Broken BG Proof

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 12, 2016, 17:3712/12/16
Dec 13, 2016, 02:1812/13/16
06/22/14

@LordMark

Next time use word 'trash' instead of 'scum'. Maybe that was reason for starting action of new CM. 
Dec 13, 2016, 10:0312/13/16
11/27/14

Drogar61 said:

@LordMark

Next time use word 'trash' instead of 'scum'. Maybe that was reason for starting action of new CM. 

A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence game, confidence scheme, ripoff, scam and stratagem) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, used in the classical sense of trust. Confidence tricks exploit characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté and greed.

Dec 13, 2016, 11:0112/13/16
03/01/16
Lord Mark said:

Who deleted my post ?
Please dont make me angry !

BG Mechanics have been changed 4 days ago !
My BG lvl is 160!
I did at least 70 BG-s in the last 4 days but every time i am geting less truppes.
My biggest reward is under 1 M now.

Here are my truppes:

http://prntscr.com/diek9x

http://prntscr.com/diekjh
I will not revive !

THIS IS A SCAM FROM PLARIUM TO TAKE OUR MONEY !

If u have a problem with my post please write reply ! 

Lord Mark, we haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics. You probably know that there are many strategies and theories about how Battlegrounds work, however, there is no guarantee that you will get the reward when you expect it. 
Dec 13, 2016, 11:5112/13/16
03/20/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark, we haven't changed anything in Battlegrounds mechanics. You probably know that there are many strategies and theories about how Battlegrounds work, however, there is no guarantee that you will get the reward when you expect it. 

Here we go again.

I will try 1 last time.

We know that yous have not changed anything directly, BUT something has gone wrong somewhere as shown in BG records provided, and by VERY experienced BG players.

If your only reply is going to be a form letter reply that plarium cant ever make a mistake and we are just delusional then yous will continue to lose members and other members stop playing BG as well as the ones who have stopped spending on sapph.

Cant yous see that yous are chasing people away from plarium games completely.
Dec 13, 2016, 12:0712/13/16
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Who deleted my post ?
Please dont make me angry !

BG Mechanics have been changed 4 days ago !
My BG lvl is 160!
I did at least 70 BG-s in the last 4 days but every time i am geting less truppes.
My biggest reward is under 1 M now.

Here are my truppes:

http://prntscr.com/diek9x

http://prntscr.com/diekjh
I will not revive !

THIS IS A SCAM FROM PLARIUM TO TAKE OUR MONEY !

If u have a problem with my post please write reply ! 

I am Top player! I have 50 mil in the bank ...and after 5 days of hard BG, the biggest reward was 1000 warlocks...

Dec 13, 2016, 12:4012/13/16

Well. No PM possible, so out in the open.

I have worked with direct customer contact A LOT (banking, not games). So I know that handbooks to provide quick answers exist and have a legitimate purpose, namely getting to the point quick. I also know that usage of said handbooks is supervised (if handled correctly). I do not blame the front end.

On the other hand:

- since the mechanics are not public, they are a black box to the users. if you intended a change or broke something will at first not make a difference on the customers side.

- the banking amount shown in this thread will break most armies.

- Quite a few people are unhappy with the generic responses on several key issues. As far as strategy games are concerned, your are using low-complexity mechanics and try to create some mystery by not being willing to talk about them, and by not providing ingame tracking functions.

In order to keep this kind of thread productive, a different kind of answer is required. "We checked your banking amount, everything is working fine, you have just been unlucky with payouts."And ideally you would check how likely your payout logic is leading to high bank amounts, and see if there is a problem. Neither is happening so far (black box, observable side).

Dec 13, 2016, 12:4112/13/16
Dec 13, 2016, 12:41(edited)

(Forgot. Big and coloured i do not read. Can this forum be set to have no text markup?)
Dec 14, 2016, 04:4912/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 04:58(edited)
05/03/15
Please help us.

Dec 14, 2016, 07:1012/14/16
11/27/14

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Unfortunately there is no guarantee you will ever get the reward of getting out what you put in ever. That is the problem, not a lack of patience on players behalf. 

As you are new I'll try one more time.

Please take the time to review the log. Please explain what is contained in the the log. 

I can add 2 more weeks worth of data (posted in another thread but I can add to the log). 

It's 4 weeks now with anywhere between 100m-200m resource trapped. That is 30m+ power of troops and the flippin account has only been at lvl 92 (avg banking value 86m). 

Some alarm bells that should be ringing for you:

- How can you lose a 9 figure sum of resource? 

- If you understand BG's and check the log it was lost over the course of just one day. 100m+ resource lost in 1 day!!!!! How is that possible?

- How is it possible to lose that much on what is a relatively low level of BG?

It's about a month since the problem occurred and 100 odd BGs later it's not getting better. If needed I can explain to you many pointers in the log that show that the game isn't recognising the correct bank and there is no hope of the resource coming back.

If you are going to give a generic copy and paste response, not really going to be happy. But if you go with "it will come but not as you expect it" then I'll accept that answer BUT with a deadline. If you are so confident there isn't a problem then how long will it take to correct itself? 

