This topic is closed

Another Bogus account trying to sell game cheats

21 Reply
wesleypringle1
29 November, 2016, 12:16 PM UTC

Please remove this spammer and start offering a Bounty on those that report them  http://prntscr.com/dd5y2y 


The Keep
UTC +4:00
Ichezis
29 November, 2016, 12:22 PM UTC

wesleypringle1 said:

Please remove this spammer and start offering a Bounty on those that report them  http://prntscr.com/dd5y2y 

Greetings m'lord!

Plarium's aware of the spam. However, you're free to report this 'person' to the Support Team.

Thank you for your report!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
29 November, 2016, 3:01 PM UTC
SlopranoDark said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Please remove this spammer and start offering a Bounty on those that report them  http://prntscr.com/dd5y2y 

Greetings m'lord!

Plarium's aware of the spam. However, you're free to report this 'person' to the Support Team.

Thank you for your report!

killing the messenger, rather than deal witht the problem behind, is just a waste. The messenger being the spamming account in this case, because htey can just create a dozen new ones. Its the bots supplying the goods they sell that is the bottom line, and before Plarium get ready to deal with that. Why bother go after the ones spamming this crap. when a new one will just pop up right after.
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
29 November, 2016, 6:04 PM UTC

Gadheras said:


SlopranoDark said:


wesleypringle1 said:

Please remove this spammer and start offering a Bounty on those that report them  http://prntscr.com/dd5y2y 

Greetings m'lord!

Plarium's aware of the spam. However, you're free to report this 'person' to the Support Team.

Thank you for your report!

killing the messenger, rather than deal witht the problem behind, is just a waste. The messenger being the spamming account in this case, because htey can just create a dozen new ones. Its the bots supplying the goods they sell that is the bottom line, and before Plarium get ready to deal with that. Why bother go after the ones spamming this crap. when a new one will just pop up right after.

No one is shooting the messenger. The Mods ask that you send a ticket to support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48 including a screenshot of the sender coordinates and server so that support can deal with it quickly and efficiently as well as trace the source of the player.

UTC +5:00
carolpringle59
29 November, 2016, 6:34 PM UTC
Why should the player report it what is in it for him  Seeing he has brought it to your attention you being part of Plarium should pass on his Message and be glad he has taken the time to report it At all
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
29 November, 2016, 6:50 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

Why should the player report it what is in it for him  Seeing he has brought it to your attention you being part of Plarium should pass on his Message and be glad he has taken the time to report it At all
We as Moderators can do nothing about this. Only Support has the power to deactivate a player and trace the player. So we ask everyone that gets a message to send a ticket to support to help eliminate the problem more quickly. Your assistance is appreciated.
UTC +5:00
carolpringle59
29 November, 2016, 6:59 PM UTC
So Basicly your worthless and so is this forum
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
29 November, 2016, 7:04 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

So Basicly your worthless and so is this forum
The purpose of the forums is to help direct people toward a solution. Some things are easily fixed, others are not. Insulting us accomplishes nothing for you or us.
UTC +5:00
seeker
29 November, 2016, 7:11 PM UTC

what is the difference between these scam offers and  vip members ?..personally i dont believe there is any difference

vip are selected by palarium ..gaining bonuses that the majority of players cannot ?..no level playing field .?

At least the scams are open to majority of players


UTC +0:00
Gadheras
29 November, 2016, 7:14 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


Gadheras said:


SlopranoDark said:


wesleypringle1 said:

Please remove this spammer and start offering a Bounty on those that report them  http://prntscr.com/dd5y2y 

Greetings m'lord!

Plarium's aware of the spam. However, you're free to report this 'person' to the Support Team.

Thank you for your report!

killing the messenger, rather than deal witht the problem behind, is just a waste. The messenger being the spamming account in this case, because htey can just create a dozen new ones. Its the bots supplying the goods they sell that is the bottom line, and before Plarium get ready to deal with that. Why bother go after the ones spamming this crap. when a new one will just pop up right after.

No one is shooting the messenger. The Mods ask that you send a ticket to support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48 including a screenshot of the sender coordinates and server so that support can deal with it quickly and efficiently as well as trace the source of the player.

 If you read what I actually posted. "The messenger being the spamming account" not the guy that created this thread. These gold sellers, they use own castles to spam these mails with offers, but these castles is not the ones supplying the goods. If you close down one of these spamming the message (offers), they just create new ones. See the problem? If they don't deal with the bots supplying what they sell, there is no use to shut down the ones spamming the offers either. Plarium is reluctant to deal with the problem, so why should we the players care at all?


