All Categories

Beacon Massacre doubts on a league attack

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 15, 2016, 01:5811/15/16
07/06/14

Does anyone understand what this means? and how it is any different for regular league attacks outside of this event?

would really appreciate any help from the mods if they could answer this question. :)

Thank You :)

Regards,
Shin

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2016, 06:5111/15/16

league attacks include 3 players but the attack is sent from just 1

now each players units will go to their own infirmaries in their own castles and be revived there

they will not be revived at the castle that sent the attack :)
Nov 15, 2016, 07:4711/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 07:47(edited)
03/20/14

From what i read and comprehend of this that many are not sure on about the revival of the 90%

As i read it, If you revive your losses before the tourney ends you will have to pay sapph to revive them at the same normal rate.

BUT if you wit till the tourney is over you can revive 90% for free at your own infirmary in the same way that you get to revive for free the def troops killed defending YOUR castle.

So wait till tourney is done and revive 90% for free and then pay the normal rate to revive the remaining 10%

Thats my understanding from reading the info on it.
Nov 15, 2016, 07:5411/15/16
Stewart_KT1 said:

From what i read and comprehend of this that many are not sure on about the revival of the 90%

As i read it, If you revive your losses before the tourney ends you will have to pay sapph to revive them at the same normal rate.

BUT if you wit till the tourney is over you can revive 90% for free at your own infirmary in the same way that you get to revive for free the def troops killed defending YOUR castle.

So wait till tourney is done and revive 90% for free and then pay the normal rate to revive the remaining 10%

correct the free revival come at the end of the event and yes the 10% are revived normally
Nov 15, 2016, 17:4911/15/16
exxxe said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

correct the free revival come at the end of the event and yes the 10% are revived normally
but if someone revives the 90% 3 or 4 times, does that 90% still get revived for free at the end,  and is there a chance by design or glitch that the player will end up with more troops than they started with?
Nov 15, 2016, 18:4111/15/16

johanrayne said:

exxxe said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

but if someone revives the 90% 3 or 4 times, does that 90% still get revived for free at the end,  and is there a chance by design or glitch that the player will end up with more troops than they started with?

you can only revive once after it ends you will have 7 days to do so 

reviving while the event is going will cost you sapphires (based on the infirmary normal rate) 
Nov 15, 2016, 18:4611/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 19:11(edited)

but what i mean is that you can do both sapphires during and free at the end?  using sapphires does not eliminate the free revives, does it?

and if you can do both does the game only account the initial amount of troops beginning the tournament, or is there a compounding nature?

or does it work out to where each time you revive with sapphires it skims a 10 % vig off the top?
Nov 15, 2016, 20:2611/15/16
03/20/14

johanrayne said:

but what i mean is that you can do both sapphires during and free at the end?  using sapphires does not eliminate the free revives, does it?

and if you can do both does the game only account the initial amount of troops beginning the tournament, or is there a compounding nature?

or does it work out to where each time you revive with sapphires it skims a 10 % vig off the top?

My devious brain picked that up as well but hoped nobody would think of it.

Even if it doesnt compound the biggest of the coiners could massacre everyone by reviving the 90% + 10% during the tourney for sapph as well as reviving 90% at the end for free.  If the losses reviveable at the end are compounded into the 90% it will spell the death of the game total in my opinion.

Plarium have come to the position of a 2 way switch, just like a light switch only theirs has 2 settings, End the game OR have it continue to limp along as it is now.
Nov 15, 2016, 20:3911/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 20:49(edited)

Stewart_KT1 said:

johanrayne said:

Even if it doesnt compound the biggest of the coiners could massacre everyone by reviving the 90% + 10% during the tourney for sapph as well as reviving 90% at the end for free.  If the losses reviveable at the end are compounded into the 90% it will spell the death of the game total in my opinion.

