This topic is closed

Beacon Massacre

20 Replies
Bohara
17 November, 2016, 1:24 AM UTC

I would have to say that plarium has fallen to a new low with this event.

whether you think it a good or bad thing, is a personal choice.

however to create something on a global server that only runs for 

12 hours is ridicules, and excluded a lot of those who wanted to take part.

overall a very poor event.

If you want to get rid of all the troops sitting on beacons in deleted or inactive accounts

remove them from the game yourselves.If a person resets there account. reset it to zero.

hopefully you guys can get the game to work properly without a lag, or freezing up all the time,

and then maybe come up with a good idea for a new event or tournament that is worth taking part in.

or perhaps even listen to all the players instead of the the ones telling you what you want to hear..

Ok rant over

   
UTC +0:00
exxxe
17 November, 2016, 10:47 AM UTC

before i pass this feedback would anyone add something ??


you can say what do you want changed / improved :))))


do not say cancel it because after seeing regional chat last night there were some huge fights and nearly endless beacon ping pong's going on
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Stewart
17 November, 2016, 11:03 AM UTC

there were not so many big fights going on as yous would like to portray, The winner scored less than a mil points.


For something that yous portray as MASSIVE there were as many not getting into it is as you expected.


Listen to the players and you might be more successful. For me personally the free revive was not a prize, it was an insult.


Add some troop prizes on top of the 90% and i might well have done a few hits myself.


Here i wasnt scared to fight before it started

http://prnt.sc/d8e2xw


And i wasnt scared to fight after it was finished

http://prnt.sc/d8e2kh


Yet i decided to not participate in the big dud beacon massacre.

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
exxxe
17 November, 2016, 11:15 AM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:


there were not so many big fights going on as yous would like to portray, The winner scored less than a mil points.


For something that yous portray as MASSIVE there were as many not getting into it is as you expected.


Listen to the players and you might be more successful. For me personally the free revive was not a prize, it was an insult.


Add some troop prizes on top of the 90% and i might well have done a few hits myself.

i said some huge fights 


( emperors / destiny ) (KT2 / anarchy ) ( KT / diligif ) those im aware of


also there was lots of back and forth 

destiny / emperors and many other leagues jumping in 

the void / fist of honor / guild des guerrior / rebellion / some other who are first seen :))

and well there were several leagues


im not saying the whole server was reshaped last night because that did not happen 

im saying what would you like to improve so i pass it thats it 


the guy before you is complaining it is too short that is why i asked others to say what they have first :))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 November, 2016, 11:18 AM UTC

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Will there be any other requests for improvements besides adding the reward that Stewart mentioned? :)


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
17 November, 2016, 12:45 PM UTC

there was no 90% revive at the end.  i lost troops but didnt even see a revive tab.  others are telling stories of only 50%-70% revives.



sure its only  a handful of troops since there was minimal compliance with this event, but still...the math isnt right.
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 November, 2016, 1:07 PM UTC

exxxe said:


before i pass this feedback would anyone add something ??


you can say what do you want changed / improved :))))


do not say cancel it because after seeing regional chat last night there were some huge fights and nearly endless beacon ping pong's going on

Players have unanimously provided their feedback already.

If Plarium doesn't announce in the next couple of days that they have listened and actually care about their customers a tiny bit I can tell you these server will be dead in 6 months. They are dying already, only a step change away from short profit being the only objective and goal of the game is going to save them.

So please, no more asking for feedback.

Feedback has already been provided in an overwhelming and definitive way.

All that we see with futher requests for feedback is a denial of the overwhelming feedback provided to date. Player base has already spoken on this topic. 
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
nobody
17 November, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC

So tomorrow’s answers today.

1. no rewards, bad, give rewards.

2. not 24 hr tournament. Someone will feel left out.

3. the one good thing, new beacon drops before tournament, for the small dogs to fight over the scraps. The drops were 24 hrs premature though, imo.


that is what i posted yesterday.  and with that i concede defeat.

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 November, 2016, 5:00 PM UTC

the feed back is do not run this event again


it was a waste of time, troops and resources


the only league that actually liked the event was one that doesn't hold beacons at all 


they can go a whack about whoever they want without retaliation


beacon drops immediately before the tournament was a terrible thing despite the previous comment


the leagues that actually play ALL aspects of this game are not impressed


as per Exxe's comment about Destiny's fight with Emps - what fight? Emps have no beacons for us to retaliate on so how is that an even playing field


I have already pointed out the imbalances of a league to have to hold beacons in order to upgrade the fortress but once that is achieved they are no longer required to do so - some think this is okay - I don't - this only makes it possible for a league to do whatever the hell they want on the server with no retaliation

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 November, 2016, 5:38 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

there was no 90% revive at the end.  i lost troops but didnt even see a revive tab.  others are telling stories of only 50%-70% revives.



sure its only  a handful of troops since there was minimal compliance with this event, but still...the math isnt right.
the revival was in the Beacon Massacre tournament window in the events tab
UTC +0:00
Reaper
17 November, 2016, 5:51 PM UTC

If the event is over and i open the windows the events disappeare in my event tab.

Correct me if im wrong now but that would mean even if i have 7d to revive my troops i have 1 try only to do this and that is if i open the window ?

