Dec 28, 2016, 17:25(edited)

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

ajohn.abs said:

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

Let us pick one topic after another. Read the post as is from a player who has been playing for nearly last 2 years not as a moderator writing to defend anything.

solution? Simply this game is FARMVILLE with add few troops, buy or wait 5 years 

no kidding  on, 1-2 main castle 10-20 support castles

turn around the problems but not tackled them, the problems remain.... will so plarium

First of all the thing that needs to be understood by us, the players that is, that change in the code is not like waving a magic wand and it is done. It will take time and we will get it fixed or resolved but just escalating an already acknowledged issue makes no sense. 

As is would say.. it is programming not magic.

Some solutions are complex to build some need a complex logic, we all are running against time.

Jumy the funny thing to note is that you have concentrated on the Alt part not the parts that have been introduced to improve the game.
Warrior the funny thing to note is that you have concentrated on the Money part and not the parts that have been introduced to improve the game.  
maybe you missed the part on "Difference between Balance and Stagnation" that is all i concentrated on but perspective might differ from person to person, so i dont blame you for it since you have not seen the story from the beginning

but take us for a ride? Plarium stat are nothing, read EUGENIA comment hard to find

your stat are with autobot=FAKE stat or autobot is already considered as part of the game with x1000 alts?

NEW ADD ARE ONLY FOR HIDE YOUR VIP PLAYERS AND FAKE BUYER

NEW ADD ARE ONLY FOR TRAP REAL PLAYERS TO SPEND

and YES only absurd report covers with bonuses that were not there before

Yes i edited to Remove all the huge letter that you put to see attention and wow you have got it. I think you did notice the others did not comment since they understand that scenario that i described and agreed. 

Stagnation and Non Corperation are 2 factors that kill a game and you and me definitely dont want to kill this game cause we both enjoy it. As for the only thing that you keep harping about Alts and bots, as i said you are just telling the same issue again and again. If the fix is in progress it will get developed. 

We have acknowledged this. And Again as i said Game Development is not Magic, it is not like snapping the fingers and the rabbit appears. It takes time and we acknowledge the fact that we have taken more time but we also want to fix it permanently. The Devs dont want to just say "Okay Fixed" to see it crop up again.

We can keep discussing but this will go in loops. I will say i agree that there is a problem and things are being worked upon and you will keep saying there is a problem.

you're right

maybe not read well

Dec 28, 2016, 17:3712/28/16
03/13/15
Thanks Jumy. Wonderful and honest player like you help a lot.
Dec 28, 2016, 17:4312/28/16

Warrior said:

Thanks Jumy. Wonderful and honest player like you help a lot.

better prepare other bgs calc MOD

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.