I'll get the player to do BG's every day. But when it doesn't rectify in the reasonable period of time you suggest you need you to finally accept there is a problem, start owning it and get the issue resolved. 

This loss in represents over a years worth of playing time/troop production or £500-£1000 worth of spending. Whichever way the person earned their troops it's so significant it demands a proper response. But to date just copy and paste response from forum post and ticket to support.

This is no small issue and replicated across many other players - this guy just happens to have an amazing log as evidence so there is no wriggling out of it from your side (well there is I guess as Plarium have just decided to ignore the evidence and leave the customer out to dry).

I did my litle BG's today...couse for the hy ones i dont have truppes... and i was hopeing that i recive a reward on a lvl 77...

RESULT : 150 wivern 

My bank over 50Mil truppes
Dec 14, 2016, 09:5812/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 09:58(edited)

lord mark 

since you have 50 mil try this 

do 2 to 3 lvl 70-72 battleground ( immediate kill at once even if they are yellowed or not )

also not needed all at the same time you can simply do one every day 

dont bank any more just send kills 

tell me how would that work for you :))
Dec 14, 2016, 10:3912/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 10:39(edited)
11/27/14

exxxe said:

lord mark 

since you have 50 mil try this 

do 2 to 3 lvl 70-72 battleground ( immediate kill at once even if they are yellowed or not )

also not needed all at the same time you can simply do one every day 

dont bank any more just send kills 

tell me how would that work for you :))

For 6 days i am trying to go FW...

I noticed the problem in the last days of BG.... I was killing BG's...and every time i was going down...

I will try tomorow again...
Dec 14, 2016, 11:0412/14/16
03/01/16

Ryu said:

I have worked with direct customer contact A LOT (banking, not games). So I know that handbooks to provide quick answers exist and have a legitimate purpose, namely getting to the point quick. I also know that usage of said handbooks is supervised (if handled correctly). I do not blame the front end.

On the other hand:

- since the mechanics are not public, they are a black box to the users. if you intended a change or broke something will at first not make a difference on the customers side.

- Quite a few people are unhappy with the generic responses on several key issues. As far as strategy games are concerned, your are using low-complexity mechanics and try to create some mystery by not being willing to talk about them, and by not providing ingame tracking functions.

In order to keep this kind of thread productive, a different kind of answer is required. "We checked your banking amount, everything is working fine, you have just been unlucky with payouts."And ideally you would check how likely your payout logic is leading to high bank amounts, and see if there is a problem. Neither is happening so far (black box, observable side).

Hi, Ryu! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can see your point and in some other thread I mentioned that all technical issues are investigated by our Support Team. Same with accounts — I'm not authorized to check players' accounts, it's field of work of our Support Team, and that's why only they can give strict answer like "We checked your account, everything's working fine".

On the other hand, I'm aware of all changes and fixes that we're implementing into the game. That's why I can confirm or deny information about changes in BGs mechanics or other changes in general. And that's the reason why my answer is generalized.

Dec 14, 2016, 16:1412/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 16:21(edited)
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Ryu said:

On the other hand:

Hi, Ryu! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can see your point and in some other thread I mentioned that all technical issues are investigated by our Support Team. Same with accounts — I'm not authorized to check players' accounts, it's field of work of our Support Team, and that's why only they can give strict answer like "We checked your account, everything's working fine".

On the other hand, I'm aware of all changes and fixes that we're implementing into the game. That's why I can confirm or deny information about changes in BGs mechanics or other changes in general. And that's the reason why my answer is generalized.

Battlegrounds are a part of the gameplay which is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. Thus, we exclude the possibility of any breakdowns in its functioning.

Hence, our Technical Support team does not consider tickets regarding Battlegrounds.

https://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Base/Search/Index

So...? 

Where can I get help ?

Dec 14, 2016, 16:2412/14/16
That is what the (in my case German) FAQ has to say on this topic, yes.
Dec 14, 2016, 16:2712/14/16
07/25/15

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Ryu said:

On the other hand:

Battlegrounds are a part of the gameplay which is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. Thus, we exclude the possibility of any breakdowns in its functioning.

Hence, our Technical Support team does not consider tickets regarding Battlegrounds.

So...? 

Where can I get help ?

Yes because ever time they mess with the code they don't risk mess up something in that well tested gameplay of theirs right? :p

Dec 15, 2016, 01:1112/15/16
01/12/15
Gadheras said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Ryu said:

On the other hand:

So...? 

Where can I get help ?

Yes because ever time they mess with the code they don't risk mess up something in that well tested gameplay of theirs right? :p

Of course not, they have tested it twice over on the test server so there can be nothing wrong on the real server.
Dec 15, 2016, 03:1512/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 03:16(edited)
05/03/15

No help :(

CM just ignored DJ's post :(

Dec 15, 2016, 08:1712/15/16
11/27/14

Update:

I cleared my little BG-s again:

Reward 400 necro
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.