All Categories

pushing

pushing

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 8, 2016, 15:4711/08/16

pushing

Hi all.

I just want to know if game support and administration is aware of that "method" of single and double push to obtain more resources on raids, and what is their opinion on that matter. Please let the forum moderators and administrators reply to this subject. Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 8, 2016, 16:1411/08/16
07/02/15

You mean basically the send resources to the castle just before your raid hits then cancel for just after it hits and you get x amount more resources?

Yes they are aware of it obviously it has been discussed multiple times and tutorials have been made regarding the subject.

About their idea i'd assume it would be something like this (We know about this and we do not plan to change it, this is an important aspect of game play and our hardcore strategy game. it would take much coding and rewiring of game mechanics to change this aspect)

And i think it should stay also no harm done just a nice little trick to get a few more resources.

Nov 8, 2016, 16:5011/08/16
FAILO said:

You mean basically the send resources to the castle just before your raid hits then cancel for just after it hits and you get x amount more resources?

Yes they are aware of it obviously it has been discussed multiple times and tutorials have been made regarding the subject.

About their idea i'd assume it would be something like this (We know about this and we do not plan to change it, this is an important aspect of game play and our hardcore strategy game. it would take much coding and rewiring of game mechanics to change this aspect)

And i think it should stay also no harm done just a nice little trick to get a few more resources.

Are you a moderator?
Nov 8, 2016, 17:1111/08/16
07/02/15
Unknown_Ranger said:

FAILO said:

Are you a moderator?
No But moderators are just experienced players with a fancy title. So as an experienced player i can answer just as well 
Nov 8, 2016, 19:4211/08/16
04/10/15

Dear Lords

yes, i think almost all lords knows that. its based on 50k weekly limit trade between lords.

limit is 50k but if you send to another lord 50k you are allowed to send weekly, you can take from that lord 100k.

Regards
Nov 8, 2016, 20:5911/08/16
Nov 8, 2016, 20:59(edited)

People should read the FIRST post before replying.

Nov 8, 2016, 23:2911/08/16
03/22/16
Unknown_Ranger said:

Hi all.

I just want to know if game support and administration is aware of that "method" of single and double push to obtain more resources on raids, and what is their opinion on that matter. Please let the forum moderators and administrators reply to this subject. Thank you.
To answer your question yes, we are aware of the process and I personally use it daily. In addition, it is best not to dismiss comments by Failo, he often answers players questions before Moderators even see the question. Also, in the Sparta Forum there are videos that show you the whole process.
Nov 8, 2016, 23:3111/08/16
03/22/16
I am moving this topic to the Discussion where it belongs.
Nov 9, 2016, 07:0911/09/16

To Whom It May Concern 

I dont know much about this pushing method since I have never used it myself but...

I think the discussion starter was trying to say something similar to: "does Stormfall:Age of War allow exploits"

No disrespect to the MOD or the other person who responded to this thread,but since you guys are saying that  "Exploits" are allowed in the game, If i find a way to cheat another part of this game... that can be done by every player... would this kind of thing be allow?

ima go ahead and take a wild guess and say No, and Id be banned perm or suspended for my actions

why does the game not fix the real problem and change the weekly raid Limit to something like 75k or 100k

also if you do implement this into the game it would save people having to learn a stupid method to cheat the game to maximize there raids.

you can now move this topic to the Discussion where it belongs

p.s. I do not think "it would take much coding and rewiring of game mechanics to change this aspect"

Nov 9, 2016, 08:0711/09/16
Nov 9, 2016, 19:54(edited)
03/20/14

To cheat another part! so is it an exploit or a cheat?

Stupid method? if you haven't used it then how to you know its stupid?

Excellent, raise the weekly limit to 100k so i can do some 200k double push raids.

And if it is made a 100k limit with no pushes possible then i want the res and sketches i spent back for  market and theives guild upgrades AND i want the build times for each of said upgrades in speed boosts and the troops i lost raiding the res for the upgrades.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 9, 2016, 09:3111/09/16
09/17/15
Plarium is aware of this method. It's not against the game rules. We consider it a smart use of the game features. 
Nov 9, 2016, 13:3211/09/16

There have been a lot of topics on this so a decent mod should know this.

