All Categories

BG Warning  25-Nov-16

BG Warning 25-Nov-16

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 29, 2016, 13:5411/29/16

For me today the bgs have been paying out in a workable fashion. No gurantees ofc.

Dec 1, 2016, 06:5712/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 07:01(edited)
02/25/15

exxxe said:

None said:

Ok so here is a very direct question.

Why don't we get a payout when we have the correct amount of troops banked?

We don't care about the partial payout, that is a stupid response, why would we care that we get a 5% payout when we have 200 mil in resources trapped and we can't even get a payout on a level 50.

That response is an insult

because there is random factor

because no one knows 100% what BG mechanics are

because you miscalculated or did a mistake 

bottom line no one knows and i prefer playing anything but BG's for that reason ( except on FB )

You have to be the worst moderator there is, blaming me for making a mistake when numerous people are having the same issue and you even state you will not do them here. No wonder DJ mentioned people complain about you. There you go DJ doesn't have to forward this one to you
Dec 1, 2016, 08:5712/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 09:14(edited)

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

We don't care about the partial payout, that is a stupid response, why would we care that we get a 5% payout when we have 200 mil in resources trapped and we can't even get a payout on a level 50.

bottom line no one knows and i prefer playing anything but BG's for that reason ( except on FB )

You have to be the worst moderator there is, blaming me for making a mistake when numerous people are having the same issue and you even state you will not do them here. No wonder DJ mentioned people complain about you. There you go DJ doesn't have to forward this one to you

this has to be my lucky week 

how any of what i said is not an answer to your question ?

my intentions was to just show you several possibilities of why it would happen and NOT to blame you :))

yes there are tens of complaints about BG but i did NOT blame you ( it was only the third statement that said MAYBE you did a calculation mistake , now why would this answer annoy you?? )

MAYBE  you are a person who never does mistakes so i should remove the third ??

you have problems with me contact oberon

Dec 1, 2016, 12:3212/01/16
08/03/14

exxxe said:

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

my intentions was to just show you several possibilities of why it would happen and NOT to blame you :))

yes there are tens of complaints about BG but i did NOT blame you ( it was only the third statement that said MAYBE you did a calculation mistake , now why would this answer annoy you?? )

oberons response to broken BG support requests is to go to the forum........

so.....

here we are.
Dec 2, 2016, 03:4412/02/16
08/20/14
Hmm wonder if the solution will be a new special item that assures you of a BG payout for the small price of $10 .    Even Oberon is ashamed how bad this has gotten
Dec 2, 2016, 07:5612/02/16
05/14/16

exxxe said:

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

Oberon is doing handstands in mountains of coke while surrounded by a dozen hookers thanks to his profits. 

And there is nothing wrong with profits but it just aint right to piss down peoples backs and tell tthem its raining .

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.