This topic is closed

Broken BG Proof

165 Replies
IronApex Turok
6 December, 2016, 9:19 PM UTC

On another note......

mobile is the future of the gaming industry and online forums will be a thing of the past.  so i suppose, whether the failure is blamed on you or not, you'll still be looking for a job 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 December, 2016, 10:38 AM UTC

Stormfall said:

Let me get this straight. If you consider something not to be a "constructive feedback" devs wont hear about it? Forum moderators stated that they dont have contact with developers, making you the ears and eyes of devs. Seeing as they are deaf and blind to our problems I am starting to think you might be part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Devs are aware of your problems. But I can only pass feedback if players explain what they don't like and why. Simple "the game is broken" isn't the feedback we're looking for.

However, if we're talking about the new features, I pass feedback in the following form:

% negative comments, % positive/neutral comments.

Players didn't like the following:

1)

2)

3)

because.....

Players like the following:

1)

2)

3)

Players suggest:

1)

2)

3)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 December, 2016, 10:42 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

Do you not see what a horrible failure that policy is?

How many people use the "alyona" character?  is it always  you that logs into this account? or do other CMs assume the character on your off days?

having only one channel between the players and the developers creates a bottleneck. i know there is a large team of community managers. why is it just you and Nikita here? The developers really should be here to review feedback themselves. 

There's only one person behind this account, always. Same for Nikita.

However, you're right. There are other CMs. And each one of us has his own tasks. If you want to draw some other CMs attention, just contact them in PM. For Stormfall we have Lord Oberon. He can also listen to your feedback and pass it to devs.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
jumy
7 December, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Stormfall said:

Let me get this straight. If you consider something not to be a "constructive feedback" devs wont hear about it? Forum moderators stated that they dont have contact with developers, making you the ears and eyes of devs. Seeing as they are deaf and blind to our problems I am starting to think you might be part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Devs are aware of your problems. But I can only pass feedback if players explain what they don't like and why. Simple "the game is broken" isn't the feedback we're looking for.

However, if we're talking about the new features, I pass feedback in the following form:

1)

2)

3)

because.....

1)

2)

3)

Players suggest:

1)

2)

3)

you can not expect that i or oher players will develop an entire feature (not approved all)

it's your job, we should play and have fun /realx

"in the worst feedback"  is always a feedback, you have understand and to make it in "Constructive feedback"

as in real life, bad or good experiences are always experiences, what is a person? is his  experience and what / how  the perceived (comprehension -sentiments-consciousness-temptations)

feedback is all but must be understood, often speaks of features that you do not know, why you need just tons of details to understand?

logical consequences

always trying to help but only perceived as whining 

I'm a person, other players i think and hope they too. Plarium and his agents are too distant and seems to have to beg for mercy to a  executioner greedy and hungry

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
7 December, 2016, 12:39 PM UTC

No. There are no resets or edits of the points earned by Players while raiding BGs. 

Yeah right - because you have never made an update that has opened up unintended bugs in unrelated areas....... (we are still living with league strike stats that don't work at least 1yrs after that got broken several times by unrelated updates). 

I have all the proof I need - a expertly maintained player log that stands at 180m loss and has now been that way for several weeks. Let's face it , that player is never getting their troops back.

If you are so convinced he is then, you tell me how long it's going to take. If we can put a deadline on it after which you agree to acknowledge the problem and re-imburse them, then I will be happy.

If you refuse to address the situation then I can think nothing more of Plarium than it intentionally defrauds it customers and hides behind "hidden mechanics" to do it (not that they are that hidden to us and this log speaks for itself tbh)

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
exxxe
7 December, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC

djmoody said:

No. There are no resets or edits of the points earned by Players while raiding BGs. 

Yeah right - because you have never made an update that has opened up unintended bugs in unrelated areas....... (we are still living with league strike stats that don't work at least 1yrs after that got broken several times by unrelated updates). 

I have all the proof I need - a expertly maintained player log that stands at 180m loss and has now been that way for several weeks. Let's face it , that player is never getting their troops back.

If you are so convinced he is then, you tell me how long it's going to take. If we can put a deadline on it after which you agree to acknowledge the problem and re-imburse them, then I will be happy.

If you refuse to address the situation then I can think nothing more of Plarium than it intentionally defrauds it customers and hides behind "hidden mechanics" to do it (not that they are that hidden to us and this log speaks for itself tbh)

lord dj 

as far as im concerned the BG are paying 

http://prntscr.com/dgftrf

note that the player you are talking about may have an issue indeed or 

simply did a mistake 

if it is the first it is only support team who can answer for that 

if it is second then you better recheck maybe ( if possible )

what im trying to say is : i have received a payout which confirms that even if there is an issue it is not affecting everyone so let the player contact support 

if he already did and did receive an answer that there are no issues then i will have to consider all posts from this point as false information and will act on such basis :)))

hope you understand 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
BeastMaster
7 December, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC
Intersting read
djmoody
7 December, 2016, 1:05 PM UTC

exxxe said:

djmoody said:

lord dj 

http://prntscr.com/dgftrf" target="_blank">http://prntscr.com/dgftrf

The player gets payouts. They just aren't anywhere near clearing the bank to the tune of 180m at the moment. 

Looking at the updated log (which I will publish shortly) I think he has lost somewhere in the tune of 120m resource. Convinced now that he will never see it (because of time lost, without an sign of coming out and couple of other reasons I will explain when I post the log update).

If you aren't explaining how this log is possible then your post is just ignoring the issue. As to be honest is posting BG rewards without showing what resource was loaded to gain those rewards (not that your post is the only one to do this).

