All Categories

Moderators censoring posts yet again...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 17, 2016, 14:2411/17/16
06/29/14

Why do the moderators continue to delete my posts?  There was no violation to the forum rules nor a reason given for this.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2016, 18:3211/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 18:33(edited)

Maybe things you said they dont like to see and maybe nobody shall do the same...

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 18, 2016, 08:1711/18/16
10/04/13

test said:

Why do the moderators continue to delete my posts?  There was no violation to the forum rules nor a reason given for this.

Funnily enough, this thread is itself in violation of forum rules. 

Players shall not:

"Create posts discussing forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and trolling Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules."

The full list of forum rules can be found here

Nov 18, 2016, 16:0511/18/16
06/29/14
BiohazarD said:

test said:

Funnily enough, this thread is itself in violation of forum rules. 

Players shall not:

"Create posts discussing forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and trolling Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules."

The full list of forum rules can be found here

Thanks for that link Bio, I have read the rules, feel free to delete this thread since it's a violation.
Nov 18, 2016, 23:2911/18/16
08/03/14
they dont even mail me anymore when my posts get deleted.