This topic is closed

Customer Service Tips

67 Replies
Warrior
28 December, 2016, 3:59 PM UTC

jumy said:

Warrior said:

Let us pick one topic after another. Read the post as is from a player who has been playing for nearly last 2 years not as a moderator writing to defend anything.

We keep talking about balance in the game was disturbed by coiners and by updates such as fortress and Beacon Masscare, but we as players are failing to see the difference between balance and stagnation. Before the Fortress was introduced, when was the last Big war that had happened. I will let this to be answered by our most respected players who had participated in that war.

The server post the Big war and before the Fortress was introduced was no balanced it was stagnant. People had gone into Farmville mode, the game was no longer valid to be said as Age of War, it could rightly be named as Age of Farming. The leagues were not growing and there was not much activity, Plarium tried to increase the activity with the introduction of multiple PvP during the week but it still did not mass up to the activity that could have been expected as compared to the duration of the Big War.

Players and league had been completely satisfied with the activity since no major beacon attacks were there. Big league used their offense on smaller leagues to wipe them out. The smaller league did not have a chance to grow because the bigger league were constantly hammering them. Beacons were distributed among close knit leagues. Other leagues that wanted to grow were threatened either to move to a different area or to the inner side of the map.

You might call this balance i call it imbalance and stagnation.

Then comes the Fortress update.

Leagues understood the strategy of Fortress, used it to their own advantage and before people could react they implemented the strategy but staking the Fortress to the rim and now having full liberty to use their offense with the most powerful troops in the server. Hence the war started. The activity was immense, all of us have seen this with our own eyes if not then i would say you are better sleeping. The stagnation was broken and the new strategy was needed t be devices for the new threat (After all it is a strategy war game). People complained that this is all about money but i still say if you use your money right it is strategy (Financial Banking will give you more understanding). This was the basic reaction of people when they need to come out of their comfort zone.

After the War subsided the stagnation started again. This was again broken by the Beacon Massacre (I myself do not like the update but i will explain it).

Small leagues have now got brave enough to take down beacons(another strategy in play) since there will be minimum losses on their investment. This made the activity surge again. Some league that were not able to get the revenge from the beacon leagues now had an open chance. This also helped out in flushing beacons with inactive defense adding to the balance.

I did still say the frequency is more for the beacon massacre.

New player have got better offers and daily pack but this was also seen by the bigger more established players as bringing instability to the game but if you see the new players can get more resources or sapphires that the higher level veteran player and hence having a chance to grow faster.

I see this as bringing balance.

I did not mention that after each war the number of inactives increased and so did the number of alt account or people leaving their accounts to someone else that are clearly visible but lets not discuss this further or i would open a few graves which will not be pleasant for all. Also how did the player actually find out about the daily pack.

I am sure many of you will disagree to the fact stated above on the forum but you know that i have opened up a topic that people were not ready to open.

Again read it as if a player who has been in this game for nearly 2 years have written it not as if a moderator is writing it.

solution? Simply this game is FARMVILLE with add few troops, buy or wait 5 years 

no kidding  on, 1-2 main castle 10-20 support castles

turn around the problems but not tackled them, the problems remain.... will so plarium

First of all the thing that needs to be understood by us, the players that is, that change in the code is not like waving a magic wand and it is done. It will take time and we will get it fixed or resolved but just escalating an already acknowledged issue makes no sense. 

As is would say.. it is programming not magic.

Some solutions are complex to build some need a complex logic, we all are running against time.

Jumy the funny thing to note is that you have concentrated on the Alt part not the parts that have been introduced to improve the game.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
ajohn.abs
28 December, 2016, 4:34 PM UTC
Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

Let us pick one topic after another. Read the post as is from a player who has been playing for nearly last 2 years not as a moderator writing to defend anything.

We keep talking about balance in the game was disturbed by coiners and by updates such as fortress and Beacon Masscare, but we as players are failing to see the difference between balance and stagnation. Before the Fortress was introduced, when was the last Big war that had happened. I will let this to be answered by our most respected players who had participated in that war.

The server post the Big war and before the Fortress was introduced was no balanced it was stagnant. People had gone into Farmville mode, the game was no longer valid to be said as Age of War, it could rightly be named as Age of Farming. The leagues were not growing and there was not much activity, Plarium tried to increase the activity with the introduction of multiple PvP during the week but it still did not mass up to the activity that could have been expected as compared to the duration of the Big War.

Players and league had been completely satisfied with the activity since no major beacon attacks were there. Big league used their offense on smaller leagues to wipe them out. The smaller league did not have a chance to grow because the bigger league were constantly hammering them. Beacons were distributed among close knit leagues. Other leagues that wanted to grow were threatened either to move to a different area or to the inner side of the map.

You might call this balance i call it imbalance and stagnation.

Then comes the Fortress update.

Leagues understood the strategy of Fortress, used it to their own advantage and before people could react they implemented the strategy but staking the Fortress to the rim and now having full liberty to use their offense with the most powerful troops in the server. Hence the war started. The activity was immense, all of us have seen this with our own eyes if not then i would say you are better sleeping. The stagnation was broken and the new strategy was needed t be devices for the new threat (After all it is a strategy war game). People complained that this is all about money but i still say if you use your money right it is strategy (Financial Banking will give you more understanding). This was the basic reaction of people when they need to come out of their comfort zone.