The general consensus among experienced players that do BG's is that there was a period of time where additions to your bank didn't get registered. Have heard of similar losses across the board. Unfortunately not all players keep a detailed logs like this to prove it.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
IronApex Turok
8 December, 2016, 4:09 AM UTC

exxxe said:

djmoody said:

lord dj 

http://prntscr.com/dgftrf

note that the player you are talking about may have an issue indeed or 

simply did a mistake 

if it is the first it is only support team who can answer for that 

if it is second then you better recheck maybe ( if possible )

what im trying to say is : i have received a payout which confirms that even if there is an issue it is not affecting everyone so let the player contact support 

if he already did and did receive an answer that there are no issues then i will have to consider all posts from this point as false information and will act on such basis :)))

hope you understand 

we have already established that below level 30, the bgs pay out on a relative scale. but i doubt you have 100mil tied up in that level 26 BG. Its the upper levels where there are supposed to be much much bigger pay outs going on that they simply arent. 

this is waht we are saying is broken about the BGs. from a customers perspective, it looks like a trap.
IronApex Turok
8 December, 2016, 4:11 AM UTC

Alyona, 

You are the link between the disgruntled players and the developers. 

It is your job to take our feedback, and use your game experience to make it constructive.   

"The players are upset about this ____________"

"can we do this __________ to fix it"

you are plarium's customer service interface.  we should all feel like you are on our side. Instead we feel you do not care for us. 
Drogar61
8 December, 2016, 2:36 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Alyona, 

you are plarium's customer service interface.  we should all feel like you are on our side. Instead we feel you do not care for us. 
Because she isn't on our side 
roadstar Pitbull
8 December, 2016, 10:50 PM UTC

Stormfall said:

1)

2)

3)

because.....

1)

2)

3)

Players suggest:

1)

2)

3)

But you can realize your percentage numbers are way out of proportion, can you not.

Based on guesstimating, previously stated player base. 3 million players, but only 20 (I know it's high), post regarding an upgrade etc... How can it be justified? A player starting will have a very different opinion of some features as they can not fully compare or test the feature, but it does sound good... However the same can be said of long term players.

Figure out the alt and bots issues and you will quickly see your player base is not near your posted figures. No solid percentage or answer can be attained without proper numbers to start with.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 December, 2016, 1:56 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

But you can realize your percentage numbers are way out of proportion, can you not.

Based on guesstimating, previously stated player base. 3 million players, but only 20 (I know it's high), post regarding an upgrade etc... How can it be justified? A player starting will have a very different opinion of some features as they can not fully compare or test the feature, but it does sound good... However the same can be said of long term players.

Figure out the alt and bots issues and you will quickly see your player base is not near your posted figures. No solid percentage or answer can be attained without proper numbers to start with.
I pass the information from Forums only. But as I said, it's not the only source of information our devs receive.
None
11 December, 2016, 3:41 AM UTC
So Alyona, you say to send a PM to CM but your signature states you can't respond, I know I am simple but this doesn't make sense
cat in the hat
11 December, 2016, 5:16 AM UTC

"Alyona" must be here in forums to controll people so Plarium dont get a lawsuit. Bgs are gambling and in terms of use i believe it says they can change anything to game without notice or give us details.

Any game like this offering PVE that dont give a profit to in game is scam. I always thought people dumb enough to spend money on bgs was the one to get a slapped in the face.

UTC +6:00
jumy
12 December, 2016, 8:59 AM UTC

this is the secret mechanics bg 

hard core strategic game? 

yes, only by plarium side, choose your strategy and they are free to make you lose everything

Now make your choice:

1 Close the game

2 Rebuild for other 5 years

3 Pay

The truth hurts
Lord Mark
12 December, 2016, 9:53 AM UTC

jumy said:

this is the secret mechanics bg 

hard core strategic game? 

yes, only by plarium side, choose your strategy and they are free to make you lose everything

Now make your choice:

1 Close the game

2 Rebuild for other 5 years

3 Pay

I will chose nr 1.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 December, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC

None said:

So Alyona, you say to send a PM to CM but your signature states you can't respond, I know I am simple but this doesn't make sense
Community Managers have different tasks. Me and Alyona are working here, on the forums in topics, while other Community Managers, like Lord Oberon, are answering your questions in PM. 
Lord Mark
12 December, 2016, 10:54 AM UTC

Who deleted my post ?
Please dont make me angry !

BG Mechanics have been changed 4 days ago !
My BG lvl is 160!
I did at least 70 BG-s in the last 4 days but every time i am geting less truppes.
My biggest reward is under 1 M now.

Here are my truppes:

http://prntscr.com/diek9x

http://prntscr.com/diekjh
I will not revive !

THIS IS A SCAM FROM PLARIUM TO TAKE OUR MONEY !

If u have a problem with my post please write reply ! 

jumy
12 December, 2016, 11:28 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:

Who deleted my post ?
Please dont make me angry !

BG Mechanics have been changed 4 days ago !
My BG lvl is 160!
I did at least 70 BG-s in the last 4 days but every time i am geting less truppes.
My biggest reward is under 1 M now.

Here are my truppes:

http://prntscr.com/diek9x

http://prntscr.com/diekjh
I will not revive !

THIS IS A SCAM FROM PLARIUM TO TAKE OUR MONEY !

If u have a problem with my post please write reply ! 

good start EUGENIA would say

whenever censor / delete a post  the next will be only worse and much more angry 1-2-3-4-5 BAN? yes ban all forum and play solo in game  

good reply and resolve problem (action)
The truth hurts
1667842 users registered; 34086 topics; 254058 posts; our newest member:Commander #2558568