All Categories

beacon massacre boycott AGAIN

beacon massacre boycott AGAIN

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 30, 2016, 16:5911/30/16
09/20/14

Die blutige Horde will not strike the first blow. Useless event.

Marcus, Captain, by order of Caotarch, Leader of Die blutige Horde
Nov 30, 2016, 17:0311/30/16
Nov 30, 2016, 17:09(edited)
06/26/15
Techway_GrandMarshal said:

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

Glory Raider

Integrity

the above two leagues in the untamed lands will also not  be participating. 
Unfortunately, the only way to stop the Beacon Massacre is to have all leagues not compete. If any league attacks a Beacon the sharks will frenzy and Plarium will repeat the process. That is what a for profit company does.

This is not true at all.. since there was next to no action on server 2 and all protest. 

If it was a success on one server then the event comes back to all servers? 

So by this logic this event would have to be boycotted on all servers and on all the different games in order to work.

This will never work cause there will always be a hand full of leagues out of the thousands that play plarium games that will always jump in to attack while plarium just angers all there loyal coiners that invest so heavy in this game.

I spent between $500 and $1000 a month and I said last time if plarium does this again I would no longer be investing in this game when they throw my investment out the window its too much of a risk for me now.

To think if i was on vacation to come home to find out I have no troops and no option to revive and I gained nothing in rewards. plus my attackers lost nothing since they got to revive everything back for free. this is truly pathetic.

You mods said plarium would take our feedback so lets see what feed back they have taken when the event starts. This will really show if plarium cares about our feed back or not.

This second event is a total disrespect towards us all.

Shame on you plarium. Shame on you.

Kudos need to go to Plarium for keeping this a "free" game. We figured out that one person spent approximately $40,000 USD in one weekend. This should get him to drop another $40K for the rest of us to play free. Before you flame me for this figure. We looked at the numbers/amounts of Imperial units and the fact that each successive raid went down by the numbers kill and then resurrected. If this guy had been playing for a year, which he probably has, even if he was #1 in everything there is no way he would have had that many sapphires to buy all the imperial units and then resurrect them and the regular units he was raiding with. Of course, he could have one of those game hacks being hawked; however, I think Plarium would notice that big of an increase in sapphires on one person's account. 
Dec 1, 2016, 04:4512/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 05:01(edited)
12/18/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, Guys!

Of course you're not forced to participate in Massacre. So you may take any decision that works for you. 

However, don't forget that while you lay down your arms, your rivals may take an advantage of this situation ;)

It is forced participation for beacon holding leagues, even if they don't want to participate their beacon will be hit

what part of that are you NOT getting????

I swear its like talking to a brick wall ....

this event costs players troops and resources to upgrade the beacons back to level 5 when its already been done for no rewards or incentive, it's a ridiculous event that is ruining the game for many, quite frankly I am pretty much done with this game, after almost two years of dedicated playing and building Plarium insults me with events such as this
Dec 1, 2016, 11:4512/01/16

Ok Easy Riders Untamed Lands doesnt play the event too

BlackRoses has plans but no clue what for which ones
Dec 1, 2016, 11:5312/01/16
11/27/14
WE ARE ROMANIA will not participate !
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 1, 2016, 12:1912/01/16
09/17/15
Jezebel said:

It is forced participation for beacon holding leagues, even if they don't want to participate their beacon will be hit

I saw your comment on the previous page. However, my message was addressed to players stating they will not participate in the event.
Dec 1, 2016, 13:0312/01/16
12/08/14

Yep...it is a talking to a brick wall...
Dec 1, 2016, 15:3412/01/16
12/18/14

This is for all of the players who wanna win this stupid beacon massacre. 

I know the one or other has no real life and so an online game is the only chance to be a HERO. Congrats guys - i´m happy that i´m not one of the hammer guys with a huge amry. I´m a guy who plays only just for fun and not to become a name. 

But. This event is so stupid that THOSE BIG PLAYERS don´t see what happens their. 

A big player has about 500 Great Western and ........ Now you attack a beacon and it can happen that you loose them. Than you can recall after the event 450 Great Western and ..... You loose 50 GW and for what? FOR NOTHING *laugh*. How stupid someone must be to risk his amry for NO REWARD? I could understand if the winner league would get 10k sapphires each member - BUT FOR NOTHING. Come on guys. I know a few online strategie games - but what Plarium did in this event is really a challenge for the stupiest of the players. 

Have fun. Loose troops. Recall 90% of them. And the rest you can buy with your own money :-))))))
Dec 1, 2016, 16:1612/01/16
03/02/14

theking said:

This is for all of the players who wanna win this stupid beacon massacre. 

I know the one or other has no real life and so an online game is the only chance to be a HERO. Congrats guys - i´m happy that i´m not one of the hammer guys with a huge amry. I´m a guy who plays only just for fun and not to become a name. 

