This topic is closed

Do you lack Maranian Amulets m'lord or m'lady?

22 Replies
Ichezis
13 November, 2016, 8:23 AM UTC

GoGo Knightmare said:

You can quick farm hamlets for another 800/ hr or so based on your collection rate.

I Have no issues on getting amulets and also like the vampire units. 

Get your 10 raids a day in. Hit your Que with scraps after other troop training. Create a bulk before sign off and hit hams when on.

Easy peasy. Jmho.

Hamlets are being raided constantly, especially when someone has the raiding quest, why waste time & effort putting defense into them m'lord?

Furthermore, I assume that if you're quick farming, you'll possibly need to do that manually. As in, you have to be aware of what's happening constantly.

Though, a part of the issue is that there's not always time to constantly watch the progress.

Hence I think that this idea is a lot better than wasting your troops on Hamlets.

If I was wrong with my assumption on quick farming, please don't worry to correct me!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Kjkl
14 November, 2016, 1:33 AM UTC

Guys and girls, notice that if someone click to produce amulets he will get 12k per day and resources we get more, because it is automated + we can raid + get them on hamlets + buy some more on market. So I can max my barn and stockpile twice everyday. Ok, I spend it on buildings and on lost arts. True, but I still need a lot of time to finish them before I upgrade again and after that there is a lot of resources still in my castle, much more than 12k. Time to produce necromancer is about 2h and for renegade is 3h. Why? Did not we wasted enough time to get amulets? I can produce much easier 10 necromancer then renegade. And I can produce 10 necromancers everyday with other units, but not even 5 renegade with all my amulets. And I think we get more often resources in tournament then amulets and amulets are harder to win.

Kjkl
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 November, 2016, 10:54 AM UTC
Thank you all for your feedback, guys! This information will be passed to our game developers.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1663423 users registered; 33853 topics; 252810 posts; our newest member:dalnik777