This topic is closed

Why are paying players such A holes...?

7 Replies
cppe_
24 November, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC
Im seeing why this game is not that popular.....Paying players are A holes....taking all the good raids and then telling you to stop or we will raid you into the ground...? Only started playing this game a few months ago and looking to quit....Got to be one of the most egotistical gaming communities on the net.....Hoping to find a few nice players in this game....
UTC +10:00
roadstar Pitbull
24 November, 2016, 2:49 PM UTC

Funny thing is, play smart and no one can touch you or do any real damage. Continue to play your game and ignore them.

If I only had 1 sapphire for every threat I have gotten, lol. Been threatened alot, but most all have quit and I'm still here doing the same thing.
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
24 November, 2016, 3:57 PM UTC

cppe_ said:

Im seeing why this game is not that popular.....Paying players are A holes....taking all the good raids and then telling you to stop or we will raid you into the ground(So your warning to me lamzstyle from Paladin Sanglants)...? Only started playing this game a few months ago and looking to quit....Got to be one of the most egotistical gaming communities on the net.....Hoping to find a few nice players in this game....

Wrong, you label all that spend as asshats, thats not the case. There will always be asshats, paying, non paying, whatever. You can't cure stupid.

Tbh I would just keep raid any fife he got that I could because he apparently got delicious jelly tears.

UTC +2:00
cppe_
24 November, 2016, 9:36 PM UTC
Haha....I'm not Jelly about the paying players..I have spent $200 on this game already but when weaker players are getting picked on this doesn't sit well with me. I have met a few ppl in this game who pay and don't pay who nice and helpful. You are both right in your own way...
UTC +10:00
Gadheras
24 November, 2016, 10:26 PM UTC

cppe_ said:

Haha....I'm not Jelly about the paying players..I have spent $200 on this game already but when weaker players are getting picked on this doesn't sit well with me. I have met a few ppl in this game who pay and don't pay who nice and helpful. You are both right in your own way...

I didnt say you was jelly, the guy that told you to stop raids, whatever. Keep raid his fifes and what not, he got jelly. and as such. its nice to poke at such players. if you spend down resources and keep units in catas, except the ones you dash out and raid his fifes etc with. there is no risk to lose anything, so what if they raid you back, or even siege you, you can keep pester his fifes. Poke at players that get all hysterical when touching their sieges etc, is awsome fun :p

UTC +2:00
None
25 November, 2016, 1:26 AM UTC

It might be fun until he catches you off guard so great advice.

I have done just fine staying away from others as I grew. You are in the jungle and raids are like an animals food and territory and the small animals don't mess with the big ones most of the time.

We all started small but if you work hard enough to find raids they are out there. While I built my raid list I would ask others if they minded that I raid their siege and ended up with more friends than enemies. This isn't a peace and love game. This is not shareville

djmoody
25 November, 2016, 1:52 AM UTC

Well assuming you mean the massive uber coiners. You have to have something wrong with you to pump tens of thousands into a game. It's not sensible or rational behavior whether you have the money to waste or not.

All the mega coiners I have come across (and I've talked to a few on teamspeak) are broken and deeply flawed people. Insecurity, emotional issues and fragile ego's to go with it. They generally cause A LOT of issues within their leagues.

I often think about this business model (and Plarium is by far the only developer perusing it) as taking advantage of some people who have serious issues. It's all very disturbing and deeply exploitative.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
IronApex Turok
25 November, 2016, 3:32 AM UTC
if i spent a ton of money on this game id be pretty grumpy too. 
1780670 users registered; 48413 topics; 287326 posts; our newest member:chøchø