UTC +1:00
Almericus
17 November, 2016, 7:09 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


the feed back is do not run this event again

Agreed, this is feedback please take it on board
it was a waste of time, troops and resources

the only league that actually liked the event was one that doesn't hold beacons at all 


they can go a whack about whoever they want without retaliation


beacon drops immediately before the tournament was a terrible thing despite the previous comment


the leagues that actually play ALL aspects of this game are not impressed


as per Exxe's comment about Destiny's fight with Emps - what fight? Emps have no beacons for us to retaliate on so how is that an even playing field

New criteria: participating leagues must have held a level 5 beacon  for 7 consecutive days prior to the events start


I have already pointed out the imbalances of a league to have to hold beacons in order to upgrade the fortress but once that is achieved they are no longer required to do so - some think this is okay - I don't - this only makes it possible for a league to do whatever the hell they want on the server with no retaliation

Slightly off topic but the argument is valid. If you have to meet certain requirements to achieve a superior position, then maintaining that position is dependant on continued fulfilment of those requirements.   


UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
17 November, 2016, 9:24 PM UTC
Reaper said:

If the event is over and i open the windows the events disappeare in my event tab.

Correct me if im wrong now but that would mean even if i have 7d to revive my troops i have 1 try only to do this and that is if i open the window ?

thats the way im seeing it. 
UTC +0:00
Reaper
17 November, 2016, 9:48 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


Reaper said:


If the event is over and i open the windows the events disappeare in my event tab.

Correct me if im wrong now but that would mean even if i have 7d to revive my troops i have 1 try only to do this and that is if i open the window ?

thats the way im seeing it. 

Sorry for it Iron..

Ouch but this doesnt stood in the discription for the event from Oberon how and esp WHERE to revive them, right ?

i check this in the discription again....


Ok the forum stuff Oberon said was not really helpful, but the ingame discription it was


http://prntscr.com/d8mhyb


If you didnt have this tab there to make it, then is true that the math isnt right

UTC +1:00
IronApex Turok
17 November, 2016, 10:06 PM UTC
yep...i saw the tab in teh infirmery  during the event, where i could revive my troops for saphires.   but i didnt see a tab after the event to revive them for free. 
UTC +0:00
Sculptor
17 November, 2016, 10:07 PM UTC

"You must master strategy, diplomacy, logistics and warfare as you forge alliances, join forces with great Leagues, and defeat your rivals."


This is a part of what Plarium says about Stormfall. But without any risk of losing you units (wel max 10% whoopty do) why should you master strategy or warfare. It became useless.

I like the idea of building your castle and your forces. But whithout any risk of losing your army what's the fun and thrill of attacking others. Tomorrow you can do it all over again because both get their units back.

The only thing this was good for was that leagues that don't hold beacons could irritate without any risk leagues that do. Because most fight started by leagues that don't have them. And it was not to try and take/hold it in the end. Just trying to lower the lvl of the beacons so it would cost them a lot of resources and give them less DE.

So, as I assume, plarium won't listen to their players and will continu this stupid event then there will be more and more leagues that deside, just like the Emperors, to not keep any beacons. Everyone will go and build only offense and keep those in their catacombs so they can't be hurt in anyway.


And on and on and on, I just don't wan't to put it all in writing here. Plarium doesn't care. So why should I bother.

Member of Blue Magic
UTC +0:00
Reaper
17 November, 2016, 10:17 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


yep...i saw the tab in teh infirmery  during the event, where i could revive my troops for saphires.   but i didnt see a tab after the event to revive them for free. 

Then you have really 1 try to make this...

The 7d for it are useless, great job Plarium you should see that it is the full 7d possible to revive the troops if such offers exist.
UTC +1:00
Reaper
17 November, 2016, 10:24 PM UTC

Sculptor said:


"You must master strategy, diplomacy, logistics and warfare as you forge alliances, join forces with great Leagues, and defeat your rivals."

Where in this lines you find the point that Plarium has to make it possible, as buisness, that the things they offer work to 100% ?

That is the first a buisness must can: If i offer anything to my customers it should work or i cant make such offers.
UTC +1:00
Extremption
18 November, 2016, 10:50 AM UTC
djmoody said:

exxxe said:


before i pass this feedback would anyone add something ??


you can say what do you want changed / improved :))))


do not say cancel it because after seeing regional chat last night there were some huge fights and nearly endless beacon ping pong's going on

Players have unanimously provided their feedback already.

If Plarium doesn't announce in the next couple of days that they have listened and actually care about their customers a tiny bit I can tell you these server will be dead in 6 months. They are dying already, only a step change away from short profit being the only objective and goal of the game is going to save them.

So please, no more asking for feedback.

Feedback has already been provided in an overwhelming and definitive way.

All that we see with futher requests for feedback is a denial of the overwhelming feedback provided to date. Player base has already spoken on this topic. 
Feedbacks done :) community speaks through Moody tbh, its time you listen to those who speak up, more and more are. Its time for you to make changes, not us.
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 November, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

yep...i saw the tab in teh infirmery  during the event, where i could revive my troops for saphires.   but i didnt see a tab after the event to revive them for free. 
Do you mean you couldn't revive your lost Units after the Tournament?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1725038 users registered; 43545 topics; 271589 posts; our newest member:BEIJING2016