All Categories

Updates making Plarium games worse?  Free Game Or Pay Game?

Updates making Plarium games worse? Free Game Or Pay Game?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 5, 2016, 09:0011/05/16

Updates making Plarium games worse? Free Game Or Pay Game?

Seems like every time an update is done the game ends up having all kinds of issues.  Things like "mail" that is not there but it has the flashy ! or numbers where there should be none.  Plus many more.  And the speed of the game has become extremely slow, freezes at times where I have to close the browser window and restart the page.   Are you even testing this stuff out before applying these so-called updates?  I noticed some topics have only one message, a complaint and it's closed right away.  Why?   Yea you may know the problem by the message but you apparently don't want to know the breadth of the problem.   People play free, they pay.  I am concerned about the people who PAY.  I buy some packs and invested quite a bit in both Stormfall and Pirates, yet the service is atrocious.

Suggestion.... Either make Plarium games completely free or completely paid.   I would rather pay a monthly fee and have great service.  Trying to cater to both free players and paying players is NOT a good business model.   The charges for "gems" and items are terribly high.  If you cut the cost by 3/4 you would probably get more players buying and would most likely at some point INCREASE the amount collected.   Then this keep the game level boloney.  I pay and I am restricted on what I can buy.  Oh you can buy this many but have to wait to buy more?  What's up with that?   Oh keep the game level?   How can you keep a game level when you have free players and paying players?  It makes no sense.   You are hoping the free players will eventually buy, meanwhile paying players can buy a hundred bucks (US) a month and have to wait to buy things?   That makes no sense.   Reconfigure the game to all free or all pay.   That's how you level the playing field like you want it.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 5, 2016, 18:1511/05/16
03/22/16
charlesakinney said:

Seems like every time an update is done the game ends up having all kinds of issues.  Things like "mail" that is not there but it has the flashy ! or numbers where there should be none.  Plus many more.  And the speed of the game has become extremely slow, freezes at times where I have to close the browser window and restart the page.   Are you even testing this stuff out before applying these so-called updates?  I noticed some topics have only one message, a complaint and it's closed right away.  Why?   Yea you may know the problem by the message but you apparently don't want to know the breadth of the problem.   People play free, they pay.  I am concerned about the people who PAY.  I buy some packs and invested quite a bit in both Stormfall and Pirates, yet the service is atrocious.

Suggestion.... Either make Plarium games completely free or completely paid.   I would rather pay a monthly fee and have great service.  Trying to cater to both free players and paying players is NOT a good business model.   The charges for "gems" and items are terribly high.  If you cut the cost by 3/4 you would probably get more players buying and would most likely at some point INCREASE the amount collected.   Then this keep the game level boloney.  I pay and I am restricted on what I can buy.  Oh you can buy this many but have to wait to buy more?  What's up with that?   Oh keep the game level?   How can you keep a game level when you have free players and paying players?  It makes no sense.   You are hoping the free players will eventually buy, meanwhile paying players can buy a hundred bucks (US) a month and have to wait to buy things?   That makes no sense.   Reconfigure the game to all free or all pay.   That's how you level the playing field like you want it.
Since you have a Suggestion please put it in Your Suggestions. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 7, 2016, 10:4111/07/16
09/17/15

Hi! With each update we try to improve your gaming experience. Unfortunately, it's not always possible to avoid bugs. With each new feature release we need to check not only the new parts of the code, but also the old ones. And the number of features for regressive testing is growing with each release. It's time consuming, and our QA engineers can't check everything in the game. But player reports help us to identify all issues fast. Some of them are fixed right after the update. But some bugs require more time to identify and fix them.

As for your suggestion, it's not possible. Our games are free-to-play, and you suggest a totally different business model. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.