Purchases not making sense

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 2, 2016, 20:4211/02/16
10/31/14

1. slide 

why can't they be a slide to, for example choose how many times one has to buy an offer, having to pay 3 times for 1 purchase. means having to pay 3 times for the same thing, that you can only pay for once. these include  VAT and duty , bank charges, exchange rates charges and other bunch of stuff. all these can accumulate to over 9 $. and these is the least I have to pay

2 Luxembourg

Why do you use an office in Luxembourg to carry out financial transaction is beyond me. and you don't even use the euro that is an official currency in Luxembourg to carry transactions. The $ is ruining us here, We have to pay more and more even when the exchange rats have improved. $ is trading at R16.00 you still pay R106.00 for a 9$ Purchase. trading at  1$ for R13 you still pay the same amount. why are only SA and African purchases never adjusted to the current, or at least the latest exchange rates is beyond me. 
Have some form of ''office'' in each and every country you offer your games, that handles finances. 

PayPal

why is Paypal gone, Kabaam I believe offers Paypal purchases. We are not the Ruperts, the Motsepe's, The Koos and the Soros. Treat us like normal 100 naires, not Billionaires. Paypal offers better transaction that are fundamental to these kind of game. Why was it removed. should the security of the game be compromised by the Kremlin or the FBI hackers. you will be liable to the damages. I believe to better secure your game, and provide privacy that is fundamental to the nature and general environment of these game paypal must come back. You allow players as young as 21/18 to play your game, an they having no option to buy, cause they don't meet the requirements in their country to do so own, or posses a credit card. Bring back PAYPAL

Absurd hyperinflating offers   

Why can't we choose how much we want to spend in the game, why must a system, a sequence of ones and zeros choose for us. these Is customers abuse( I had a legal advice about these). waving a small bone and then a bigger bone every time we decide to fluant our card is illegal buy the way. ''Suppliers are not permitted to vary the quality of their goods and services in a discriminatory manner.'' when taken with '' Consumers have the right to request written cost estimates/quotations from suppliers, prior to the suppliers executing any repairs or maintenance services''  and ''Suppliers are required to specify the duration of any promotions in catalogues or brochures, failing which consumers have the right to purchase the goods or services at the specified prices''

Customer-supplier rights

why are we still punished because some players long time ago used fraudulent activity to gain units unfairly by reversing purchases. why is there still no option to cancel offers. Custumers have a right unforced by UDHR, that protect the right if Consumers ''to cancel any advance reservations, bookings or orders.'' its your responsibilities to make such options applicable to your customers.

Freedom of speech

Chapter Two of the Constitution of South Africa contains the Bill of Rights, that enforce and protect the right for and to freedom of speech.The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution protect the right for and to freedom of speech. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, by the United Nation protect the right to and for freedom of speech. respect these right. Stop moderating, deleting, shunning, ignoring, abusing, threatening to ban, giving imaginary warnings in order to silent your players. Protect our rights, not abuse them. banning people( like Jumy) because you don't agree with their opinion or view, is rather disturbing for a company as prestigious as Plarium. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2016, 21:1911/02/16
Nov 2, 2016, 21:21(edited)
08/05/14

Paypal still works just fine.   I feel for you though, Plarium irritates the _ _ _ _ out of most of us!

Israeli corporation, main servers in Egypt, Banking in Cyprus.  Get the picture?  They have it fixed where no Law will ever touch them even if you could afford the litigation.

A couple of years ago they billed me $9.90, correctly, for the package ordered. THEN did another billing on my credit card for $99.00.  They did delivered the sapphires and that was their excuse for not taking them back and crediting my VISA card.  After 3 months of my bank trying to get a back charge and credit we gave up.  Plarium doesn't care and are nothing more than criminals when it suits them.

Nov 2, 2016, 21:2311/02/16
08/05/14
Another thing: there is no way you can see an accounting for the sapphires you bought or spend in the game.  They have occasionally played fast and free with those too.
Nov 3, 2016, 07:2011/03/16
10/31/14
Aaron KT3 said:

Paypal still works just fine.   I feel for you though, Plarium irritates the _ _ _ _ out of most of us!

Israeli corporation, main servers in Egypt, Banking in Cyprus.  Get the picture?  They have it fixed where no Law will ever touch them even if you could afford the litigation.

A couple of years ago they billed me $9.90, correctly, for the package ordered. THEN did another billing on my credit card for $99.00.  They did delivered the sapphires and that was their excuse for not taking them back and crediting my VISA card.  After 3 months of my bank trying to get a back charge and credit we gave up.  Plarium doesn't care and are nothing more than criminals when it suits them.

Not for me, I don't have a Paypal option available. it was there, as couple of years ago, but they removed it. Is these custumer abuse too
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 3, 2016, 10:0511/03/16
09/17/15

Hi! I hope my information helps:

1. slide 

Each Bank Offer is a set of in-game currency/Units/Items that need to be credited to your account once you make an in-app purchase. To make this process automated, we need to create Offers and track each purchase. Unfortunately, it's impossible to make several purchases with one click. It may cause technical issues. Also, some Offers may include Items that can be bought only once - with your first purchase. Next 2 Offers of that kind will not include it. So the time of purchases should be different.