After the War subsided the stagnation started again. This was again broken by the Beacon Massacre (I myself do not like the update but i will explain it).

Small leagues have now got brave enough to take down beacons(another strategy in play) since there will be minimum losses on their investment. This made the activity surge again. Some league that were not able to get the revenge from the beacon leagues now had an open chance. This also helped out in flushing beacons with inactive defense adding to the balance.

I did still say the frequency is more for the beacon massacre.

New player have got better offers and daily pack but this was also seen by the bigger more established players as bringing instability to the game but if you see the new players can get more resources or sapphires that the higher level veteran player and hence having a chance to grow faster.

I see this as bringing balance.

I did not mention that after each war the number of inactives increased and so did the number of alt account or people leaving their accounts to someone else that are clearly visible but lets not discuss this further or i would open a few graves which will not be pleasant for all. Also how did the player actually find out about the daily pack.

I am sure many of you will disagree to the fact stated above on the forum but you know that i have opened up a topic that people were not ready to open.

Again read it as if a player who has been in this game for nearly 2 years have written it not as if a moderator is writing it.

solution? Simply this game is FARMVILLE with add few troops, buy or wait 5 years 

turn around the problems but not tackled them, the problems remain.... will so plarium

First of all the thing that needs to be understood by us, the players that is, that change in the code is not like waving a magic wand and it is done. It will take time and we will get it fixed or resolved but just escalating an already acknowledged issue makes no sense. 

Some solutions are complex to build some need a complex logic, we all are running against time.

Jumy the funny thing to note is that you have concentrated on the Alt part not the parts that have been introduced to improve the game.
Warrior the funny thing to note is that you have concentrated on the Money part and not the parts that have been introduced to improve the game.  
UTC +0:00
Warrior
28 December, 2016, 4:38 PM UTC
ajohn.abs said:

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

Warrior the funny thing to note is that you have concentrated on the Money part and not the parts that have been introduced to improve the game.  
maybe you missed the part on "Difference between Balance and Stagnation" that is all i concentrated on but perspective might differ from person to person, so i dont blame you for it since you have not seen the story from the beginning
jumy
28 December, 2016, 4:57 PM UTC

Warrior said:

ajohn.abs said:

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

maybe you missed the part on "Difference between Balance and Stagnation" that is all i concentrated on but perspective might differ from person to person, so i dont blame you for it since you have not seen the story from the beginning

but take us for a ride? Plarium stat are nothing, read EUGENIA comment hard to find

your stat are with autobot=FAKE stat or autobot is already considered as part of the game with x1000 alts?

NEW ADD ARE ONLY FOR HIDE YOUR VIP PLAYERS AND FAKE BUYER

NEW ADD ARE ONLY FOR TRAP REAL PLAYERS TO SPEND

and YES only absurd report covers with bonuses that were not there before

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Warrior
28 December, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC

jumy said:

Warrior said:

ajohn.abs said:

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

but take us for a ride? Plarium stat are nothing, read EUGENIA comment hard to find

your stat are with autobot=FAKE stat or autobot is already considered as part of the game with x1000 alts?

Yes i edited to Remove all the huge letter that you put to see attention and wow you have got it. I think you did notice the others did not comment since they understand that scenario that i described and agreed. 

Stagnation and Non Corperation are 2 factors that kill a game and you and me definitely dont want to kill this game cause we both enjoy it. As for the only thing that you keep harping about Alts and bots, as i said you are just telling the same issue again and again. If the fix is in progress it will get developed. 

We have acknowledged this. And Again as i said Game Development is not Magic, it is not like snapping the fingers and the rabbit appears. It takes time and we acknowledge the fact that we have taken more time but we also want to fix it permanently. The Devs dont want to just say "Okay Fixed" to see it crop up again.

We can keep discussing but this will go in loops. I will say i agree that there is a problem and things are being worked upon and you will keep saying there is a problem.

jumy
28 December, 2016, 5:21 PM UTC

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

ajohn.abs said:

Warrior said:

jumy said:

Warrior said:

Yes i edited to Remove all the huge letter that you put to see attention and wow you have got it. I think you did notice the others did not comment since they understand that scenario that i described and agreed. 

Stagnation and Non Corperation are 2 factors that kill a game and you and me definitely dont want to kill this game cause we both enjoy it. As for the only thing that you keep harping about Alts and bots, as i said you are just telling the same issue again and again. If the fix is in progress it will get developed. 

We have acknowledged this. And Again as i said Game Development is not Magic, it is not like snapping the fingers and the rabbit appears. It takes time and we acknowledge the fact that we have taken more time but we also want to fix it permanently. The Devs dont want to just say "Okay Fixed" to see it crop up again.

We can keep discussing but this will go in loops. I will say i agree that there is a problem and things are being worked upon and you will keep saying there is a problem.

you're right

maybe not read well

The truth hurts
Warrior
28 December, 2016, 5:37 PM UTC
Thanks Jumy. Wonderful and honest player like you help a lot.
jumy
28 December, 2016, 5:43 PM UTC

Warrior said:

Thanks Jumy. Wonderful and honest player like you help a lot.

better prepare other bgs calc MOD

The truth hurts
1664716 users registered; 34016 topics; 253193 posts; our newest member:khetkhetkhing19