UTC +2:00
Tastiger
29 November, 2016, 9:03 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


carolpringle59 said:


So Basicly your worthless and so is this forum
The purpose of the forums is to help direct people toward a solution. Some things are easily fixed, others are not. Insulting us accomplishes nothing for you or us.

the purpose of the forums ..direct people toward a solution .? disagree the purpose is to gain feedback from members

Although regardless of how many members complain or overwhelmingly ask for certain changes to game play ..they will never be initiated

it seems palarium staff all have a common problem ..unable to comprehend the changes  mass members are asking for  .

moderators .. there only role is to be the goffer for palarium ..when in reality they should see there position as a partial voice for players ..There for being a useful part of the game for both players and palarium ..to this point they are only for palariums views .

As several members have pointed out .. it is not up to members to ask for scam castles to be removed only to be told by a MOD ..pass it on to devs

Instead appreciate the time the member has taken to notify palarium .As moderator,s  is it too hard for them to forward those complaints to devs and find the source.? or is that expected to be done by members as well .?
if so then the point of moderators  is pointless.

What is the gain for anyone when mods play the little power trip game .. just to be able to delete posts

UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
29 November, 2016, 9:40 PM UTC
Contrary to popular belief, Moderators do not have direct contact with the developers. We have tried to  establish a link. The only link we have currently with developers or Support is through the CM. If we cannot supply your with answers or solutions all we can do is direct you to the appropriate department.
UTC +5:00
seeker
29 November, 2016, 10:18 PM UTC

well i guess that confirms what caroline said above ..mods are fairly well pointless and of no use to anyone ?

members do not need answers based on beliefs / assumptions  from mods ..there are plenty of intelligent players to answer those.

But it does explain why palarium as a whole does not / and will never listen to players ..we have no voice .

so what is a mods position.? .. to shut out anyone who voices there opinion that they believe ...[ not the majority of members beliefs ] inappropriate or they just dont like what a member might say .? why would anyone bother even being a moderator ..rediculous

U mods must get some good extra,s total waste of time and effort otherwise .

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
1 December, 2016, 6:23 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Contrary to popular belief, Moderators do not have direct contact with the developers. We have tried to  establish a link. The only link we have currently with developers or Support is through the CM. If we cannot supply your with answers or solutions all we can do is direct you to the appropriate department.
then why do you involve yourself with every question on the forum?  why not leave that up to the CM?
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
1 December, 2016, 6:26 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

Contrary to popular belief, Moderators do not have direct contact with the developers. We have tried to  establish a link. The only link we have currently with developers or Support is through the CM. If we cannot supply your with answers or solutions all we can do is direct you to the appropriate department.
then why do you involve yourself with every question on the forum?  why not leave that up to the CM?
The CM is part of the team and has given the same answer many times so the Mods try to help save time for the players.
UTC +5:00
IronApex Turok
1 December, 2016, 6:46 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

Contrary to popular belief, Moderators do not have direct contact with the developers. We have tried to  establish a link. The only link we have currently with developers or Support is through the CM. If we cannot supply your with answers or solutions all we can do is direct you to the appropriate department.
then why do you involve yourself with every question on the forum?  why not leave that up to the CM?
The CM is part of the team and has given the same answer many times so the Mods try to help save time for the players.
sounds like you guys need to report it to the CM and the CM can speak with Tech support over the skype connection.  that would have more effect than our ticket system. 
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
1 December, 2016, 6:49 PM UTC

and if you want to be the big hero......



http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/32284_email-from-master-in-game-selling-wares


Zessa Corp is the IT hacking company responsible for this. 


ive given the name address and telephone number of the entity that messaged me in regards to illegal activity. 




and beyond that..... this company is  within 30 minutes driving distance  of me. I can hand deliver a cease and desist order if plarium wishes.  I have mecklenberg county police officers as friends if you would like one of them to server the cease and desist. 

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
1 December, 2016, 6:51 PM UTC
my guess is that nothing will happen. 
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
1 December, 2016, 7:07 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

my guess is that nothing will happen. 
It has been passed to the CM
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
1 December, 2016, 7:18 PM UTC

they can run their bot network through a VPN and as such IP address means nothing.



UTC +2:00
1722826 users registered; 42937 topics; 272363 posts; our newest member:maaikevransbeeck