another bad word

support have to repair everyone who says my "battleground bank"

no wait, i think is "fake bug" (so call for plarium) but really each program is writeen/programmed (with is calc and algorithms) , bug is a defect, this is not bug... is only a trap.... wait for money

so not need a private ticket but need reprogram tax for all or he make your a noob when you lose all your troops (fake secret)

imagine how many people lie or make up stories to cheat so get free resources....

imagine how many people do not track perfectly all his lose in bg and lose all troops waiting for a payout that will never come!!!

they are called noob in forum, they will never compete with other in bg rank tournaments and all the rest, they lose troops sapphire money all for a rewards in tournaments meanwhile some people take double rewards VIP and other reward if beat you

you can ever compete? is a war strategy game competition or a fraud? is all clearly fake... beacon league is a food for money almost all same persons

Hy Solidarium 

I Cleared several times lvl 160 but no luck...I was thinking 160 is not good and started 159...no luck http://prntscr.com/djwvzc

Every time i was geting less truppes.

I was forced to go down in BG lvl couse i dont have truppes for high lvls

Dec 15, 2016, 20:4912/15/16
06/22/14

@Solidarius

I'll pray for you to not sell your soul to the Devil 

Dec 15, 2016, 21:0012/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 21:05(edited)

Lord Mark said:

Hy Solidarium 

I Cleared several times lvl 160 but no luck...I was thinking 160 is not good and started 159...no luck http://prntscr.com/djwvzc

Every time i was geting less truppes.

I was forced to go down in BG lvl couse i dont have truppes for high lvls

as shown by DJMOODY

your bank does not exist, puff disappeared 

expects plarium fills your bank and makes you big payout , so do their game and you post image with large payout (all happy and wait next one in trap)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.