But. This event is so stupid that THOSE BIG PLAYERS don´t see what happens their. 

A big player has about 500 Great Western and ........ Now you attack a beacon and it can happen that you loose them. Than you can recall after the event 450 Great Western and ..... You loose 50 GW and for what? FOR NOTHING *laugh*. How stupid someone must be to risk his amry for NO REWARD? I could understand if the winner league would get 10k sapphires each member - BUT FOR NOTHING. Come on guys. I know a few online strategie games - but what Plarium did in this event is really a challenge for the stupiest of the players. 

Have fun. Loose troops. Recall 90% of them. And the rest you can buy with your own money :-))))))

Dont worry last beacon massacre plarium said they would take all our feed back to make the event better.. so now with the launch of this new event we finally get some basic rewards and make this event worth while. Thank you plarium for listening to us all and taking our feed back to make the game better. We are all so happy now.

Oh wait... the event has already started... oh where is the rewards?... i'm confused.. plarium what did you do with all our feed back? 
Dec 1, 2016, 16:2412/01/16
03/02/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, Guys!

Of course you're not forced to participate in Massacre. So you may take any decision that works for you. 

However, don't forget that while you lay down your arms, your rivals may take an advantage of this situation ;)

Every member in our league is forced to participate.

Why is that.. cause we force all our members to be team players. To work together as a league.

So we have no choice but to defend our beacons.

And any member that is not a team player gets cast out of our league.

participation on defending is not optional in our league.

Dec 1, 2016, 17:5212/01/16

lol, someone forgot to give destiny the memo, they have over 10 times the points that emperors have, can't blame emperors for the next massacre.

can't blame me either, i am sitting this one out again, plarium isn't listening to any of the player base from any side of the spectrum.

frees up my day, cheers

lol destiny
Dec 1, 2016, 17:5612/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 17:58(edited)
12/13/14

You mods said plarium would take our feedback so lets see what feed back they have taken when the event starts. This will really show if plarium cares about our feed back or not.

They said they would only listen to positive feedback and suggestions

They do not listen to negative feedback because it is not reported to them.

There is no positive feedback because everyone hates this tournament event

Dec 1, 2016, 17:5812/01/16
08/03/14

Snowgoon said:

Unfortunately, there is no positive feedback because everyone hates this tournament event

Im positive i do not like this event.

Dec 1, 2016, 18:0012/01/16
03/22/16
Snowgoon said:

The boycott has obviously failed. Several of the leagues that said they would not compete have scores in the event. Therefore the event activity will guarantee more similar events.
Dec 1, 2016, 18:0012/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 18:01(edited)
08/20/15
Did you notice that the revive % for after the event dropped from 95% to 90% on Untamed now? AFTER the tournament started I think, because it was still 95% last night and there was a reset on the chat just a bit ago, which indicates Plarium did something.
Dec 1, 2016, 18:1312/01/16
03/22/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Did you notice that the revive % for after the event dropped from 95% to 90% on Untamed now? AFTER the tournament started I think, because it was still 95% last night and there was a reset on the chat just a bit ago, which indicates Plarium did something.
Yes, the percentage was changed after the event started because of player feedback of the discrepancy between descriptions of the event.Since the math was already in place only the text needed to be changed.
Dec 1, 2016, 18:1912/01/16
08/03/14

brunsonthomas said:

Snowgoon said:

The boycott has obviously failed. Several of the leagues that said they would not compete have scores in the event. Therefore the event activity will guarantee more similar events.

getting attacked by a league who did not pledge a boycott have resulted in points earned throgh defense.

Techway has been pointing out, this is an event no one can actually choose to not participate in, which is why its the worst event.
Dec 1, 2016, 18:2612/01/16

Aww c'mon guys. My league is fighting off beacon attacks - no problem with that. But why would Plarium change the free revival from 95% to 90% mid-event? It is just not right to change things mid-event when losses have already been taken on the basis of the 95% figure. If you are listening Plarium, please re-establish it for this beacon massacre event; change it for the next one if you wish. 

Dec 1, 2016, 18:2712/01/16
Jezebel said the same all leagues with beacons are participated in the event if they want or not only through the defence points if anyone is crazy enough to attack their beacons. So its not a fail of the leagues only a fail of the rules how the points for the event are giving.
Dec 1, 2016, 18:2912/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 18:43(edited)
Claire said:

Aww c'mon guys. My league is fighting off beacon attacks - no problem with that. But why would Plarium change the free revival from 95% to 90% mid-event? It is just not right to change things mid-event when losses have already been taken on the basis of the 95% figure. If you are listening Plarium, please re-establish it for this beacon massacre event; change it for the next one if you wish. 

Cos they missed to change it the last time in Untamed and nearly repeat this again after they saw that they messed up their own stuff they correct it inside the event. If anyone say but it was 95% at the start they can let you revive 90% of your stuff now and all thought they made a big deal to play the event
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.