Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 8, 2016, 04:0912/08/16
08/03/14

exxxe said:

djmoody said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

No. There are no resets or edits of the points earned by Players while raiding BGs. 

Yeah right - because you have never made an update that has opened up unintended bugs in unrelated areas....... (we are still living with league strike stats that don't work at least 1yrs after that got broken several times by unrelated updates). 

I have all the proof I need - a expertly maintained player log that stands at 180m loss and has now been that way for several weeks. Let's face it , that player is never getting their troops back.

If you are so convinced he is then, you tell me how long it's going to take. If we can put a deadline on it after which you agree to acknowledge the problem and re-imburse them, then I will be happy.

If you refuse to address the situation then I can think nothing more of Plarium than it intentionally defrauds it customers and hides behind "hidden mechanics" to do it (not that they are that hidden to us and this log speaks for itself tbh)

lord dj 

as far as im concerned the BG are paying 

http://prntscr.com/dgftrf

note that the player you are talking about may have an issue indeed or 

simply did a mistake 

if it is the first it is only support team who can answer for that 

if it is second then you better recheck maybe ( if possible )

what im trying to say is : i have received a payout which confirms that even if there is an issue it is not affecting everyone so let the player contact support 

if he already did and did receive an answer that there are no issues then i will have to consider all posts from this point as false information and will act on such basis :)))

hope you understand 

we have already established that below level 30, the bgs pay out on a relative scale. but i doubt you have 100mil tied up in that level 26 BG. Its the upper levels where there are supposed to be much much bigger pay outs going on that they simply arent. 

this is waht we are saying is broken about the BGs. from a customers perspective, it looks like a trap.
Dec 8, 2016, 04:1112/08/16
08/03/14

Alyona, 

You are the link between the disgruntled players and the developers. 

It is your job to take our feedback, and use your game experience to make it constructive.   

"The players are upset about this ____________"

"can we do this __________ to fix it"

you are plarium's customer service interface.  we should all feel like you are on our side. Instead we feel you do not care for us. 
Dec 8, 2016, 14:3612/08/16
06/22/14
IronApex Turok said:

Alyona, 

you are plarium's customer service interface.  we should all feel like you are on our side. Instead we feel you do not care for us. 
Because she isn't on our side 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 9, 2016, 13:5612/09/16
09/17/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

But you can realize your percentage numbers are way out of proportion, can you not.

Based on guesstimating, previously stated player base. 3 million players, but only 20 (I know it's high), post regarding an upgrade etc... How can it be justified? A player starting will have a very different opinion of some features as they can not fully compare or test the feature, but it does sound good... However the same can be said of long term players.

Figure out the alt and bots issues and you will quickly see your player base is not near your posted figures. No solid percentage or answer can be attained without proper numbers to start with.
I pass the information from Forums only. But as I said, it's not the only source of information our devs receive.
Dec 11, 2016, 03:4112/11/16
02/25/15
So Alyona, you say to send a PM to CM but your signature states you can't respond, I know I am simple but this doesn't make sense
Dec 11, 2016, 05:1612/11/16
Dec 11, 2016, 05:37(edited)
01/11/16

"Alyona" must be here in forums to controll people so Plarium dont get a lawsuit. Bgs are gambling and in terms of use i believe it says they can change anything to game without notice or give us details.

Any game like this offering PVE that dont give a profit to in game is scam. I always thought people dumb enough to spend money on bgs was the one to get a slapped in the face.

Dec 12, 2016, 08:5912/12/16
Dec 12, 2016, 09:40(edited)

this is the secret mechanics bg 

hard core strategic game? 

yes, only by plarium side, choose your strategy and they are free to make you lose everything

Now make your choice:

1 Close the game

2 Rebuild for other 5 years

3 Pay

Dec 12, 2016, 09:5312/12/16
11/27/14

jumy said:

this is the secret mechanics bg 

hard core strategic game? 

yes, only by plarium side, choose your strategy and they are free to make you lose everything

Now make your choice:

1 Close the game

2 Rebuild for other 5 years

3 Pay

I will chose nr 1.
Dec 12, 2016, 10:2112/12/16
03/01/16

None said:

So Alyona, you say to send a PM to CM but your signature states you can't respond, I know I am simple but this doesn't make sense
Community Managers have different tasks. Me and Alyona are working here, on the forums in topics, while other Community Managers, like Lord Oberon, are answering your questions in PM. 
Dec 12, 2016, 10:5412/12/16
Dec 12, 2016, 11:04(edited)
11/27/14

Who deleted my post ?
Please dont make me angry !

BG Mechanics have been changed 4 days ago !
My BG lvl is 160!
I did at least 70 BG-s in the last 4 days but every time i am geting less truppes.
My biggest reward is under 1 M now.

Here are my truppes:

http://prntscr.com/diek9x

http://prntscr.com/diekjh
I will not revive !

THIS IS A SCAM FROM PLARIUM TO TAKE OUR MONEY !

If u have a problem with my post please write reply ! 

Dec 12, 2016, 11:2812/12/16
Dec 12, 2016, 12:22(edited)

Lord Mark said:

Who deleted my post ?

My BG lvl is 160!
I did at least 70 BG-s in the last 4 days but every time i am geting less truppes.

Here are my truppes:

I will not revive !

good start EUGENIA would say

whenever censor / delete a post  the next will be only worse and much more angry 1-2-3-4-5 BAN? yes ban all forum and play solo in game  

good reply and resolve problem (action)
Dec 12, 2016, 13:5712/12/16

possible?

you take "advantage" with old yellow system an you have a big negative bank, sooner or later eat your debt

??????

Dec 12, 2016, 14:5112/12/16
11/27/14
jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

Who deleted my post ?

My BG lvl is 160!

Here are my truppes:

I will not revive !

whenever censor / delete a post  the next will be only worse and much more angry 1-2-3-4-5 BAN? yes ban all forum and play solo in game  

Thank u for support Jumy !

Dec 12, 2016, 14:5312/12/16
11/27/14

jumy said:

possible?

you take "advantage" with old yellow system an you have a big negative bank, sooner or later eat your debt

??????

I have more then 50M off in Bank... And I am in all Rankings BG ... i know how to play

Dec 12, 2016, 15:0712/12/16
Dec 12, 2016, 15:09(edited)

Lord Mark said:

jumy said:

possible?

??????

I have more then 50M off in Bank... And I am in all Rankings BG ... i know how to play

well, only to remove all possible doubts 

so, any our actions lose synchronization with server

Dec 12, 2016, 15:1312/12/16
Dec 12, 2016, 15:14(edited)

Lord Mark said:

jumy said:

Lord Mark said:

Who deleted my post ?

My BG lvl is 160!

Here are my truppes:

I will not revive !

Thank u for support Jumy !

thanks to you, DJMODDY and other players that alert and give evidence of breaking tests

what is happening to you, can happen to me and all other players but receive only a BIG noob and a fake secret BG !!!

Dec 12, 2016, 15:4812/12/16

lol, just for try to clean one bg need months/years and if your bank is lose your "game-play" is cleared

Dec 12, 2016, 15:5512/12/16
11/27/14

I will try to go low lvl...maybe it will give me some truppes to hit a high lvl ...

But i was nr 2 in Rankings at BG event...I cleared a lot...
Dec 12, 2016, 17:2612/12/16
11/27/14

Lord Mark said:

I will try to go low lvl...maybe it will give me some truppes to hit a high lvl ...

But i was nr 2 in Rankings at BG event...I cleared a lot...

I just cleared a lvl 61 ...

700k off needed to clear

40 Wivern reward ...

No comment :(
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.