Plarium have come to the position of a 2 way switch, just like a light switch only theirs has 2 settings, End the game OR have it continue to limp along as it is now.

it seems to me that losing a 10% vig would be the way it would be developed, but that might be giving too much credit, i'm wondering if a glitch might happen in which case yeah heavy coiners could take a huge advantage.  and if the revived troops are not successfully destroyed it would actually be a loss.

i don't play td, so i am wondering if this revive during the tournament is new or if it has been tested.

also when oberon says it will only be a very short time.  certainly it would be 24 hrs so that every time zone gets a shot.

yeah maybe i should delete my posts.
Nov 16, 2016, 09:1511/16/16
07/04/15

One simple question ..what are the rewards or benefits ?

correct me if i misunderstand this tournament ..

players / leagues attack the beacons ..revival of units while tournament in progress is per normal sapphire rate.?

At the end of the tournament u can raise 90 percent of what is killed in beacons only .

maths ..we are all 10% down ?

AH I SEE THERE ARE NO REWARDS .??? All who participate have  lost 10% for nothing .?
Nov 16, 2016, 09:2911/16/16
03/20/14

Correct to the best of my understnding.

The way i see it is to kill all the long ago def in beacons, which would probably be a good thing if there was a large enough player base to replace them.

As for the no rewards, thats a hard one to swallow.
Nov 16, 2016, 09:4511/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 09:45(edited)

Tastiger said:

players / leagues attack the beacons ..revival of units while tournament in progress is per normal sapphire rate.?

At the end of the tournament u can raise 90 percent of what is killed in beacons only .

AH I SEE THERE ARE NO REWARDS .??? All who participate have  lost 10% for nothing .?

you will get fame / take out the long ago deff / crush your enemies without permanently losing all your army (just 10%) / finally use your big 

hammer without worrying about losing more than 10% of it :)

Nov 16, 2016, 10:2311/16/16
Nov 16, 2016, 10:30(edited)

Stewart_KT1 said:

johanrayne said:

well NO 

lets say you send 10 mill and lose them you will get 90% of that free at the end but if you revive by sapphs (which is 9 mil)

you get to send 9 mil and lose them (at the end of the event you get 90% of the 9 mil only )

NOTE : you send 10 mil but you do not revive them and then send another 9 mil and also do not revive them 

at the end you will get 90% of both the 10 mil and 9 mil :)

the 90% revival is for each attack and not for total losses 

the units you revive during the event by sapphs will be no longer in your infirmary thus will not be available for free revival at the end 

hope that helps :)

Nov 16, 2016, 10:3311/16/16
01/12/15
So that means for example someone attack using 100M and revived 90M using sapphs, attack again using 90M and by the end he can only revive 81M? That's 90% of 90M, the final attack?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2016, 10:3811/16/16
09/17/15
Sifr said:

So that means for example someone attack using 100M and revived 90M using sapphs, attack again using 90M and by the end he can only revive 81M? That's 90% of 90M, the final attack?
Correct :)
Nov 16, 2016, 11:0911/16/16
03/20/14
Well, i can say on a personal level that i will not hit nobody except for 2 possibilities 1, we are hit first and 2, if i receive orders to do so.
Nov 16, 2016, 17:3011/16/16
Nov 17, 2016, 15:18(edited)

Sifr said:

yeah that is what i meant by the 10% vig, so i am thinking that if you revive everything you can 2 times and successfully destroy them that you end up with 73% free and 27 % revive with sapphires at end.   but maybe it would actually be 73% free and 10% bought with sapphires.

Nov 16, 2016, 18:2411/16/16
07/04/15
exxxe said:

Tastiger said:

you will get fame / take out the long ago deff / crush your enemies without permanently losing all your army (just 10%) / finally use your big 

hammer without worrying about losing more than 10% of it :)

AGAIN AND WHAT ARE THE REWARDS FOR US LOSING 10%..? Another well thought out tourny.? the usual Palarium  con ...rofl .
Nov 16, 2016, 18:3711/16/16
fame and the nice memory that you played an useless event
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.