This topic is closed

castle skin

4 Replies
Unknown_Ranger
26 November, 2016, 10:54 PM UTC

Just bought a castle skin...if i cancel, will i be refunded of sapphires? Or just changes to normal appearance?

UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
26 November, 2016, 11:34 PM UTC
Unknown_Ranger said:

Just bought a castle skin...if i cancel, will i be refunded of sapphires? Or just changes to normal appearance?

You can't get sapphires back, you'll just turn the skin off and go back to the default. 
UTC +0:00
Knightmare
26 November, 2016, 11:43 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Unknown_Ranger said:

You can't get sapphires back, you'll just turn the skin off and go back to the default. 

Can you turn it back on free of charge since you allready bought it? 

People need real answers.

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
djmoody
26 November, 2016, 11:55 PM UTC

You can turn castle skins that you have purchase on and off at will. You don't lose them simply by cancelling the application and turning on another one.

100% definite fact btw (and no I wasn't the one brave enough to try it first lol).
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Knightmare
27 November, 2016, 12:08 AM UTC

djmoody said:

You can turn castle skins that you have purchase on and off at will. You don't lose them simply by cancelling the application and turning on another one.

100% definite fact btw (and no I wasn't the one brave enough to try it first lol).

Solid post :)

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
1724602 users registered; 43496 topics; 271459 posts; our newest member:kelembet_79