Comments
Nov 21, 2016, 06:5611/21/16
05/14/16

Lol.  Fascinating 

utterly fascinating.

Nov 21, 2016, 07:4811/21/16
06/29/14

Kallisi said:

Test I do not believe it was about you using Shin's name I believe it was about you posting private face book chat on forum.

I have read the forum rules, and I was unable to find it, please show me where it says I'm not allowed to post "private" convos.  

The account he has on facebook has a picutre of john snow from game of thrones, its' certainly nothing "private", it's his account on a platform that has over 1 BILLION people using it, whereas a mail in this Plarium game only has a couple thousand players at best.  

So whether he talks to me via some fake account on FB or via in-game mail, how in any way, shape, or form, is that considered private and against forum rules to share as that is how he chose to communicate with me since this in-game mail is broken and is terrible to use in comparison.

Nov 21, 2016, 08:3211/21/16
test said:

Extremption said:

test said:

Once again, Emperor Shin has been proven a liar based on facts and evidence (and common sense).  This happens nearly every time he opens his mouth.  I wonder how anyone can believe a word out of his mouth anymore...

It's ok Test.... Shin quit for like the 10th time the other day... hes totally gone for good... LOL

I assume that you didn't have permission to use Shin's name in your post, prepare for it to be deleted by the moderators on his behalf.  That's what they keep doing to me.

It's ammusing to know that Shin gets enough pull with the moderators to dictate where, when, and how his name is used on the forums otherwise they delete the post on his behalf.
I'm not concerned lol :p
Nov 21, 2016, 10:0311/21/16
Nov 21, 2016, 10:19(edited)

test said:

Kallisi said:

Test I do not believe it was about you using Shin's name I believe it was about you posting private face book chat on forum.

I have read the forum rules, and I was unable to find it, please show me where it says I'm not allowed to post "private" convos.  

The account he has on facebook has a picutre of john snow from game of thrones, its' certainly nothing "private", it's his account on a platform that has over 1 BILLION people using it, whereas a mail in this Plarium game only has a couple thousand players at best.  

So whether he talks to me via some fake account on FB or via in-game mail, how in any way, shape, or form, is that considered private and against forum rules to share as that is how he chose to communicate with me since this in-game mail is broken and is terrible to use in comparison.

here you go 

"3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal."

and 

"Community administrators and moderators respect the right of our players to privacy; therefore, players are not permitted to publicize any type of private correspondence (including support ticket responses and emails)."

anything else ??    :)))

Nov 21, 2016, 15:2911/21/16
Nov 21, 2016, 15:52(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

test said:

Kallisi said:

here you go 

"3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal."

and 

"Community administrators and moderators respect the right of our players to privacy; therefore, players are not permitted to publicize any type of private correspondence (including support ticket responses and emails)."

anything else ??    :)))

#1 - I did not spam, so it does not apply.

#2 - A forum ticket or private e-mail are private and shouldn't be displayed for everyone to see. I agree with what plarium specifies in their rules.

It's impossible to communicate with anyone in this game with what your attempting to construe as "private correspondence" due to the fact that you have to message directly with people in the game via mail unless you are in the same league and you type in the same league chat, or if you happen to be in the same channel for regional chat.  But since you're pulling out the technical jargon, whats said in league chat or league mails or regional chat is indeed private to those that are able to see it.  Yet the Chronicles which are apart of the forums have set the prescedent to show that information across the realm, on the forums, for everyone to see it.  So not even "private correspondence" as you are attempting to deem it, is private.

I communicated with shin via a public profile being view-able by over 1 billion people.  Not very private if you ask me.  And unless he happens to be john snow from game of thrones, and if he's not, then it's not even a real account, so again, no one is protecting "private information" by deleting the post.  That FB information is view-able by 1/6 of the worlds population via facebook.

Nov 21, 2016, 16:0611/21/16
Nov 21, 2016, 16:09(edited)

i understand but i will also say this again it is a player who requested this removal

the chronicle show league wide messages that its receiver has given us ( all chronicles are written by players)

which means whoever was in that league it was ok to him to show it however shin (or whoever requested the removal) is not ok with this on

and lets be honest you already made your point and destiny is already very well known this thread is no longer about what you were trying to prove it became why we removed it (which is against rules )

to your point of view it is silly since the profile is seen by over billion users but it is not to be seen here but guess what every one has a different perspective and different points of view in life 

so just move on it is not worth it and everyone already knows everything it is not like the first thread you make about Emps 

note that the second rule includes all private correspondences and it says it includes tickets ( which means not just tickets )

Nov 22, 2016, 13:5211/22/16
08/10/14
I somehow lost an IQ point by reading this topic.
Nov 24, 2016, 03:3011/24/16
06/29/14

exxxe said:

i understand but i will also say this again it is a player who requested this removal

the chronicle show league wide messages that its receiver has given us ( all chronicles are written by players)

which means whoever was in that league it was ok to him to show it however shin (or whoever requested the removal) is not ok with this on

and lets be honest you already made your point and destiny is already very well known this thread is no longer about what you are trying to prove it became why we removed it (which is against rules )

to your point of view it is silly since the profile is seen by over billion users but it is not to be seen here but guess what every one has a different perspective and different points of view in life 

so just move on it is not worth it and everyone already knows everything it is not like the first thread you make about Emps 

note that the second rule includes all private correspondences and it says it includes tickets ( which means not just tickets )

You said:

"which means whoever was in that league it was ok to him to show it however shin (or whoever requested the removal) is not ok with this on"

Your self contradiction is rather confusing...

- If I send a message that a player in my league gets, and he shares it, as you have just stated, that's ok with you. (even though that was a "private correspondence" between me and a player)

- But If Shin sends me a message, and I share it, it's not ok with you? (this would be the same 1 on 1 style of communication posted on the same forums that has for years allowed the sharing of "private correspondence")

Since you think my point of view is silly, you're going to remove what I'm posting, despite the fact that I haven't broken any rules.  

For all moderators including Oberon to allow the posting of one on one chats ("private correspondence") on the forums and the chronicles for years, then for you to come in and suddenly say one on one chats ("private correspondence") is not allowed, is a terrible double standard that is incredibly confusing.

And now I have the pleasure of a moderator telling me that I need to "move on" and that "everyone already knows everything" when it very clearly was a brand new topic that is about a brand new beacon fight that had just happened on the server which the reasons had just come to light that only a few people know about which again is a complete contradiction to what you are saying.

Nov 24, 2016, 08:0111/24/16

ok re read what i wrote and count to 10 thinking about it 

.are you done did you figure your mistake

i said that you consider it silly that the profile is public on facebook and seen by billions while its owner does not wish it to be seen here ( how does that mean that your point is silly is beyond me )

im ending this discussion bottom line is :-

you may post messages and private correspondences in chronicles because it is the players who provide them 

you may even post private messages here and discuss about it BUT if a player asks for their removal they will be removed or if they show too much personal info 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.