I myself use it a lot. And spent enough resources on upgrading the buildings, used my soulstones and saved up for sketches to upgrade my buildings again. Now i can sent 50k resources so I don't have to sent resources twice to the same castle to get 100k resources.

So I do believe this is something that you have to build up from the start. You have to invest to get it to that point and you really don't need to spent money on it to get it (I didn't).

So try to build up to it so you can use it too but don't try to take it away from the people who allready did that. That's not nice.
Nov 9, 2016, 13:5211/09/16
Nov 9, 2016, 13:53(edited)
01/12/15
There was a player who missed some pushes, complained in the forum and demanded the pushing to be removed. Fun time that was.
Nov 9, 2016, 15:2511/09/16
golemisolon said:

To Whom It May Concern 

I dont know much about this pushing method since I have never used it myself but...

I think the discussion starter was trying to say something similar to: "does Stormfall:Age of War allow exploits"

No disrespect to the MOD or the other person who responded to this thread,but since you guys are saying that  "Exploits" are allowed in the game, If i find a way to cheat another part of this game... that can be done by every player... would this kind of thing be allow?

ima go ahead and take a wild guess and say No, and Id be banned perm or suspended for my actions

why does the game not fix the real problem and change the weekly raid Limit to something like 75k or 100k

also if you do implement this into the game it would save people having to learn a stupid method to cheat the game to maximize there raids.

you can now move this topic to the Discussion where it belongs

p.s. I do not think "it would take much coding and rewiring of game mechanics to change this aspect"

the limit is not the problem if you know the trick it is really easy to do, the problem are the resources. Imagine you have 1 castle this castles is full with reses (220k each res) and 12 players are close to it and know that it is full. But the reses you raid dont fill again in fast speed. All 12 would make it empty after 1 week if the limit is to high and the castle stay there and has no reses and now imagine this situation on more castles over the whole map then you know that we need faster the reses not a higher limit not more raids only shorter refreshing times in this castles.
Nov 9, 2016, 16:4011/09/16
Nov 9, 2016, 16:43(edited)
08/20/15

Raiding has become an issue since the change in the resource ratio. I used to be able to spy 3 or 4 and find a good target... now I spy 20 to find one that is worth raiding... not a good target, just worth sending even a minimum raid at. Without the "push" there would be no reason to raid. There is some serious competition for good raids now, and many times I get to a target after someone else has already cleaned it out.

We've seen numerous Suggestions turned down by the developers because of the difficulty involved in changing the programming. The raid limits and resource transport function is a major bit of core code, and changing it to prevent the "push" would involve many hours of changes and probably cause problems as the changes affect other aspects of the game. Not going to happen.

As much as I hate how difficult raiding has become, it has brought a more strategic playing style from a majority of players. You have to think more to find the resources, and bots aren't easy targets anymore. You have to play smarter now if you are going to succeed, and knowing how and when to "push" is part of it.

As Alonya said, this is a part of smart strategy, and not difficult to do once you figure it out. Given the cut throat raiding situation, I wouldn't suggest doing the "double push", unless you are willing to have it taken before you can get to it.

Nov 9, 2016, 16:4811/09/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

And if it is made a 100k limit with no pushes possible then i want the res and sketches i spent back for  market and theives guild upgrades AND i want the build times for each of said upgrades in speed boosts and the troops i lost raiding the res for the upgrades.

..................................................................................................................................
this is not a technical issue
Nov 9, 2016, 20:5911/09/16
08/03/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Plarium is aware of this method. It's not against the game rules. We consider it a smart use of the game features. 
but using the battle ground mechaninc to our advantage was cheating. 
Nov 9, 2016, 21:2411/09/16
Nov 9, 2016, 21:29(edited)

IronApex Turok said:

(Ironic)

Sure you dont must train your troops after a good payout from it you could exchange weak for strong in a raid you cannot this, you must train what you want from your reses that took time. In BGs you could make from 30 pikes 48 necros instant...

The developers dont want that we get an advantage by using skills or game features, the only advantage which is accepted is $$$$$.

Nov 10, 2016, 05:0211/10/16
Gold star award for original poster
Nov 10, 2016, 11:3611/10/16
10/31/14
IronApex Turok said:

IS a cheat if you don't pay
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.