This topic is closed

LIFTING A SIEGE ON YOUR OWN CASTLE

4 Replies
mrfitinghoff
10 November, 2016, 2:31 AM UTC

According the help bar in game (top right corner-a ? mark)  you can lift a siege on your own castle by producing troops.  Tried that with 86 pike versus the one defender left to siege me and with no result so an alliance mate lifted it.

One of my alliance with more level/exp said you can lift a siege by recalling a number of troops from the catacomb. Again I find myself sieged, I recalled using recall buttons from both the keep and the catacomb-both off and then def then both off/def over 1000 troops each time versus one necromancer and again nothing.

Can you let me know how a person can lift a siege upon themselves so I do not have to count on others to do so.

Thanks for time and consideration in this matter

R

UTC +7:00
FAILO
10 November, 2016, 2:39 AM UTC

Yes you can lift a siege on your own castle if you were online when the siege hit (successfully) reload the page to get all the data up to speed, then above your keep you should be able to hover over the player who has you sieged profile picture (theirs should be covering one of you) and choose the liberate button, choose your troops and recall. (you should use offence to break a siege as they will be engaging enemy troops stationed there.)

just recalling troops from catacombs will do nothing as you can still participate in actions and attacks even if you are sieged.

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 November, 2016, 9:07 AM UTC
Failo explained it correctly. You can't just produce Units and hope they will liberate you. You'll need to actually attack your occupier.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
mrfitinghoff
11 November, 2016, 4:55 AM UTC
Thank you both for reading/answering.  I will likely get to try that method very soon...
UTC +7:00
jirp5
12 November, 2016, 2:52 AM UTC
Be aware that a small percentage of the time just refreshing the screen won't do it.  Do a complete browser restart.  Still not showing?  Then a full computer restart.  Mostly you are just wasting time till the server catches up.  On rare occasions it can take the game servers an hour or more to catch of with the fact that you are sieged so you can break it.  You can see you are sieged but liberate won't appear in the menu.  It is a common game glitch that you simply have to ignore when it happens.
UTC +6:00
1725928 users registered; 43375 topics; 272018 posts; our newest member:Castle №11047511