The loyalty bonuses (for day 30) were not delivered

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 12, 2016, 03:4611/12/16
10/13/16

Hi,

I paid a special attention to the delivery of the daily loyalty bonus for day 30 and can report that they were not delivered.

Among others, the awaited +150 sapphires didn't add to my only 111 remaining saphires which were left unchanged (I could not watch the other items but suspect the same issue applies).

I thought it was a temp situation and that refreshing the page, restarting the browser of switching to another browser would help but unfortunately not.

Can you check and please correct this ? Thanks in advance !

AlterMind

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2016, 10:3311/12/16
04/10/15

Lord Alter_Mind

be aware that here in the forum we cant check ur account and see what has happened.

to get the info why u didnt receive the 30 days loyalty bonus you have to submit a ticket to support following this link. they are in better position to check ur account and logs to investigate what has happened

hope you will solve this problem as soon as posible

Regards
Nov 12, 2016, 15:5511/12/16
Nov 12, 2016, 17:20(edited)
10/13/16

Thanks for the quick response, Juglar. I went *once again* on that Plarium pages and finally discovered the so well obfuscated link (an url on text burried in the lowest paragraph saying "contact us", while for all other four topics there are 4 huge buttons, well done Plarium).

So, I just submitted a ticket, and already can't wait for the feedback (I know it can take some time).  I'll keep you posted !

PS EDIT: well, looks like it may take longer than expected -- it seems the reporting system has troubles with recognizing my uid copied from inside the game...

PS2 EDIT: Am I wrong or there is no way to trace your bug reports from the Profile here ?  i.e. no means to track the progress with some threaded conversation ?  I didn't even get an e-mail.  My support request could just have been discarded right away :-O
Nov 12, 2016, 18:0611/12/16
03/22/16

Alter Mind said:

Thanks for the quick response, Juglar. I went *once again* on that Plarium pages and finally discovered the so well obfuscated link (an url on text burried in the lowest paragraph saying "contact us", while for all other four topics there are 4 huge buttons, well done Plarium).

So, I just submitted a ticket, and already can't wait for the feedback (I know it can take some time).  I'll keep you posted !

PS EDIT: well, looks like it may take longer than expected -- it seems the reporting system has troubles with recognizing my uid copied from inside the game...

PS2 EDIT: Am I wrong or there is no way to trace your bug reports from the Profile here ?  i.e. no means to track the progress with some threaded conversation ?  I didn't even get an e-mail.  My support request could just have been discarded right away :-O

You should have received a ticket number followed by an automated response e-mail. if you received neither please resubmit your ticket to support at http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Nov 14, 2016, 00:3211/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 00:35(edited)
10/13/16

Thanks again for the support. I re-used the same link again and received the mail notification now in my mail inbox -- maybe I didn't select the right server the first time. This time indeed a ticket number was provided which I copy here for traceability: #FRZ-780-63482.

Also, the mail contains a link to a webpage to update any input on my side, so I guess I'll see some progress there as it gets handled.

I'll keep you posted !

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 11:1711/14/16
09/17/15
Alter Mind said:

Thanks again for the support. I re-used the same link again and received the mail notification now in my mail inbox -- maybe I didn't select the right server the first time. This time indeed a ticket number was provided which I copy here for traceability: #FRZ-780-63482.

Also, the mail contains a link to a webpage to update any input on my side, so I guess I'll see some progress there as it gets handled.

I'll keep you posted !

We hope your issue will be resolved soon. 
Nov 16, 2016, 23:0011/16/16
10/13/16

Thanks for the support Alyona. 

Unfortunately it doesn't look good at all. Plarium stats that they were actually delivered and automatically added to my amount of sapphires. However even AFTER that hypotetical delivery of 150 sapphires, the balance was STILL showing only 111 sapphires in total. Explain that...

As sapphires are an in-game currency actually matching real money, I'm a bit surprised there is no better traceability of the variations thereof.

I'm waiting for their answer now...
Dec 11, 2016, 17:0612/11/16
10/13/16

Well, you wouldn't believe it, but it just happend once AGAIN.

Yesterday I was at my 59th day, showing some 3456 sapphires (pretty easy to remember, right) ?

Today I reached my 60th day, supposedly receiving the 200 sapphires loyalty bonus, and guess what ? Again unchanged balance, still at same 3456 sapphires total !

I'm opening yet another case with Plarium... without any more hope that they would admit for the second case what they couldn't/would'nt admit in the first place !  :-(

Dec 12, 2016, 10:5312/12/16
03/01/16

Alter Mind said:

Well, you wouldn't believe it, but it just happend once AGAIN.

Yesterday I was at my 59th day, showing some 3456 sapphires (pretty easy to remember, right) ?

Today I reached my 60th day, supposedly receiving the 200 sapphires loyalty bonus, and guess what ? Again unchanged balance, still at same 3456 sapphires total !

I'm opening yet another case with Plarium... without any more hope that they would admit for the second case what they couldn't/would'nt admit in the first place !  :-(

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: plrm.me/Support_Plarium. I'm sure our Support Team will find out what happened. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.