This topic is closed

PLARIUM SUPPORT IS BAD - No one responds or help or anything

8 Replies
car6006
18 November, 2016, 1:23 PM UTC

Hi,


We need someone to help with this please


[#PKV-549-66220]

CAR6006
UTC +2:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
18 November, 2016, 5:51 PM UTC

Lord Car6006

they'd a little bit occupied and may be it take more time than usual. please if you notice pass the weekend you didnt receive a response, send another ticket attaching or telling them that ticket number u posted

sorry for the inconveniences

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Ichezis
19 November, 2016, 11:48 AM UTC

Greetings lord car6006,

You should've gotten a reply by now! According to the Community Manager, you received a reply just before you created this topic.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
steynriaan
29 November, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC

[#STX-672-77990]: Whole account gone Logged November 27. 

Hi I have dedicated a lot of time to the game as I have a obligation to the leage I had more that 7000 defs at each beacon that my leuge now has to do without and the support to the other players. I now could not help in the leuge chalenges were i helped a lot. So do understand that I AM EXSTREMLY UNHAPPY. And hope tht you can rectivy and compensate me and my leuge addiquitly for this failure of a service that I now spent money on and a lot of time and energy that is worth a lot more. And naturally the longer it takes to resolve the greater the impact. 


2 days later no reply

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 November, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC

steynriaan said:


[#STX-672-77990]: Whole account gone Logged November 27. 

Hi I have dedicated a lot of time to the game as I have a obligation to the leage I had more that 7000 defs at each beacon that my leuge now has to do without and the support to the other players. I now could not help in the leuge chalenges were i helped a lot. So do understand that I AM EXSTREMLY UNHAPPY. And hope tht you can rectivy and compensate me and my leuge addiquitly for this failure of a service that I now spent money on and a lot of time and energy that is worth a lot more. And naturally the longer it takes to resolve the greater the impact. 


2 days later no reply

Your ticket was answered today.


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 November, 2016, 11:25 AM UTC
car6006 said:

Hi,


We need someone to help with this please


[#PKV-549-66220]

Issue was already solved on Nov 18.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
thewolf3
1 December, 2016, 4:36 PM UTC
I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but i had a reset of the game, it could happen? i am level 68 and now i am level 1, someone can do anything??? please
UTC +2:00
FAILO
1 December, 2016, 5:41 PM UTC

thewolf3 said:


I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but i had a reset of the game, it could happen? i am level 68 and now i am level 1, someone can do anything??? please

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/29273_how-to-find-your-old-castle

try this

UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
1 December, 2016, 6:17 PM UTC
FAILO said:

thewolf3 said:


I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but i had a reset of the game, it could happen? i am level 68 and now i am level 1, someone can do anything??? please

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/29273_how-to-find-your-old-castle

try this

Excellent answer Failo, thank you.
UTC +5:00
1662034 users registered; 33545 topics; 252663 posts; our newest member:Castle №10908964