Gadheras said:

So false marketing? -) 

Not with the banners. 
Nov 16, 2016, 11:4711/16/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

So false marketing? -) 

Not with the banners. 
if not the banners, what is then wrong ?
Nov 18, 2016, 12:2711/18/16
08/03/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Reaper said:

But it confused the customers if they see they get visual changes for lv ups and dont get them they are disappointed if they made the whole upgrading work and nothing happen like on the home page. And stats/features we dont have like the potions/alchemy. Plarium offer on their advertisement features the game doesnt have. If i want buy eggs and get mushrooms im not happy too.

In other countries its illegal to do this.
Banners are not game guides. They don't contain information regarding the game. They are created for advertising purposes, and their content may differ from what you actually see in the game. 

which is illegal in the united states.

(a) UnlawfulnessIt shall be unlawful for any person, partnership, or corporation to disseminate, or cause to be disseminated, any false advertisement—

(a) Imposition of penalties

Any person, partnership, or corporation who violates any provision of section 52(a) of this title shall, if the use of the commodity advertised may be injurious to health because of results from such use under the conditions prescribed in the advertisement thereof, or under such conditions as are customary or usual, or if such violation is with intent to defraud or mislead, be guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction shall be punished by a fine of not more than $5,000 or by imprisonment for not more than six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment;

Nov 18, 2016, 13:5611/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 16:32(edited)

In Germany too..

If providers offer products they can use all ways of advertisements even if they are not content, THEN it has to be marked as this one. On the page i saw concept arts that you can have that they are not game content but if you have screenshots of it then the content have to be inside the product if you still use it.

http://prntscr.com/d8v7js

Did you ever have such epic battles ?

http://prntscr.com/d8v753

And what is this ? Mini beacon for each castle ? Or the light effects of the spring really great, how much castles have this ?

Nov 18, 2016, 17:0211/18/16
07/25/15

Like buying  game back in the 90's of the shelves. The art on the box did in no way represent the actual look of the game and content. :p

Nov 18, 2016, 17:2011/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 17:35(edited)

Gadheras said:

Like buying  game back in the 90's of the shelves. The art on the box did in no way represent the actual look of the game and content. :p

A screenshot of the game play is an actual look, it is not the box it is a picture of the content. But you see that they are not the same. If i present my customers a content of my product than the content has to be in it, right ?

Nov 18, 2016, 18:4311/18/16
07/25/15
Reaper said:

Gadheras said:

A screenshot of the game play is an actual look, it is not the box it is a picture of the content. But you see that they are not the same. If i present my customers a content of my product than the content has to be in it, right ?

I like how they made it on Steam now, all games need to have actual screenshots from ingame game content. No concept art etc to try market the games or try to portray them for something they not.
Nov 18, 2016, 18:4711/18/16
But it is not steam and you see that wrong contents are offered by the provider. You have active battles where your walls burn and troops stay at your walls and want coming in and buildings we never had.
Nov 18, 2016, 19:3311/18/16
But this is not from Plarium or ? Never played but a bit like this here would make the game play interesting or a bit like this what you see in the screenshots that you have catapults around your castle and that enemy troops stay there. Like the screenshot offered to us things they show from a game play the product dont have.
Nov 21, 2016, 13:2911/21/16
Nov 21, 2016, 13:30(edited)

Reaper said:

In Germany too..

If providers offer products they can use all ways of advertisements even if they are not content, THEN it has to be marked as this one. On the page i saw concept arts that you can have that they are not game content but if you have screenshots of it then the content have to be inside the product if you still use it.

And what is this ? Mini beacon for each castle ? Or the light effects of the spring really great, how much castles have this ?

Hi! Have you ever seen advertisements on TV?

"Bob has a modern car, a big house, a beautiful wife and cute children. Every day Bob uses aftershave lotion called "Ice Honor". Be like a Bob!"

But it doesn't mean that if you use this aftershave you will have all this stuff, like Bob. It's just an advertisement, like Alyona said.

Nov 21, 2016, 13:3511/21/16

Reaper said:

I think it depends on the player. Try to use your imagination, it's not a documentary film, not a scientific work, it's a game and we all having fun here 

Nov 21, 2016, 14:3911/21/16
Nov 21, 2016, 14:40(edited)
05/14/16

NIKITA METEOR said:

Reaper said:

In Germany too..

"Bob has a modern car, a big house, a beautiful wife and cute children. Every day Bob uses aftershave lotion called "Ice Honor". Be like a Bob!"

But it doesn't mean that if you use this aftershave you will have all this stuff, like Bob. It's just an advertisement, like Alyona said.

I used Ice Honor once.

Woke up in a gutter behind a 7 11 next to a tranny named Prudence with insufferable crotch itch in a burnt out VW bus and my wallet was missing.

Don't use Ice Honor.

Nov 21, 2016, 15:5011/21/16
Nov 21, 2016, 23:05(edited)

NIKITA METEOR said:

Does the slogan tell me that i get all this if i use "Ice Honor" ? No dont see any evidences for it. But it tell me, i shall take it every day like Bob does it. Its not that they say i get this all if i open the bottle of the aftershave.

Plarium put game play pictures on the home page of battle features and buildings which dont exist. That means they put a wrong contents on it.

And ask how much still have fun in this game after raids are flops, BGs just to waste stuff i dont need instead to gain a payout.Tournaments without rewards or stuff i cant really need. You have a lot of threads where you can read that the game lost the fun factores and esp the contents it lost.
Nov 22, 2016, 02:5511/22/16
08/03/14

NIKITA METEOR said:

Reaper said:

In Germany too..

As stated above, the laws are about the contents of the box purchased.  When you purchase Ice Honor, you arent buying the house or the women, you are buying the after shave. As long as Ice aftershave is in the box and not dog vomit, no advertising laws have been broken.....

however..., this game looks like dog vomit compared to what is shown in ads.  thats where the violation has been made.

i wonder what a class action lawsuit settlement would be? and how is that handled across multiple countries?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.