All Categories

PVP points for spies

PVP points for spies

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 6, 2016, 01:1711/06/16
12/09/15

PVP points for spies

Why does spies gets so little PVP points? I remember before I was getting a big bunch of points for killing enemy spy, but now it so low. I understand that was too much points for spy and you lower their points, but do you think you lowered them too low?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2016, 13:0411/06/16

PVP mechanics and calculations / algorithms have not been changed as far as i know 

maybe there is an intelligence bonus in the castle you missed 

maybe those are lvl 32 silent ones ??

Nov 6, 2016, 13:3011/06/16
i thought the level of troops have no influence on the points you gain from them ?
Nov 6, 2016, 13:4611/06/16
Reaper said:

i thought the level of troops have no influence on the points you gain from them ?
everything counts one way or another 
Nov 7, 2016, 00:3611/07/16
12/09/15
Thanks exxxe. I guess it was level difference.
Nov 7, 2016, 07:1911/07/16
10/31/14
It can't be level different, It might be the intelligence bonus.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 7, 2016, 10:1011/07/16
Nov 8, 2016, 09:20(edited)
09/17/15

Reaper said:

You're right. The level of Units doesn't really matter. Higher level Units will kill more rival Units, and bring you more points, that's the only connection.

But each Unit will still bring you the same number of points, no matter what it's level is.
Nov 7, 2016, 12:3211/07/16
Nov 8, 2016, 01:5411/08/16
12/09/15
So nothing happen, but there is a difference in PVP points? :)
Nov 9, 2016, 15:3511/09/16
01/11/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Reaper said:

You're right. The level of Units doesn't really matter. Higher level Units will kill more rival Units, and bring you more points, that's the only connection.

But each Unit will still bring you the same number of points, no matter what it's level is.
This dont make sense not to bring more points to each troop with lost arts higher. There is no reason to have Lost Arts if you dont gain more pvp points per troop. Sounds more of a reason for Plarium to make money and care less about the community.
Nov 9, 2016, 15:4411/09/16
07/02/15
cat in the hat said:

Reaper said:

This dont make sense not to bring more points to each troop with lost arts higher. There is no reason to have Lost Arts if you dont gain more pvp points per troop. Sounds more of a reason for Plarium to make money and care less about the community.
Think about it for a minute, it is worth it for lost arts even though you dont get move PVP points per upgrade, the stronger your units are the less will die. meaning less losses for the same amount of troops that you would have killed either way. So basically upgrading lost arts gets you more PVP indirectly because you wont lose as many troops 
Nov 9, 2016, 17:1311/09/16
FAILO said:

cat in the hat said:

Reaper said:

Think about it for a minute, it is worth it for lost arts even though you dont get move PVP points per upgrade, the stronger your units are the less will die. meaning less losses for the same amount of troops that you would have killed either way. So basically upgrading lost arts gets you more PVP indirectly because you wont lose as many troops 
but you dont get more points from the different troops that i meant, sure you can make more points with fewer losses but the total points are not increased by lost arts. If you kill troops 1k golems you get only the points for 1k golems if they are lv 32 or lv 1 is either 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 10, 2016, 08:4111/10/16
09/17/15
cat in the hat said:

This dont make sense not to bring more points to each troop with lost arts higher. 
You don't get more points for losing a high-level Units. Level 1 Pikeman will give you the same number of points as lvl 20 Pikeman. But, a level 20 Pikeman will kill more Archers than a level 1 Pikeman. So you will get more points, but for Units killed, not for Units lost.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.