2. Luxembourg

For some countries it's only available to pay in their local currency if their IP address is corresponding that country.

3. PayPal

Please contact our Support to get more details.

4. Absurd hyperinflating offers

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

5. Customer-supplier rights

We don't offer advance reservation options. 

6. By joining our Forum, players agree to follow our Rules. You are free to share your thoughts on this Forum, but only until you stick to the rules. Also please be aware that it's forbidden to discuss Forum Moderation decisions. Rule 3.15.

Nov 3, 2016, 12:3211/03/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! I hope my information helps:

6. By joining our Forum, players agree to follow our Rules. You are free to share your thoughts on this Forum, but only until you stick to the rules. Also please be aware that it's forbidden to discuss Forum Moderation decisions. Rule 3.15.

"Stop moderating, deleting, shunning, ignoring, abusing, threatening to ban, giving imaginary warnings in order to silent your players. Protect our rights, not abuse them. banning people( like Jumy) because you don't agree with their opinion or view, is rather disturbing for a company as prestigious as Plarium. " - ORACLE

I can't see where ORACLE discussed any  "Forum Moderation decisions" here.  He simply asked that certain things not be done.

Why have a Forum if players are to afraid to use it?

Nov 4, 2016, 11:1911/04/16
09/17/15
Kolya KTII said:

Why have a Forum if players are to afraid to use it?

Players that follow our rules are free to discuss any topic they like. We have certain rules here, and all players must follow them.
Nov 4, 2016, 18:5311/04/16
Nov 4, 2016, 19:32(edited)
10/31/14

Has anyone seen these kind of offer. http://prntscr.com/d341cp

I really wish I could have these kind of offers, I used to get 70 % of units, Now the ''set'' algorithm'' always bounce time and time again at 40%. 

Nov 7, 2016, 10:2311/07/16
09/17/15

oracle said:

I really wish I could have these kind of offers, I used to get 70 % of units, Now the ''set'' algorithm'' always bounce time and time again at 40%. 

It's a good offer. and good offers should be rare. Don't you think? ;)
Nov 7, 2016, 10:5111/07/16
Nov 7, 2016, 10:51(edited)
10/31/14

ToDay I still got the same offer 40% unit discount, The set algorithm is cyclic

40% unit discount, 30% fortification discount(3), 30% resource package, and then it repeat. Today I am at 40%unit discount. tomorrow it will be 30% unit fortification discount. Always like that, for months now.

No set algorithm there, i always get bad deals. like that, 
Nov 7, 2016, 18:3111/07/16
Nov 7, 2016, 18:32(edited)
05/22/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

oracle said:

It's a good offer. and good offers should be rare. Don't you think? ;)
Plarium thinks....
Nov 7, 2016, 19:1111/07/16
10/31/14
I think the set algorithm works with how much you BUY. you buy every day you get good good offers, You buy less you gt  bad offers. You don't buy you get very good offers
Nov 8, 2016, 09:2411/08/16
09/17/15
Interesting theory. Unfortunately, I don't know how the algorithm works exactly as I'm not one of its creators. But I think it's really cool when players try to solve the mystery and find a pattern or regularity.
Nov 9, 2016, 06:1811/09/16
05/14/16

oracle said:

I here you I had the same two offers thrown at me back to back. Alternating of course. For almost 2 weeks. 

If you don't take any offer then over time they sweeten it up and drop the cost and add something. Wait longer and they do it again. Don't spend a penny for a month and watch the cost drop for the same thing. What 2 months and watch it drip a little more. 

4 months of not spending... You will see offers like that one pop up again in order to try to get you to spend and you. Will  be able to buy a nice 330 package for 99 bucks. That's the algorhythm. Spend less and less frequently and you get more in the hopes that you will spend more.

Nov 10, 2016, 11:1111/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 11:13(edited)
10/31/14

Plarium offer different services to players from different countries. 

Africans, It seem don't receive the same services as their counterparts European, and American

Same game,on European IP

Glorious Paypal, Plus other bunch of disposable prepaid cards., gifts cards, WOW a Pay safe cards. 

Same game on SA IP

Visa, Master card Amex, Diners and Maestro. Five options. These is like choosing between a devil with horns and a devil with teeth. 

Same game US IP

14 options available, Including disposable credit  cards.14 options

discrimination, I DON'T KNOW, offense ON PLARIUM PART,  SURE, I can use the same game and check in other bunch of places China, Japan, Ukraine, Russia, Singapore, Philippines. 

The only African IP that serve the same services is disturbingly Madagascar, and Mauritius, And my friend in Marion Island said he get pay-pal, and receive over 12 offers. 

So why does every country get better offers, while their African pals get different offers I don't know. I am yet to confirm if My Nigerian Friends get the same services.  

Nov 11, 2016, 10:0811/11/16
09/17/15
Hi! Unfortunately, not all payment methods are available in all countries. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.