This topic is closed

beacon massacre boycott AGAIN

65 Replies
Sifr
2 December, 2016, 10:01 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

here's a suggestion, lets just go kill all the beacons on the map, end this game, turn off our computers and find a better hobby
That's what happened in TD most likely.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 December, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
Claire said:

Aww c'mon guys. My league is fighting off beacon attacks - no problem with that. But why would Plarium change the free revival from 95% to 90% mid-event? It is just not right to change things mid-event when losses have already been taken on the basis of the 95% figure. If you are listening Plarium, please re-establish it for this beacon massacre event; change it for the next one if you wish. 

95% was displayed as the result of mistake. It was reported to our devs, and fixed afterwards. The numbers should be equal for all game servers. And as we announced in the News, it should be 90%, not 95%.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
2 December, 2016, 12:13 PM UTC
Timmyboy said:

I would like to thank myself and the rest of Destiny for our hard work removing Death INC's 60-65M strong beacons x4 from the map and removing probably 60% of their defense (due to inactivity) which shall never see the light of day for a small price of 13-14M offense in real terms. This event certainly benefitted Destiny as a league and we must say thankyou to Plarium for that. My question is when is the next one - Timmy the thankful :)
lol. another event that benefitted destiny. 
IronApex Turok
18 December, 2016, 7:48 PM UTC

last one.....

Eugenia, there is a lot to review in these "stop the beacon massacre" threads.   i have moved the heaviest trafficked ones to the top of the forum so that you dont miss them.

please review all of these threads, i feel like it will be harmful to your relationship with the players if we have to hash out all of this again with another community manager.

Lord Mark
19 December, 2016, 2:31 AM UTC

PLARIUM !!!!

I HAVE A TCKET !!!!

Lord, I've adited your post. I've seen your message in other threads, please stop spamming.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

last one.....

Eugenia, there is a lot to review in these "stop the beacon massacre" threads.   i have moved the heaviest trafficked ones to the top of the forum so that you dont miss them.

please review all of these threads, i feel like it will be harmful to your relationship with the players if we have to hash out all of this again with another community manager.

Thank you, Lord, I'll take a look on them.
UTC +2:00
1775894 users registered; 47834 topics; 285637 posts; our newest member:Castle 1342928