This topic is closed

BG Warning 25-Nov-16

31 Reply
IronApex Turok
28 November, 2016, 3:41 PM UTC
if the BG algorithm was public knowledge, it would aleviate a lot of this back and forth. 
UTC +0:00
None
29 November, 2016, 7:15 AM UTC

Ok so here is a very direct question.

Why don't we get a payout when we have the correct amount of troops banked?

We don't care about the partial payout, that is a stupid response, why would we care that we get a 5% payout when we have 200 mil in resources trapped and we can't even get a payout on a level 50.

That response is an insult
exxxe
29 November, 2016, 8:35 AM UTC

None said:

We don't care about the partial payout, that is a stupid response, why would we care that we get a 5% payout when we have 200 mil in resources trapped and we can't even get a payout on a level 50.

because there is random factor

because no one knows 100% what BG mechanics are

because you miscalculated or did a mistake 

bottom line no one knows and i prefer playing anything but BG's for that reason ( except on FB )

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
djmoody
29 November, 2016, 11:54 AM UTC

exxxe said:

bottom line no one knows and i prefer playing anything but BG's for that reason ( except on FB )

Actually I know what the mechanics are/were (to the extent of being able to work out free troop tricks that Plarium themselves don't forsee or understand).

They are simply not working right at the moment. As posted on other threads (or maybe in this one), I suspect there is a bug at the moment where the random factor is allowed to be so big (hundreds of % insteads of the + - 20% is has been in the past) that it effectively makes payouts impossible.

It's really obvious to players as you get on TS and ask others whether they are paying out today and you get exactly the same feedback from everyone (they either are or aren't).

There is pretty overwhelming evidence from the complaints on the forum that BG's are no longer paying out when appropriately loaded and are allowing you to go x2, x3, x4 or even worse overloaded without payouts.

Rather than listening and sorting it out though, they would rather pretend nothing is wrong. It would take an hour across a couple of days, on a dummy account to work out what we are saying is true. But no that is way too much effort for Plarium.

I say confidently it's a bug as Plarium have said themselves there have been no changes since June - but something has gone wrong (previous experience has shown that updates can have side effects on areas of the game completely unexpected and unrelated to the update).
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
djmoody
29 November, 2016, 12:00 PM UTC

PS I am sick and tired of giving my custom to a company that doesn't listen.

This BG issue.

The horribly flawed flag and massacre torni's.

The game is horribly unbalanced to pay to win - that you can put down to business and maximising profit. I don't think it's good for Plarium's long term future and it terrible for the players and customers. But you can at least see they ignore these points for their own short termist business reasons.

But the BG and torni's thing - they show they simply don't care, have zero respect for their players.

I'll be quitting this game and will look back at my time here as a huge regret, I wish I had never opened this game and will certainly never touch a Plarium game ever again and will tell everyone I come in contact who asks for game recommendations to steer completely clear of them.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
IronApex Turok
29 November, 2016, 12:31 PM UTC
djmoody said:

is game and will certainly never touch a Plarium game ever again and will tell everyone I come in contact who asks for game recommendations to steer completely clear of them.

a sentiment shared by all i believe. 
Ryu
29 November, 2016, 1:54 PM UTC

For me today the bgs have been paying out in a workable fashion. No gurantees ofc.

UTC +2:00
None
1 December, 2016, 6:57 AM UTC

exxxe said:

None said:

You have to be the worst moderator there is, blaming me for making a mistake when numerous people are having the same issue and you even state you will not do them here. No wonder DJ mentioned people complain about you. There you go DJ doesn't have to forward this one to you
exxxe
1 December, 2016, 8:57 AM UTC

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

You have to be the worst moderator there is, blaming me for making a mistake when numerous people are having the same issue and you even state you will not do them here. No wonder DJ mentioned people complain about you. There you go DJ doesn't have to forward this one to you

this has to be my lucky week 

how any of what i said is not an answer to your question ?

my intentions was to just show you several possibilities of why it would happen and NOT to blame you :))

yes there are tens of complaints about BG but i did NOT blame you ( it was only the third statement that said MAYBE you did a calculation mistake , now why would this answer annoy you?? )

MAYBE  you are a person who never does mistakes so i should remove the third ??

you have problems with me contact oberon

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
IronApex Turok
1 December, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC

exxxe said:

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

my intentions was to just show you several possibilities of why it would happen and NOT to blame you :))

yes there are tens of complaints about BG but i did NOT blame you ( it was only the third statement that said MAYBE you did a calculation mistake , now why would this answer annoy you?? )

oberons response to broken BG support requests is to go to the forum........

so.....

here we are.
Grimnbold
2 December, 2016, 3:44 AM UTC
Hmm wonder if the solution will be a new special item that assures you of a BG payout for the small price of $10 .    Even Oberon is ashamed how bad this has gotten
Knightmare
2 December, 2016, 7:56 AM UTC

exxxe said:

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

Oberon is doing handstands in mountains of coke while surrounded by a dozen hookers thanks to his profits. 

And there is nothing wrong with profits but it just aint right to piss down peoples backs and tell tthem its raining .

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
1723576 users registered; 42993 topics; 270749 posts; our newest member:jean-paul.don