All Categories

Why are paying players such A holes...?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 24, 2016, 14:3411/24/16
09/30/16

Im seeing why this game is not that popular.....Paying players are A holes....taking all the good raids and then telling you to stop or we will raid you into the ground...? Only started playing this game a few months ago and looking to quit....Got to be one of the most egotistical gaming communities on the net.....Hoping to find a few nice players in this game....
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2016, 15:5711/24/16
07/25/15

cppe_ said:

Im seeing why this game is not that popular.....Paying players are A holes....taking all the good raids and then telling you to stop or we will raid you into the ground(So your warning to me lamzstyle from Paladin Sanglants)...? Only started playing this game a few months ago and looking to quit....Got to be one of the most egotistical gaming communities on the net.....Hoping to find a few nice players in this game....

Wrong, you label all that spend as asshats, thats not the case. There will always be asshats, paying, non paying, whatever. You can't cure stupid.

Tbh I would just keep raid any fife he got that I could because he apparently got delicious jelly tears.

Nov 24, 2016, 21:3611/24/16
09/30/16
Haha....I'm not Jelly about the paying players..I have spent $200 on this game already but when weaker players are getting picked on this doesn't sit well with me. I have met a few ppl in this game who pay and don't pay who nice and helpful. You are both right in your own way...
Nov 24, 2016, 22:2611/24/16
07/25/15

cppe_ said:

Haha....I'm not Jelly about the paying players..I have spent $200 on this game already but when weaker players are getting picked on this doesn't sit well with me. I have met a few ppl in this game who pay and don't pay who nice and helpful. You are both right in your own way...

I didnt say you was jelly, the guy that told you to stop raids, whatever. Keep raid his fifes and what not, he got jelly. and as such. its nice to poke at such players. if you spend down resources and keep units in catas, except the ones you dash out and raid his fifes etc with. there is no risk to lose anything, so what if they raid you back, or even siege you, you can keep pester his fifes. Poke at players that get all hysterical when touching their sieges etc, is awsome fun :p

Nov 25, 2016, 01:2611/25/16
02/25/15

It might be fun until he catches you off guard so great advice.

I have done just fine staying away from others as I grew. You are in the jungle and raids are like an animals food and territory and the small animals don't mess with the big ones most of the time.

We all started small but if you work hard enough to find raids they are out there. While I built my raid list I would ask others if they minded that I raid their siege and ended up with more friends than enemies. This isn't a peace and love game. This is not shareville

Nov 25, 2016, 03:3211/25/16
08/03/14
if i spent a ton of money on this game id be pretty grumpy too. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.